LOVE

Comments

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    An Awesome Saturday and getting to meet @Feichin.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited March 2014
    I realized something while looking through the WHO list today: titles aren't what they used to be when I started playing. Look through the list here and compare how many flavorful or descriptive titles there are to the ones that simply denote rank. Not that there's anything wrong with fanciful titles - hell, I've worn plenty myself - but as anyone else who remembers this game's early years can tell you, we've had some whoppers (honors Ryntha or Saga). And those used to be the norm!

Either way, stay classy, Aetolia.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Aarbrok - Aarbrok Furor, the Virulent        - A quiet resting chamber
          Acanthia - Acanthia                           - A cluster of evergreens
         Alistaire - Alistaire Ridire                   - Four Corners on Nordau S
           Amidala - Amidala                            - The massive core of the
             Arbre - Arbre Silverain                    - A private beach
          Demarcus - Demarcus Locke                     - (H) Amidst a desolate ca
            Eliser - Eliser Ve'kahi                     - An imposing office
          Erzsebet - Nucemail Erzsebet Ve'kahi, Padishe - Beneath an elaborate cha
            Ezalor - Emperor Ezalor D'baen, the Bloodle - The Portals of Bloodloch
            Faerah - Faerah                             - The Shadow Matrix
           Feichin - Feichin                            - An ascending trail insid
          Gabriele - Gabriele Chaltier                  - A scenic, sea-view beer
            Haydyn - Sister Haydyn, Tumultuous Phoenix
            Ilarin - Prelate Ilarin Brius               - Scattered sands beneath
             Infin - Infin Quintus                      - A tunnel beneath the Inn
             Ishin - Ishin Cardinalis                   - Atop Mount Redwing
             Kalsa - Beyam Kalsa                        - A general store
           Kazukon - Page Kazukon                       - Four Corners on Nordau S
          Kelliara - Doyen Kelliara                     - Windswept balcony above
            Kerryn - Auspicious Legacy, Abbess Kerryn C - Path within the volcano
            Kheoss - Kheoss Bezaliel, of the Lost       - Forested ridge passing a
           Leisane - Cohort Leisane                     - Courtyard of the Shadow
            Lianca - Novitiate Lianca Deschaine         - A bending corridor
               Lin - Na'ait Lin "Ambor" of Ve'kahi      - Center of the prison com
             Lucus - Crusader Lucus Morrog              - Sloping cavern beneath t
           Mariena - Mariena Taziyah                    - Lonely path through the
           Merelii - Miss Merelii Legerdemain           - Office of Proletarian Ed
            Osmond - Osmond Deschaine                   - Four Corners on Nordau S
        Phendegwen - Phendegwen Tanarian, The Engineer  - A subterranean lake
         Phoenecia - Azure Rose, Lady Phoenecia Sinclai - The dark heart of the fo
           Pythona - Cabalist Pythona Rafastio          - Howling Square nearing L
           Rajazel - Rajazel Tursatna                   - Above the Coals
             Rivas - Rivas Silverain                    - A private beach
            Sarita - Princess Sarita Bahir'an           - Center of the prison com
            Sarkis - Prior Sarkis Aneneas, Sentaari Sch - (H) Within the unformed
            Satomi - High Reaver Satomi Lunare, Amethys - (H) A mystical undergrou
            Saulot - Saulot Valyar                      - (H) Within the unformed
            Sethan - Thrall Sethan Voltaire, Servant of - The barracks of the Repu
         Sheirosia - Sheirosia Nebre'seir               - The Portals of Bloodloch
            Taelin - Arch Duke Taelin D'baen            - (H) Fog of Creation
            Tomasz - Sensei Tomasz Deschaine            - Ravine path between stee
            Torvin - Torvin                             - The Spirean Archives
            Trager - Ranger Trager Del'baeth, the Blood - Before a daemonic throne
          Tsukiryu - Arch Duchess Tsukiryu D'baen       - (H) Within the unformed
         Valkalkas - Valkalkas Bezaliel                 - Beneath the Enorian Gate
              Vimi - Postulant Vimi                     - Office of Proletarian Ed
             Xenia - Ser Xenia of the Steel             - Bridge beneath a slender
           Yakashi - Yakashi the Golden                 - The barracks of the Repu
             Zeydd - Arch Duke Zeydd Bahir'an           - Rough tunnel
            Zhukov - Zhukov Voltaire, of the Reach      - Entrance to the Citadel
           Zsadist - Grand Duke Zsadist Lunare, Angelsb - Beneath an ink-like void
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • I do quite like the fact that not everyone wears the title "Bloody angel of blood, Arch Duke angel, the winged bloody angel", or "Chosen soldier of Light's magnificence, Zealot, wo yu ar spe cal".

