Thank you!

Comments

• Thank you

I have been meaning to get a thank you out for a long time now. So, here it goes!

@Moirean: For being awesome and a constant support to me both OOC and IC, you really make the game that much more fun. 

@Satomi: Seriously one of Xenia's best buds and I love how their relationship has developed as two officers within the Carnifex. 

@Bakhtuh: Love, love, love all the Carni science the two of us cook up. 

@Aymah: Always so much fun RPing with you and it's always a fun time, you help shape Xenia's character and I look forward to having hunting adventures in the near future!

@Piper: I love popping in on the tidbits of drama that sweep up about your character and always enjoy the hang outs in that tent. 

@Exayne: I can't express the amounts of joy I get from the silly banter and conflict our characters share. 

@Slyphe: I really enjoye our conflict, and actually like to see when my action have consequences (good or bad). I hope that Xenia didn't come off as too whiny during all that, in her attempts to rally up to save her dog. 

@Magda: Because we're gonna be besties and I can't wait! 

@Sessizlik: You're awesome, I love the cross RP we share, and the balance that we're able to maintain. Spending all that time planning out the party with you was fun.

@Teani: It's been fun getting to know Teani and I look forward to doing so even more! 

@Kiershu: I had so much fun with you hanging out in phase and look forward to more trouble!

Also a big thanks to the following for constantly making the environment fun and enriching, hope to get more RP with you guys: 

PiperJensenTeani
  • edited January 2014
    nvm!

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @Teani: Argolis isn't an officer. 

Anyways, on topic:
    Thank you Xenia for hosting to BBQ in Spinesreach! Thank you Piper for the really pretty and awesome light show! Thank you everyone who brought food to share!
    XeniaPiper
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Moirean, he said he was. And he's the Head of Novices, which is typically a Sec-position. Guess I was mistaken.

Thank you, @Xenia, for the party! I'm glad I showed, but unfortunately I was a bit too tired to interact much. Hopefully there will be more times, and yes, we need to interact more. It's been great so far!

• Okay, I guess it is time to do this thing.

First and foremost to @Xavin - Elwyn's rock, her soul mate, her other half ect. He is all those things and so much more, it is hard to describe in words their relationship. He is the only person in all the realm who gets to see every part of her - all the good, the bad, the stupid, the weak and everything in between.

@Mariena - Elly's best friend, whom she could not do without. I love her so much and I'm so glad they found each other. Mari's blunt and unapologetic about how she is and very straight forward in her thoughts and ways. It's such an awesome thing, you have no idea. I love that they can have serious conversations to doing something girly and fun within just one RP sitting. So much <3

@Rhine - For being the best RP daughter a girl could ask for. I'm really glad you picked up Rhine and have continued to play her and develop her into her own person.

@Solaria -Hey, we need to actually emote at each other one of these days. I really like the friendship that has developed between Elwyn and Solaria, they've had some great conversations and I really what Solaria is doing as Feral Will and how she handles it. Me and Elly love that you delegate and it has allowed me to get more involved in @Slyphe's order. Thank you! Let's continue to see where it goes.

@Rashar - Oh you, you are right that we'd have never met if Elwyn hadn't joined Slyphe's congregation and order. He's become such a good friend to her and someone she doesn't wanna do without, hope it never comes to that. Outta thin air (Poof in comes Rashar) it almost seems, I'm glad she and I continued to put her in situations where they got to know each other better. They always find something fun to do, even raising shrines! I like that the friendship has grown since it began. I hope it continues to do so! She has taken a lot of what he has said into account in certain situations. Thank you <3.

@Shaman's guild - You guys rock, really. The conversations are great, I know Elwyn doesn't always have much to say but it's still nice to listen to.

@Duiran - You people are awesome, seriously.

@Daskalos - DUCKIE! Thanks for you know, not killing Elwyn for pretty much telling everyone she knows it is okay to call him that. >_> <3?

@Arbre - Sometimes I have no idea what is going on with Arbre or Arbre/Elwyn but I do know that I love you. Thank you so much for everything you have done for Elwyn. I hope it always continues. Arbre is Elwyn's youme <3.

@Slyphe's order - Omg, you people are awesome too. I need to RP with some of you more.

@Roux - I have no clue where this thing might go but thank you for considering it and going through with it.

