Owned Part II

Comments

• The high damage potential really is a symptom of general stat scaling being broken as hell. (Who goes Herculean Templar for PK anyway!?)
    StathanBenedictoXiuhcoatl
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited June 2013
    Luna said:
    Templars are actually able to get up to 21 strength even without artifacts.

Herculean statpack - 16 str
    Blessing +1
    Stars +1
    Purity Aura +2
    White amulet +1

It's nice and all to blame artifacts, but the high damage potential is primarily a class problem.

It's not necessarily just the strength but the scaling to max health as well. The more health you have the harder it hits.

I'd also like to state at this point that I'm completely for the reduction of this kind of thing. Being sniped in retard for a third of my health or having my mana cut in half after a couple of swings of a scythe with serration rune and blood scythe is no fun at all and it means someone you should technically be able to beat through better curing and knowledge of combat can just hold down the win button. There are numerous logs of a number of skills doing horrific amounts of damage which just makes combat unfun. I feel confident that it will be rectified.
    XiuhcoatlEzalorAngwe
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Aetolia has had the same problems for several years now. Classes have certain aspects that an incredibly large portion of the playerbase deem to be obscene, the most notorious culprit always being damage scaling. Even moreso, damage scaling with artifacts. Despite the playerbase bringing attention to these problems, the administration just don't ever seem satisfied with fixing said age old problems until they just start getting abused. We've seen it with Alexina's notorious kai choke and mind crush, which they weren't satisfied with handling until everyone and their mother in Bloodloch with magic potence and +int artifacts picked up monk and literally killed anyone who set foot inside of a city during their raid before they could respond. Weren't satisfied with Luminary lightning having insanely high damage scaling until Xiuhcoatl and Daskalos spammed it out on everyone. Weren't satisfied with BBT having incredibly high base damage and insane artifact scaling until someone got BBT'd for more life than they had maximum health. Weren't satisfied when people would get stunlocked from chain stuns, until diminishing returns were introduced. Yet, writhestacking affs seemed to be perfectly okay, when it was doing nearly the same thing that old stuns were doing prior to diminishing returns being introduced. Weren't satisfied with vampire lure until several vampires chained it back to back while the target was under attack via ranged attacks, and the skill essentially served as a ranged writhing aff. Which brings me to doppleganger hangedman serving as a permanent hindering tool from a distance. I don't know why it took so long to realize that lure was just a slight variation off a skill that they deemed to be too powerful. 

The list just goes on and on and on, but it never gets handled any differently. From what we've all seen, 9 times out of 10, something like this has to be abused on a much larger to get a swift response to the problem. Until then, we all have to put on our big girl panties and just deal with things the way they are. They aren't going to change, if or until the administration of this game decide to do something about it. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    AlexinaXiuhcoatlEsperAngweAtrapoema
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited June 2013
    @Moirean disperse takes 1.5 seconds eq to use, it's not even worth putting up beyond for the first defense to stop the first hangedman, not to mention the cooldown. As for your comments about combat stalling, I completely agree with that, hence why reports like my loneliness one and Ilyon's berserk one were put up. Hangedman absolutely plays into that as well.

@Illidan significant balance changes take a while and there are good aspects to them being handled slowly as well. Knee-jerk reactions from admin aren't desirable either as you'd see constant nerfs and re-buffs and yada yada. With how extremely small Aetolia's PK playerbase is, problems coming to light and becoming recognized as actual problems takes a -long- time. Balancing -is- happening, and I think the latest liaison round was opened because of complaints about certain skills raised on the forums. I think a big part of the problem is that people can't really be unbiased about the things they themselves use; no offense, Moirean, but hearing your comments to Haven about angel care and then refusing to see the same thing about hangedman isn't exactly being impartial. I would actually much rather fight against someone who had angel care than hangedman, as I could eventually overwhelm angel care, whereas against hangedman there is nothing I can do once they decide to throw 10 at me. But I can't submit a report about hangedman, so unless an Indorani or a liaison does it for me, the skill goes unnoticed. I also don't know enough about the class beyond that skill to be able to properly comment on needed buffs afterwards. If Indorani were given buffed kill routes on top of being able to keep someone writhing for 5 straight minutes when they feel the slightest bit threatened or need to scratch their nose, the class would be pretty ridiculous. 

Generally the process has not been a problem as I've been able to raise concerns to people and have them submit nerfs to their own skills by themselves (Kaeus with main gauche, Haven with angel care, Ilyon with confusion and fitness dwhisper for example) but hangedman has become so annoyingly integrated into what Indorani are that no one playing that class is willing to touch it or admit there is a problem. I'm sure there are a lot of people who picked up Indorani JUST for hangedman. I'm not saying to just remove hangedman and leave Indorani in the dirt, but to remove the extreme stall tactic and disperse that power into other aspects of the class. Same as how Luminaries could stand to receive offensive buffs if angel care were removed.

