• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I don't...
    Aryanne
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Is that you?

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Haern said:
    The real question is: Is that Haern on the left...or right...

SaritaPiperAngwe
  • Damonicus said:
    The real question is: Is that Haern on the left...or right...
    Maybe a little of Column A and Column B.
  • edited December 2013
    I've had this song on repeat for the last few hours. :D

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

SetneOmei
  • I love running at night. Especially in the winter. The road is mine, and everything hurts, lividly, the way it doesn't in the summer. I think it was also the last thing I needed to get me over that wicked stomach bug I picked up on Sunday.
    IosynePiper
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Valenae said:
    I've had this song on repeat for the last few hours. :D

I upvotelike anything Kid Cudi.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    OmeiValenaeJensen
    I complained in RAGE about my septic tank being broken.  I finally went down to my neighbor's and took a shower so I could wash my hair.  I come home and my three-year-old nephew goes, "What's wrong with Casey's hair?"
    Aryanne
  • Dat Kerbal Space Program. So many explosions!

Cannan
    @Jasline.  She's my new favorite person in Aetolia.  I hope I'm not annoying her with my trolling.
    JaslineAryanne
  • psh, you're not annoying me in the slightest @arbre. I love that you just randomly drop by to throw RPs at me. Or take me bashing.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I love the little things in this game. How a random *missed there was someone in the room, came in and stole the kill*- kind of thing can be turned into an interesting conversation and possible RP arches. How a simple message or tell at just the right time can make you smile even though you're tired, feel gloomy and run-down. How, even though you have SO MUCH TO DO, you can have the game on in the background and giggle at random silly conversations. And how everyone can just suddenly rush in to welcome a random true noob on the newbie channel.

Right now I am writing another thesis (once again I've managed to pick a topic that allows me to refer to Aetolia. This is my third University essay where I've done that, cause I'm that awesome.) and things are not progressing as well as they should. Difficulty wording, and it's full of statistics (which I hate), but I feel good, cause I can still smile at the little things in the game. Thanks to all of those who interact with me, you know who you are!

ArbreJasline
  • edited December 2013
    I've dropped down to 150lbs! (Well, technically 149lbs, but I don't trust the scale THAT much) I've reach my mini goal for December ends and now I've only 10lbs more to go before I hit my end goal. I'm super happy, super excited. I've been working towards it for a year and a half now, and its nice to see how much progress I've been able to make, since I didn't think I could do it at first. I've lost 65lbs! Just wow.
    ArbreJaslineMoireanAryanneHavenRivasOmeiCannan
    Pics or it didn't happen?
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Nola said:
    I've dropped down to 150lbs! (Well, technically 149lbs, but I don't trust the scale THAT much) I've reach my mini goal for December ends and now I've only 10lbs more to go before I hit my end goal. I'm super happy, super excited. I've been working towards it for a year and a half now, and its nice to see how much progress I've been able to make, since I didn't think I could do it at first. I've lost 65lbs! Just wow.
    Congratulations! Now you can rock that bathing suit at IronCon.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    NolaAryanneIosyneHaven
  • Close, but not quite there yet :p Thats the plan, though!

I'm going to be waiting until I actually hit my end goal before pictures!
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Dhar for Enorian's new Guards!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Ciarelle
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Using my X-mas bonus to buy a pool membership. Not wasting it on makeup! Used to be on the swim team in high school and it was so much fun/peaceful!
    MoireanCannanAryanne
  • edited December 2013
    This is a thing I love.

You should love it too.

EDIT: Thanks Moi!
    Angwe
  • edited December 2013
    Faith in humanity +1

I went to a local Mexican fast food chain (Muchas Gracias) for lunch today, ordered from the gal I see there pretty often (I am definitely a regular). Then, as rifling through my wallet, I remembered, to my horror, that I had left my debit card in my pants from last night.
    I apologized and told the lady to cancel my order cause I left my card at home. She said, "Just come back and pay," and I apologized again, explaining it would take too long to get home and back before my lunch is over, and she gives me this look that seems to question my comprehension and says "No-no, just come back TOMORROW and pay, it's fine!" "Really?!" "Yes, yes really! I'll get your food!"

/cue effusive gratitude

So, I got to eat lunch and tipped her the one dollar I happened to have in my purse. I will be paying back with interest to the tip jar tomorrow!

CannanHavenPiper
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    edited December 2013
    So, I come home from movies and dinner out to find this:

+--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #441 ----------------------------+
    |  Entered by: Dhar                                Date: 2013/12/14 00:59:00  |
    +--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+

added new emote for Enorianites: PRAISETHELIGHT

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

emshow praisethelight
    -------------------| Using 'praisethelight' with no target |--------------------
          You will see: You outstretch your arms to embrace the sky above and
                        ecstatically cry out, "Praise the Light!"
       Others will see: Phoenecia outstretches her arms to embrace the sky above
                        and ecstatically cries out, "Praise the Light!"

----------------| Using 'praisethelight' with Slyphe as target |----------------
          You will see: You salute Slyphe by outstretching your arms to embrace the
                        sky above and chanting, "Praise the Light!"
       Slyphe will see: Phoenecia turns to salute you by outstretching her arms to
                        embrace the sky above and chanting, "Praise the Light!"
       Others will see: Phoenecia turns to salute Slyphe by outstretching her arms
                        to embrace the sky above and chanting, "Praise the Light!"

Someone or a bunch of someones in the Pools must really like Dark Souls. The Auric Guard in Delve already have 'Praise the sun'. Seeing this was really amusing. All that's left now is having NPCs encourage jolly cooperation or grossly incandescence. >_>
    Piper
  • Co-operation. Very important to-not forg-et to hy-----phen words. Craf-t-ting guild gets mad other-wise.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Periluna
  • I'm pretty sure everyone in the Pools would marry Solaire. For real.
  • I would be hard-pressed to name a member of the Pools who does not love Dark Souls.

Praise dat sun.

i am rapture coder
    Piper
  • guilty, though I did add the emote in the middle of a relevant RP session!
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    JOLLY CO-OPERATION!?
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Haern said:
    I'm pretty sure everyone in the Pools would marry Solaire. For real.

Omei said:
    I would be hard-pressed to name a member of the Pools who does not love Dark Souls.

Praise dat sun.
    I know nothing about Dark Souls.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    EzalorDharOmeiAryanneSetneArbreSlypheValdusRivas
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Oleis said:
    I know nothing about Dark Souls.
    You don't know nothing about no nothing, Jon Snow.
    EzalorHavenAryanneArbreAarbrok
  • edited December 2013
    Omei said:
    I would be hard-pressed to name a member of the Pools who does not love Dark Souls.

Praise dat sun.

I'm beginning to realize that I have a doom metal song for literally every occasion. All of the occasions. All of them.
    Angwe