---------------------------

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    ---------------------------
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Piper
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Sarita said:
    Having such bad lag that I die to easy aggros + sun three times, just trying to get OUT of an area and put defs back up.
    I might recommend using firstaid in that case.  While it's not the greatest system for curing, it's good enough for most bashing, and it's server side curing so it won't matter if an easy aggro attacks you and your screen freezes for a full minute.  You'll keep curing so long as you're logged in.
    I have something pretty similar to that, but I think the aggros were doing about 2000 a hit, and that kind of damage is enough for me to need to occasionally mend and stuff in addition to analeptic/kidney. I was at the slow kind of speed where I'd get out of the room and just into the next one, so they all follow and keep following.
  • ummm so did I do something wrong or is switching from praewhatsit to bloodborn supposed to costs me 50% of my lessons?
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Yes, if you drop any class and you're not a novice, you lose half your investment.
    Aryanne
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Kai/shadow plague banish preventing all commands is a bit annoying. Please make it so we can use 'issue' from there?

:(
    EzalorAarde
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ever feel like you've lost your mojo? :(
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Draiman
  • edited July 2013
    Haven said:

SetneSolariaLinRivasHavenArbreMephistoles
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Vharen said:
    Haven said:
    You only get a like because David Tennant.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Solaria
  • edited July 2013
    Setne said:
    You only get a like because David Tennant.

MoireanSolariaLinRivasArbreMephistoles
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    You are totally horning in on my racket here dude.
    Aldric
  • Lin said:
    You are totally horning in on my racket here dude.

LinSetneRivasSolariaIosyneArbrePerilunaMoirean
  • When guilds clearly just don't give a crap about novices.

No interaction, no question answering, just crickets.

Ugh.
    imageimage
    LinAngwe
  • 0.0817 | [1;34;46mYou<ESC>[0;37m<ESC>[1;34;46m <ESC>[0;37m<ESC>[1;34;46mponder<ESC>[0;37m<ESC>[1;34;46m <ESC>[0;37m<ESC>[1;34;46mthe<ESC>[0;37m<ESC>[1;34;46m <ESC>[0;37m<ESC>[1;34;46msituation.<CR><LF>

That is all.

Minarael
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Mudlet?
  • No, that's the raw data sent by Aetolia. It just makes me twitch.

Lin
  • My rage is that I want Saybre to nod at people the way that Teal'c from Stargate SG-1 does. But I'm not certain how to even describe his little acknowledge nod, or that it would even come off the same.

So anyone that interacts with me doing a nod to them...think of Christopher Judge. (That's Teal'c.)
    Solaria
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Alright.. it's an old subject but I got to bring it up anyways. I HATE.. hate hate hate hate.. blocking people based on tethering and guilds. You all rage about Bloodloch autobanning based on treaties. I get that.. I really, really get that. It makes sense. No one likes to scare off a noob or person trying to encourage tense RP.

I dislike having solid tension removed because it's so much easier to have people deal with the mechanics of the game rather then deal with the player, behind the character, trying to get in for RP. You all say, 'yeah, that's fine. Meet them outside the city' but that doesn't always happen. Kerryn made great steps but people will always prop their characters inside their cities when they don't have to step out, about 50^%+ of the time.

ICly, it makes sense to do this.. but that's never stopped anyone from raging at Bloodloch for it, on all sides. If you have problem characters, handle it with the problems. Don't blanket statement entire organizations and cut communication and contact because of it.
    Daskalos
  • Saybre said:
    My rage is that I want Saybre to nod at people the way that Teal'c from Stargate SG-1 does. But I'm not certain how to even describe his little acknowledge nod, or that it would even come off the same.

So anyone that interacts with me doing a nod to them...think of Christopher Judge. (That's Teal'c.)
    incline?
    Piper
  • Saybre said:
    My rage is that I want Saybre to nod at people the way that Teal'c from Stargate SG-1 does. But I'm not certain how to even describe his little acknowledge nod, or that it would even come off the same.

Indeed.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Saybre said:

Aryanne
  • We need an Indeed emote:

Ezrax offers an inscrutable, knowing nod, one eyebrow raised high. "Indeed," he enigmatically murmurs.
    SetneMoireanAardeCiarelleLiancaSaybreAmelasAarbrok
  • Minarael said:
    When guilds clearly just don't give a crap about novices.

Ugh.
    I hope you don't mean the Shamans, because I try to greet all the novices I can and ask if they need anything.

Tyrai
  • Starting to really get into an alt, and then realize I just...well, let's just say I made some stupid decisions about who I let her get involved with, and now I regret it both ICly and OOCly. I will try and just go around it. We'll see.

Having the lack of desire to want to play. Wanting to just be in bed and sleep instead of doing anything else.
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited July 2013
    Nvm I'm just raging to rage.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• Ezrax said:
    We need an Indeed emote:

Ezrax offers an inscrutable, knowing nod, one eyebrow raised high. "Indeed," he enigmatically murmurs.
    I...I am stealing this. *flee*
  • Rage that the 'facepalm' emote has been deleted, but yet somehow we've still retained 'glomp'. Go away snugglies D:
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    FACETOPALM
    LinAryanne
  • Aarde said:
    Minarael said:
    When guilds clearly just don't give a crap about novices.

Ugh.
    I hope you don't mean the Shamans, because I try to greet all the novices I can and ask if they need anything.
    Newp! The guild in question has absolutely horridly designed files for novices, and I haven't seen a single novice aide in three days, and have not been greeted once by the GM or any of the secretaries which have been on, and not one of my questions or greetings has been responded to (even when the GM & Secs are on). 
    imageimage
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Is it Teradrim? That sounds like Teradrim. 
    Aarde
  • Not Teradrim, but in Bloodloch.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.