Don't take this as a personal shot either, Moirean, as no one can be truly impartial. I'm sure there are things about Bloodborn that are problematic that I can't be unbiased about.
    BenedictoHaven
  • Just an FYI, people. Stat scaling is being talked about quite regularly and the liaisons have been testing to see what sort of impact is from the stats themselves and from the addition of other artifacts.

Yes, the admin are doing something about it. But like Ezalor said, these things take time. They have quite a bit to consider as far as balance goes.

• Xavin said:
    Just an FYI, people. Stat scaling is being talked about quite regularly and the liaisons have been testing to see what sort of impact is from the stats themselves and from the addition of other artifacts.

Yes, the admin are doing something about it. But like Ezalor said, these things take time. They have quite a bit to consider as far as balance goes.
    It is a good thing to hear that. The biggest problem a lot of games I've played face is lack of communication regarding what is going on in the background. People are generally ok with things being done carefully and with good thought, provided they actually know that it is being addressed. Communication can go a long way in helping keep people from feeling like nothing is going on when they get frustrated.
    HavenIllikaalEzalorAtrapoema
    I can't agree with this enough, actually. In other major games (not Muds) that have constant rebalancing to the gameplay, they're pretty damned transparent with the changes. They'll be like "Alright, this particular thing in the game is incredibly out of hand and we're doing X and Y to fix it." Then players can be like "Unicorns yes, they're finally fixing this crap." 

Here? We just sit in the dark hoping and praying that something is going to eventually get done. I can understand keeping new releases such as new classes, new events etc. secrets, but come on now. Combat rebalancing? Why can't you be more transparent about it? 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    HavenIstoXiuhcoatlEzalorAtrapoema
  • Illidan said:
    I can't agree with this enough, actually. In other major games (not Muds) that have constant rebalancing to the gameplay, they're pretty damned transparent with the changes. They'll be like "Alright, this particular thing in the game is incredibly out of hand and we're doing X and Y to fix it." Then players can be like "Unicorns yes, they're finally fixing this crap." 

Here? We just sit in the dark hoping and praying that something is going to eventually get done. I can understand keeping new releases such as new classes, new events etc. secrets, but come on now. Combat rebalancing? Why can't you be more transparent about it? 
    Maybe it would help to have liaisons post weekly updates on things being done, given that they are our...liaisons. Wouldn't be a bad thing, and I can only assume they have at least some idea of what is going on. If that isn't the case, then a regular update from someone in the pools would be welcome as well!
    EzalorXiuhcoatlAtrapoema
    It would, but  the liaisons are specifically told to keep all combat rebalances changes and fixes a complete secret. I mean, you can take that ever famous vampire lure argument for example. Apparently, they decided to implement the change long before it came out. How hard would it have been to say "Keep calm, we're making changes to Vampire's lure." It just adds to frustration and makes people feel like "Well, this game is never going to fix their imbalanced shit, so I'm just going to play this other game instead." 

If you give players something to look forward to, we'll be less inclined to bitch, and more inclined to keep playing until you fix it. I sure would.

• Kaeus said:
    Maybe it would help to have liaisons post weekly updates on things being done, given that they are our...liaisons. Wouldn't be a bad thing, and I can only assume they have at least some idea of what is going on. If that isn't the case, then a regular update from someone in the pools would be welcome as well!
    Mm, I'm afraid that wouldn't really be feasible. We get to hear quite a bit of the "what's going on", yes, but many of these are preliminary plans that eventually get canceled, things that will get implemented months later, that kind of things.

BenedictoXavin
  • What the things that @Ilyon is saying mean is that even if we have the information, a lot of times us relaying it to people will just cause more problems. After I posted what I did about stat scaling I thought to myself 'maybe I shouldn't have said anything' because @Illidan is right. We're pretty much told 'keep things talked about here to yourselves'. This is to do two things. Keep the liaisons from being badgered about this that or the other (which is also why you can't see comments on reports unless you're a liaison, nor can you see who supports or rejects reports under the newest system), and to keep players from finding out something and expecting it to happen immediately when things might still be in the discussion phase.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

Dhagon, Jayke, and Stathan enter from the west following Dato.
    They are followed by a donkey and a roan brumby stallion.
    He slams into you, knocking you off your feet and stunning you!
    Health Lost: 1452, blunt.
    You are afflicted with stun.
    Dato launches a powerful uppercut at you.
    Your head has taken 3.99% damage.
    He connects to the head!
    Health Lost: 432, blunt.
    Dato launches a powerful uppercut at you.
    Your head has taken 3.99% damage.
    He connects to the head!
    Health Lost: 432, blunt.
    H:4724/7040 M:5720/5720 E:100% W:100 S:100% XP:12.73%% [cspdb e- lr] 
    [Citadel]: parry left leg with left
    [Citadel]: parry right leg with left