Now, I, too, fell prey to some fanciful titles, but simplicity is its own beauty.

As for my love, I love finding reasons to play.

MinaraelKatsziaAryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    All I'm hearing is that Lin wants me to go back to "Champion of Balls" ^_^
    I think I speak for everyone when I say no, no I do not.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    So coy!
    LinAryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Daughter of the Lone Wolf, Arbre Aquila Ve'kahi, Heart of Fire.
    Alexina
  • I can say I am loving the roleplay in the Carnifex. I've done interviews, more than I care to recall, and I have to say, this one definitely sticks with me. @moirean, can see why they chose the imp as Commander.

Now, to figure out if I actually knew what I was doing when rp'ing breaking a hound.

Moirean
  • I.... had no idea CONFIG VIEWTITLES would do that.

All these years I've wondered why on earth it gave everyone's name twice....

• I've still got my Hammer swag!

...Though they won't let me wear Right Leg Rockstar, Kog Longshanks as a title. :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    LOVE @Lucus for wicked fun this evening. Seriously. The number of times I've had that kind of exciting fun is... well, a couple, but it's been awhile! 
    Areka
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited March 2014
    I think my worst IRE title ever was something to the effect of "Dazzling Daisy Princess"  with two last names.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    "Rage of the Forest, Blah Blah, the Hellfreezer" was probably my most shameful. My achaean still wears it to this day.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• I remember having a ridiculous long prefix and suffix once upon a time. I can't even remember it all :S 

Pretty sure it was something like Sleeping Awake Ebony Rowena Krogh - Ravenbeauty, Tsol'aan Dreamer or something ridiculous like that.

I honestly feel like we all just grew up and realized they didn't mean anything.
    MaghakSolariaNola
  • Getting to see my family (my sister and brother) from Georgia and California after about five years. Before that? About ten.
    Aryanne
  • TozToz
    edited April 2014
    The banner thing has me cracking up. I'm ranked th in combat, guys!

EDIT: Achaea's displays mob kills and player kills. Do want >_>

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

LinJensen
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    edited April 2014
    Those banners are ugly as sin.

I'm considering offering to make prettier ones for a few credits. They wouldn't be live, like those ones, but they sure would be something attractive to have your referral link wrapped around.

Edit:

• Toz said:

EDIT: Achaea's displays mob kills and player kills. Do want >_>
    I approve this idea, but only if it also displays "Mob Deaths" and "PK deaths"

Because, the ratio for me would be -amazing-

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Feel free to suggest design changes. Honestly, we didn't have any involvement in their layout or design, so player suggestions might help sway things in the right direction.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    @Razmael I wish I could give you 105% credit for knocking this month's promotion(s) out of the PARK (Get the Baseball reference since Opening day was yesterday/Sunday? Probably not you crazy not-quite-Aussie)

Lets face it. Aetolia talked. Apparently SOMEONE listened. Lessons will be flying off the shelves. Money will be made. Everyone loves the Wheel of Fates.

A+! You said it man! Way to go! You get a prize! (literally! Spin the Wheel of Fates!)

Can't rave enough! YES!
    Ishin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Does Aet actually have a kill/death tracker for mobs and pk?
  • I am very happy about the promotion, then I look at my cc and go...hmm...let's wait closer to the end of April and see where we are. But, at least I will get to spin the Wheel all month.

Demarcus
  • Finally getting some Aetolia work done that I'd been procrastinating on.

Feels good.
    DaskalosAreka
  • I love Dam's sig.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

BraydenLin
  • Rivas said:
    I love Dam's sig.
    SetneLinRivas
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Related to @Damariel's love, love @Damariel.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Emelle
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited April 2014

@Arbre said:
    I got a job.

I applied as a server at Red Lobster.  They normally do an apprenticeship program that takes a month or two to go through, depending on how eager you are.  She made an exception for me since I was "so enthusiastic" and I'm starting as a server.
    Love! If you know @Arbre like I know @Arbre. Shrimps are her favsies.
  • Just don't pronounce Guinnis Jinnis.

All I wanted was some of those delicious garlic biscuits, and I left with a broken heart.

Trager