And just some throw outs to @Aren, @Akarn, @Meyvitch and @Haven - Thanks for the brief RP on the Bridge of Delos.I have always tried to find good reasons to RP with you cause I like the way you emote, so let's try to find some, okay? Okay, even animosity and hatred, I'd be down for that.

Okay, I'm done. If I missed you, I'm sorry, I'm thankful for everyone who RP's with or at me even for short periods.

And all of you who RP with me on a regularly, thank you for putting up with me and Elwyn <3.
    imageimage
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Orisae not sure how insults can be so heartwarming.
    Piper
  • @Xenia for the awesome barbeque last night! It's nice to be able to hang out with the 'bad guys' for an extended period without getting in trouble. I can't wait for the beach party!

@Sessizlik for the illusions so I can play Meyvitch out with his daughter.

@Iana for letting me spring said daughter on her. Moody 10yr old for the win.

@Teani--seeing that dress. So hot. ;)

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    TeaniSessizlikXenia
    @Iosyne and @Omei for an awesome story arc.
    IosyneOmei
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

@Omei.

Best. Changelog. Ever.

Useless? I THINK NOT, SIR.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Arbre
  • Thanks to @Moirean, @Arbre, @Iosyne, @Emelle, @Ingram, and @Alistaire. You've been a ducky lot.

Thanks for @Oleis and @Razmael for being very, very, very patient.

i am rapture coder
    Emelle
  • I have a few thank yous and loves from lately!

- @Damariel: You have been doing a great, great job. I have so enjoyed the little bit of interaction we've had so far and I'm looking forward to more.
    Hoping you feel the same way!
    - @Haven: Yaaayyy. So happy to get some RPz again with you!
    - @Rashar: You've been consistently awesome and supportive and just great with the random visits (Which I love).

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @Dhar, @Damariel, @Omei - All the things you've done in the last week, especially you @Dhar putting up with about 10 million requests as we opened the Temple District.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• edited January 2014
    So this isn't really to anyone, it's kind of more to the player base as a whole - mortal players and Imms alike.

IRE does something that's really hard to pull off. It creates this world that's geared toward immersion and pulls in all sorts of people that would be unlikely to ever become friends and plops them down into one gigantic room (let's just go with that for a mental visual) and says "There! Have fun!" and closes the doors behind it.

It's always this running joke (but really tinted with realism) that you shouldn't mix religion, politics, and sex, with mingled crowds. So what does Aetolia (IRE) do? Just that. It's a wonder IRE's games have never imploded. There have always been cliques in IRE between the politicians, the PKers, the non-com roleplayers, (Didi), and people who float in between it all. I can say, having played all of the IRE muds with the exception of Middy (cause they're weird) that Aetolia has the best group of people I've come across, both on an OOC level and an IC level.

Katszia as a character may not get along with everyone she meets (shocker huh?) but from this player's vantage point, I'm very pleased with the community, IC or not. Yeah, for some of us there have been some road bumps and some disagreements (you know who you are) but I can honestly say that there isn't a single person that makes me feel on an OOC level like I'd want to walk away. From my experience Aetolia has the most well behaved and polite players of them all, despite tiffs on the forums or otherwise which could escalate way more than they do.

That said, thank you to everyone who Katszia has had the opportunity to interact with, no matter the scale be it large or small. Thank you to those in the pools who work so hard to keep things interesting, and to those who don't RP who keep the game ticking as smoothly as possible.

Hopefully everyone I've had the pleasure of interacting with, be it in game or here, knows that I have no ill toward anyone as the player behind the character and I'm grateful for the hours of fun (and even the not so fun hours) that I've gotten to be a part of Aetolia so far.
    RowenaMoireanOleisPiperAryanne
  • I agree entirely Katszia. I've enjoyed our brief interactions. I hope we get more which we no doubt will given that we walk in the same circles ( or is that spirals? heh) . 
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Elwyn  = is someone Mari had been missing for a long, long time. She is so much more than a best friend to Mariena and I hope nothing ever happens to them because their dynamic is just so easy, yet so real as well. I absolutely love rping with you, please never stop being here. I truly can't say enough good things about you.

@Xavin. = What would we ever do at work without each other?! Haha, Xavin is someone Mariena would have never expected to connect with again and now I can't ever imagine NOT rping with you on a daily basis. You are truly amazing and I am quite happy you're in the proper timezone (sorry elly >>).  I also cannot say enough good things about you.