Driven by the scent of fresh blood, the leech leaps and attaches itself to Dato.
    Your soulmaster lets loose a horrible scream as it lets part of its being flow into Dato.
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    Dhagon's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Dhagon moves in towards you in a grabbing posture.
    Dhagon lifts you triumphantly into the air, then yanks you down into his raised knee with back breaking force.
    Health Lost: 2558, blunt.
    H:2166/7040 M:5720/5720 E:100% W:100 S:100% XP:12.73%% [cspdb e- lr] 
    H:2166/7040 M:5720/5720 E:100% W:100 S:100% XP:12.73%% [cspdb e- lr] 
    Stathan's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Stathan moves in towards you in a grabbing posture.
    Stathan lifts you triumphantly into the air, then yanks you down into his raised knee with back breaking force.
    Health Lost: 2686, blunt.
    With a sickening crunch, a bolt of pure agony erupts from your back.  Your head lolls to one side and you lose all the feeling in your legs.  As you crumple to the ground you realise that the throw did, indeed, snap your spine like a dry twig.
    You have been slain by Stathan.

:(
    HavenStathan
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    BBT is OP!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Amelas
    Get dunked.
    Stathan
  • edited June 2013
    (Web): Kaeus says, "Target: Creature."

(Web): Kaeus says, "Target Calling Disabled!"

(Web): You say, "Lol don't die to it."

(Web): You say, "999x again."

Kaeus has been sliced apart by the creature beneath Tiyen Esityi.
    Your ally has fallen at In sight of a convergence of shadow.

(Web): You say, "Too late."

Haven
    edited June 2013
    [spoiler]
    With a wistful look on his face, Conner touches a jewel-encrusted buckler.
    H:4941(95%) M:5603(96%) B:32000(100%) [cspdb e-]
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Kaeus.
    H:4941(95%) M:5603(96%) B:32000(100%) [cspdb e-]
    Health Gain: 104
    H:5045(97%) M:5603(96%) B:32000(100%) [cspdb e-]
    Conner eats an ovary slice.

[Enemy Status]: >physical_disruption|crippled_body|paralysis<

Ilyon eats a testis slice.
    Kaeus carefully wipes all the venoms off of a gleaming scimitar.
    Kaeus carefully wipes all the venoms off of a gleaming scimitar.
    Kaeus's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Kaeus razes Conner's aura of rebounding with a gleaming scimitar.
    Kaeus scores Conner with an agile jab of a gleaming scimitar.
    A flash of energy cascades down a gleaming scimitar.

[Enemy Status]: >physical_disruption|crippled_body|paralysis|mental_disruption<

You bleed 7 health.
    Health Lost: 7
    H:5038(96%) M:5603(96%) B:32000(100%) [cspdb e-]
    [Citadel]: outc 1 moss

You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    H:5038(96%) M:5603(96%) B:32000(100%) [cspdb eb]
    [Citadel]: renew
    [Citadel]: renew
    [Citadel]: stand

Conner quickly injects himself with a syringe filled with sudorific.
    H:5038(96%) M:5603(96%) B:32000(100%) [cspdb eb]RETRIBUTION
    RETRIBUTION
    RETRIBUTION

You may eat another plant.
    H:5038(96%) M:5603(96%) B:32000(100%) [cspdb eb]
    [Citadel]: outc goldenseal
    [Citadel]: eat goldenseal
    [Citadel]: outc goldenseal
    [Citadel]: eat goldenseal

RETRIBUTION
    RETRIBUTION

You remove 1 moss, bringing the total in the cache to 1770.
    RETRIBUTION
    RETRIBUTION

Mana Lost: 500
    With a faint but confident smile, you invoke the healing power of Life to purge afflictions from your body.
    Your muscles unlock; you are no longer paralysed.
    You have cured paralysis.
    H:5038(96%) M:5103(87%) B:32000(100%) [csdb eb]
    You cannot use that skill again so soon.
    You flip the bird.
    You eat a goldenseal root.
    You aren't such a complete idiot anymore.
    You have cured stupidity.
    [Citadel]: outc 1 goldenseal

You remove 1 goldenseal, bringing the total in the cache to 1800.
    You eat a goldenseal root.
    It has no effect.
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Your rebounding defence has been stripped.
    Mana Lost: 1000
    Blinding light envelops a deceptively harrowing rapier, glowing in strength until it fills your vision. With a sudden pulse, the blast discharges into Conner's chest and the stench of burning flesh floods your senses as the light leaves naught but a charred corpse behind.
    You have slain Conner.
    [/spoiler]

Pwnt.

