Thank you!

Comments

• @Kerryn You didn't miss me did you? :P

• KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn

Treyden said:
    @Kerryn You didn't miss me did you? :P
    Who are you again? I'm teasing, I'm teasing. Of -course- I missed you, silly.

• Huge thank you to @Ingram, @Faerah, @merelii, and @Setne for dealing with Cannan as he loses his marbles one by one.

Also a perennial thanks to @Piper, for everything you do.
    Piper
  • I'd like to give a great big thank you to everyone who came to the Ivory Bough for the party. It was a little lack luster on my part but enjoyable I think. 

So thank you! And I hope to host more parties like this... Just... You know... Bigger and better.
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
    Arbre
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Everyone running the Demon Blade event.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Xenia
  • Kerryn said:

Treyden said:
    @Kerryn You didn't miss me did you? :P
    Who are you again? I'm teasing, I'm teasing. Of -course- I missed you, silly.
    Oh good! I would be sad if you didn't.

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Thank you for whoever's been doing the little plot thread I've been involved in while the Juxa event's been going on. It's a nice change of pace from the usual, and I like that it's been demanding more than the ability to bash super mobs.
    XavinAryanne
  • Phoenecia said:
    Thank you for whoever's been doing the little plot thread I've been involved in while the Juxa event's been going on. It's a nice change of pace from the usual, and I like that it's been demanding more than the ability to bash super mobs.
    That part comes later, I'm sure

• KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    @Slyphe, @Damariel, @Rashar, @Roux, @Serrice, @Carson, @Maite, @Valingar, @Kaleigh, @Treyden, @Nalor, @Data, @Haven, @Aellia, @Liska and @Eugenides. You all are so wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all that you do.

KaleighHavenTreydenValingarDemarcus
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    A list of Thanks:

@Aisling for putting up with how ridiculous Manreka can be (and Areka)
    @Saybre for continuing to work with me, we've come a long way, I agree, and I'm glad we're in a good place/rhythm
    @Damariel for continuing to put up with my rocky Troll, and updoots for the guild
    @Dhar for Dhar-like things
    @Daskalos for working hard and being patient and dealing with my repetitive questions of 'oh god how do I get the system to stop spamming me'
    @Dwodin, @Godwin, @Alee, @Dreth and the rest of this generation of newcomers, for being awesome Templar noobs, I've really enjoyed our interactions, even if I've been a bit inconsistent while dealing with some RL transitions. 
    @Razmael for putting up with my spam of requests for the village
    @Cole for the little touch of drawl you add to the guild, even if I don't interact with you as much as I'd like
    @Oleis for things
    @Gods for the booths and not dredging up the dead horse too much in this event
    @Omei for the zsnap newsposts
    @Haern because sometimes Haern just needs some love.
    OmeiAryanneDraiman
  • A thanks to the following:

@MortalBuilders: The work you do for me and the others within the Pools is a godsend in and of itself. With our difficult schedules and constant push for content, it's great to have you guys behind us.
    @Razmael: For putting up with me at all hours and entertaining my spastic thought process when it comes to developing things.
    MaghakOmeiChakrasul
  • The list is building again... so here goes!

@Omei - You absolutely rock my sox! I love how in touch with emotion Omei is, and how animated she gets.

@Cole - When it's good, it's great. I'm always surprised (even though by now I shouldn't be) at how story just seems to naturally develop with these two. The letters were an awesome touch, and Cole's a great storyteller.

@Ingram - Haven't had a lot of RP with you, but the brief stint of it was a lot of fun. Certainly had me laughing at times, and enjoying the coy and witty exchange.

@Emelle - I'm glad that Omei ushered us together that one time, right after Katszia got cured. You're a great writer and I really enjoyed the interaction. Would certainly never be opposed to more.

@Rashar - You're a riot. Rashar is such a unique character. It's fun to see even the smallest sliver of a new layer peeled back that I didn't know was there before. Certainly always leaves Katszia guessing. Thanks for being willing to hunt her down and poke some RP at me here and there.

@Trager - Yay! Squee moment for finally getting to RP a long, meaningful scene with you. Holy hell. Kat's still got a healthy dose of fearful-respect for Trager, but she also has a new understanding of him too, which is super awesome in my book. Definitely looking forward to more where that came from.

@Serrice - Vixen. So much trouble in a sweetly disguised bundle! You write beautifully and I am in constant awe. I am never at a loss for detail to respond to. In fact, I always feel like I could write books using the catches of detail in your own emotes, and that is so addicting to me where RP is concerned. Thanks for being a new meet for Katszia. It's been awesome. Look forward to whatever crops up.

@Kaestrin - Blood is thicker, and Kaestrin proved that to Kat. Families may drift some, but in the end, family is still family. Thanks for making Katszia feel like even frayed ends can be tied back together, as if they were never snapped at all, and for showing her that other people can ask for forgiveness too. (IRL I love daddy-daughter dates, and I love when Kaestrin and Katszia have had times to just have heart-to-hearts as well)

@Arbre - So controversial, but an intriguing character no less. I like that things aren't always a bed of roses with Arbre, and that she's a bit rough around the edges, and despite Kat getting mildly frustrated earlier, she likes Arbre.