@Rhine = is not Mariena's daughter but you've been adopted. I am sorry. It is so interesting to rp with you because I can pick out traits that can be attributed to either of her parents that you add effortlessly into your roleplay. It's brilliant to watch and I am very happy we have a chance to banter back and forth.

@Solaria.= Mariena May get freaked out when Solaria wants to speak face to face, but that's only because they have such an easy friendship mind to mind. I think Mariena's perfected the Galleus Soon (tm) in certain projects and I am eternally sorry for that.

@Slyphe = That meeting was just really cool. Thank you for taking the time to try and recruit Mari.

@Aliod.=  I don't think he reads the forums but you sir, you are wonderful.

@Jasline = You're not Mariena's daughter either, but you've been adopted. You play the role of a very confused daughter very well.

@Arbre = I don't understand your choices but I'll continue to <3 you through them.

@Rivas = Riviena needs to be more of a thing. Besides sounding like a fancy drink.

@Rashar = Mariena is poking around to see what all the fuss is about. So far, I totally see it. Your emotes are solid and you're an interesting feller (see what I did there?).

@Aarbrok = You're quite crazy sir. I enjoy seeing all the sides Aarbrok has to offer. I am also hoping he gets an arm soon. You type way faster than I do but with stellar results so I don't mind ^-^.

@Meyvitch = I wish I had more excuse to randomly bug you. I think Mariena and him are good acquaintances though.

@Ibtisam = You're new. You're a kelki. I really enjoy roleplaying with you. Keep it up, little Beyam.

@Lelandria = You're fun, I like you. We should get into trouble together again soon.

@Shamans = Man. I feel honored to be your Guildmaster. I can only hope I live up to it and continue to provide for this guild.

@Aetolia <3. My life wouldn't be the same without you.

AarbrokJaslineRivas
  • Omei said:
    Thanks to @Moirean, @Arbre, @Iosyne, @Emelle, @Ingram, and @Alistaire. You've been a ducky lot.

Thanks for @Oleis and @Razmael for being very, very, very patient.
    Back atcha, @Omei.

As well as @Angwe, who did a lovely job welcoming me from my stint away. @Emelle who's amazing as ever. @Ferrik for that great run-in I had. And some others I'm no-doubt missing andsincerelyapologizebutyou'regreat.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited January 2014
    Damn you, @Omei. I was really going to quit this time. Seriously. But I'll stick around for awhile, because I really, really like you.

@Ingram, always and forever. @Angwe, @Teani, and @Tolemy, and @Nola for a pleasantly surprising and random lovely RP.
    NolaOmei
  • If you quit I'll have you offed.

i am rapture coder
    Slyphe
  • Thanks, @Rashar, for attempting to start a real conflict in the middle of what was a usual Spirean clusterhump. I regret not being able to give you Cannan's full attention - he was in major goof off mode, as is usually the case when @Vix and @Rajazel are around, and that's before you add the half dozen other people that were there to the mix.

Come back around some time when things are quieter and we'll have ourselves a proper throwdown.
  • Man I was just like, "I'm gonna go to Spinesreach and bullshit." And then you went and talked shit to Trager, so I had to double whack you.

And I'll admit, I kind of flinched irl and was like, "I wonder how long it's going to take @moirean to PK me."

Riluo
    Rashar's comments to Moi in tells were probably one of the only things he could have said to throw her off balance enough to avoid the murderation. So, nice evasion, hehe! Though I'd probably have delegated, there were several citizens asking for permission to whack him. >_>
  • Baha. So I just scrolled back and read all the bullshit I said to random people for the last two hours or so of yesterday...

That + the bottle of scotch on my kitchen table that has almost nothing left in it ( bought it yesterday ) =

Adding a breathalyzer to this game.
    CannanArbre
    Ah. That makes more sense, then.
  • Thank you, Duiran. You make it funny sometimes.
  • All the Daru!
    Nola
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Moirean for not brutally slaughtering me when I somehow ended up in the Spinesreach sewers. Rofl. I couldn't even path out, mapper was like, NO YOU STAY.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Everyone knows Aish belongs in a sewer, man. ( <3 )
    ArbreSetne
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    For people dealing with Aarbrok while I giggle and talk in clans whilst drinking my orangina....ITS AMAZING.
  • Aarbrok, Dhagon slapped me for yelling after someone threw peanuts in Meyvi's face. Killing him was more creative.

I'm going to miss you Duiran.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • @omei For fixing our Crescent! 
    Omei