@Rivas - Even though the cure brewing failed (for the third time) it was pretty awesome that Rivas was willing to do it for Kat. Kudos for that. Also? The little life advice at the end actually meant a lot to Katszia, whether Rivas knows it or not. She won't soon forget the encouragement.

@Exayne - I know I didn't stick around long enough to really get to RP with you, but the shift in dynamic pre-Chakrasul to her getting into the order was neat. It kind of shocked Kat to see a warmer side to him, with his offer to help with anything he could, to make the transition easier. Thanks for that.

@Catty - I think, if Katszia had stayed on that side of the coin, she and Catty could have become pretty good friends. You're a fun RPer, and I would have liked to RP more with you. The exchanges with Kat and... Cat... were really meaningful, and it felt good to have someone she could have - and still does how she's able - considered a friend.

@Moirean - Even from the brief stay in Spinesreach, I have to say I'm really impressed with Moi as a city leader. There was so much being rallied for morale and getting people involved, and seeing things like that in IRE is super refreshing. Also, the parting well wishes instead of being catty (no pun intended for listing @Catty right before this) was a shocker, but really pretty awesome. Katszia will always have some respect for Moirean that she never would have if she'd never gone to Spines.

@Slyphe - So I mentioned somewhere, on one of these threads, that Katszia was missing some sort of trigger that gave her a healthy dose of fear for Gods. Well, I can say in all honesty, that has changed. Having Slyphe pop up as Katszia was on her way back out of the temple the other day certainly lurched her heart into her throat. I don't think she's ever been so nervous in her life, and considering how naturally prideful and defiant she can be, that's saying something. Thing is, it's fear borne from respect and a want to do him proud. I love the way he's played and portrayed, and the writing from the player behind the god is phenomenal. Thanks for all you do.

@Treyden - You've always been a friend to Katszia. One of the few that stuck through her being gone, even if they didn't really talk much. The couple of times we've RPed have been fun, especially when Treyden is in one of his better moods and is lighthearted.

@Aliod - Another newer friend for Kat since going to Duiran. It's been great starting to get to know Aliod. The RP has always been fun, even with their brief little spat of disagreement. I'm sure there'll be more in the future.

If I forgot anyone, I'll probably edit this and add them, but it's 7am and well, I stayed up all night RPing so my brain is tahred. :P
    TragerMoireanEmelleRivas
  • edited February 2014
    @damariel, for coming with bread and giving me an excuse to not be angry grumpy Rashar for the rest of that event.

@aren, @kaleigh, @mariena, @segial, @elwyn, @katszia, @kinder, @phoenecia, and any I missed for not getting discouraged and making that a no-fun Web to be in. Don't worry about @trager, he's always grumpy. You guys all rock, and I'm so glad I'm back.

Oh, and @ingram is about a 8/10 on the hilarious scale.

@ashmer for shitzngigs.
    TragerKatszia
  • Yoooooou stop it, @Rashar

<3

Also, seconded. That was all fun stuff.

@Trager for the little bit that came after. Spesh mention, it was cool.
  • I feel like I've been on here a lot lately, but Cannan's been through some rapid fire changes, and the people that helped it happen deserve a shout out.

@moirean - You are without a doubt the best leader, of any organization, that I've had the pleasure of playing the game with. It's also safe to say that without you, Cannan would still be a bundle of curses and charming-yet-annoying personality quirks. With your help Cannan is the best character I've ever played, and certainly the deepest. Our last interaction was heartbreaking, but I plan to stay around Spinesreach and pester you for years to come. I can't thank you enough for being patient with me while I got my bearings after a four year hiatus, then pushing me to do more when I was ready. It's been a joy to return, and it's because of you.

@Omei - Your writing is effortlessly evocative, and you're the most well-defined Divine personality I've ever interacted with. You get the sense that yes, Omei is indeed truly out of Her mind. It's almost disturbing how much I identify with your writing, and how much fun I have playing off of it. As Cannan's mental state slowly crumbles I find myself pushing my writing more and more to reflect that. Keep it up!

@Piper - I know, I thank you at least once a page, but I can't help but be charmed by pretty much every interaction we have. Watching Piper and Cannan's relationship grow has been exciting considering how much alike they are (in EVERY ASPECT), and now that he's in the Cabal I expect them to get into even more trouble. Of the explosive kind.

@Aarbrok - After Piper, he's my second favorite person in the Cabal so far. I've only recently had the chance to interact with him one-on-one and I'm impressed with how subtle Aarbrok's madness really is. When people do the madman thing it's about as subtle as an A bomb (Exhibit A: Cannan), but you get the feeling that Aarbrok has just learned to live with it. Cannan was kind of touched when Aarbs stuck up for him last night. He was going through a rough time.

@Eleanor - Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to interact with you much in game, but I love your coolly clinical approach to EVERYTHING - you don't get riled, you don't get upset, and if you are bothered by something you never let it get in the way of what needs to be done. You're exactly the leader the Cabal needs, and I look forward to delving into the guild's RP with you at some point soon.
    OmeiMoireanPiper
  • Cannan said:
    @Omei - Your writing is effortlessly evocative, and you're the most well-defined Divine personality I've ever interacted with. You get the sense that yes, Omei is indeed truly out of Her mind. It's almost disturbing how much I identify with your writing, and how much fun I have playing off of it. As Cannan's mental state slowly crumbles I find myself pushing my writing more and more to reflect that. Keep it up!
    Thank you, and that's likewise, of course - the writing, not the making Omei crazy part - so I hope you know that it was a pleasure for me. My favorite thing has been to watch people mess with Cannan and to see him blame Omei for it.

i am rapture coder
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited February 2014
    I haven't really been doing the RP thing lately, just been fighting and what not. So thanks to the entire Aetolian PK community for all the fights. I'm talking to you @Ezalor, @Haven, and @Ashmer. Sometimes @Xiuhcoatl.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

EzalorXiuhcoatlHaven
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    All five active PKers in Aetolia?
    Draiman
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    @Slyphe  - You've been epic since I came back and this whole arc with Maelo has been mind-blowing. Thank you so much.

@Moirean - We've not really got back into the swing of things properly yet, but even a small interaction with you is so fraught with emotion and complications and depth. Thank you for being awesome.

@Valingar - For all the little interactions during the in-between times. We don't do anything earth-shattering. It's so relaxed and as natural as two friends standing around waiting for the next piece of action to arrive. 

@Haven - for being Bene's psychotic comrade and who'll roll into stuff with him no matter what.

Last, but by no means least, @Ingram. Mate, you absolute destroy my mind with the simple brilliance of your emotes. They come out at such a rapid pace that I'm half-way through my return emote and you do something that forces me to completely change it. It's crazy amazing.
    IngramHavenValingarSlypheMoirean
  • Big love to @Valingar, who is always pulling me in for something or quipping fun stuff at me when I come around, and to @Ingram for the bit of RPz today. Its the first I've gotten in a long while, and with my schedule being the way it is, I'm always super appreciative of the bit I do get!
    IngramValingarHaven
  • edited March 2014
    @Mariena is amazing. Everyone should want to be around her.

Oh and thank you for being amazing. <3
    Piper
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    There's a few people that has made me feel like logging onto Aetolia is a lot more enjoyable these last few days and weeks:

@Ezalor: Although we rarely interact in-character, you're on of the people that keeps spirits high in Bloodloch. You show up at lessers, you offer advice about PK, and generally just help people out with various things. You're definitely suited for leadership and deserve a special mention.

@Lyl, @Solaria, @Neytiri, @Cariv, @Isto, @Ison, @Ezayne, @Ilyon, @Catty, @Zeydd, @Dourif, @Damonicus, @Xiuhcoatl, and anyone else I might have forgotten: You people really make it fun to log on, join the shadow-side web, and just talk about stuff while bashing or fighting for Ylem or going after Grufin or whatever. People help each other out with various stuff and there is lots of amusing banter. It is great. Also, Lyl is extra awesome.

@Satomi, @Carivah, @Tsvanni, @Rou, @Tina, @Moirean, @Calipso, and probably others: Having people to talk to in OOC clans is actually pretty stress-relieving, and you're all pretty great people. I do roleplay occasionally with some of you, and it's always an enjoyable experience.

@Serrice, @Arbre, and @Haven: I've been interacting a bit with people on the other side, and it's been great. I'm happy to have had the opportunity to meet you in-character. So, thanks!

Thank you, all of you!
    MoireanAarbrokEzalorSolariaCarivahHavenCalipso
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Every few weeks a new player tells me "I met Alexina. She's pretty awesome!" and I always go "Yep, that she is." We <3 you a lot here in Aet, Lexi! I know I haven't really ever had much chance to RP with you, but you're still one of my favorite people. You are a great, fun presence in ICS and I know that you leave a pretty awesome impact on all the newbs you help out. :)
    XeniaIosyneHavenAlexina
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Aye, @Alexina is awesome.

I really love that you make little fun events for all ages and expand neat stuff into the ever growing isle.

Plus I always do the quests there cause I like pretty things.
    Alexina
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Thank you to @Eleanor for the lecture and for throwing Spirean Fight Club!

Thank you to @Cannan for being a surly and lovable bastard, and I hope you stay in the Cabal!

Thank you to @Toz for beating the living daylights out of Sir Isaac Tetsuo Franklin!
    MoireanAarbrokPiper
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Thanks to the Cabal and to Spinesreach....

I am having the most fun I have had playing this game.  You guys are amazing.
    MoireanPiperLinSetne
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    edited March 2014
    @Damariel - Seriously. If this keeps up, I'm joining your Order IRL.
    Katszia
  • Lin said:

Thank you to @Toz for beating the living daylights out of Sir Isaac Tetsuo Franklin!
    Smart man use big words then go boom. :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021