[spoiler]
    You rub some curare on a deceptively harrowing rapier in your right hand.
    H:4811(92%) M:5750(99%) B:32000(100%) [csdb e-]
    A deceptively harrowing rapier in your left hand has a charge of 28.
    A deceptively harrowing rapier in your right hand has a charge of 28.
    Hearing something in the distance, a ranger moves off to the southeast to investigate.
    (Web): Kaeus says, "Get em."
    Mana Lost: 75
    H:4811(92%) M:5675(97%) B:32000(100%) [csdb e-]
    A reddish haze caresses your cheeks, filling your mind with foul whispers of anxiety.
    Conner eats an ovary slice.

[Enemy Status]: >physical_disruption|mental_disruption|crippled_body<

Blinding light envelops a gleaming scimitar, glowing in strength until it fills your vision. With a sudden pulse, the blast discharges into Conner's chest and the stench of burning flesh floods your senses as the light leaves naught but a charred corpse behind.
    Conner has been slain by Kaeus.[/spoiler]

Double pwnt.
    havenbanner2
  • You should have ulted to steal the kill.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

HavenLinSetneIllikaal
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited June 2013
    Yeahhh there's a good example of what multi Templar Retribution does.
    I just like the part where he's spamming TOUCH SHIELD but because the tattoo is faded or something he's touching his buckler instead.
    havenbanner2
    havenbanner2
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    You have gained the cloak defence.
    [Blackout]: +DEF+ CLOAK
    You caress the tattoo and immediately you feel a cloak of protection surround
    you.
    Equilibrium Used: 1.00 seconds
    H:36% M:86% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csdb -b]
    In your stupidity, you forgot what you were trying to do. Oops.
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE SALVE
    You are too impatient to focus right now!
    [Blackout]: AFF IMPATIENCE
    H:36% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csdb -b] -250m -75w
    H:36% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csdb -b] -10h +10w
    Your blindness defence has been stripped.
    Vharen suddenly goes motionless and directs an iron-hard stare at you. You blink,
     your vision restored.
    H:35% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd -b]
    <----------------------------------->
         EQ REGAINED in 1 sec 63 ms
    H:35% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd eb]
    What do you want to eat?
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 214 <-> <-> <->
    It has no effect.
    What do you want to eat?
    SIPPED: HEALTH
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE HEAL
    H:55% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd eb] +968h
    You have gained the cloak defence.
    You caress the tattoo and immediately you feel a cloak of protection surround
    you.
    Equilibrium Used: 1.00 seconds
    H:55% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd -b]
    H:57% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd -b] +98h
    H:57% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd -b]
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Rammus.

+++++Rammus HAS REBOUNDING+++++
    H:57% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd -b]
    With a soft hiss, Ilyon launches himself at you, battering you in a frenzied
    flurry of strikes.
    H:39% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 5 XP:21% [cspd -b] STUNNED -886h (blunt)
    Ilyon's eyes meet yours, suddenly locking your gaze to his. He utters a sharp,
    unintelligible whisper, and you break free of his piercing gaze.
    Your mind feels somewhat slower and more plodding.
    You are afflicted with recklessness.
    [Blackout]: AFF RECKLESSNESS
    You grit your teeth, resolving to battle on through the mightiest blows.
    H:100% M:100% E:62% W:51% Bl: 5 XP:21% [cspd -b] STUNNED +2959h +998m
    A reddish haze caresses your cheeks, filling your mind with foul whispers of
    anxiety.
    [Blackout]: AFF HIDDEN
    Your ego has shriveled to that of the average mortal.
    You have cured hubris.
    [Blackout]: CURED HUBRIS IN 7.26 SECONDS
    You are afflicted with body_odor.
    [Blackout]: AFF BODYODOR
    You feel the bodyodor anxiety settle in.
    With a soft hiss, Draiman launches himself at you, battering you in a frenzied
    flurry of strikes.
    A surge of rejuvenating energy floods your system, healing your wounds.

[Blackout]: Vitality toggled to: Manual
    {The Spirits whisper: Run rabbit, run!}
    [Blackout]: -DEF- VITALITY
    Your vitality defence has been stripped.
    H:100% M:100% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [cspd -b] STUNNED
    Draiman's eyes meet yours, suddenly locking your gaze to his. He utters a sharp,
    The thought of food revolts you all of a sudden.
    You are afflicted with anorexia.
    [Blackout]: AFF ANOREXIA
         EQ REGAINED in 1 sec 300 ms
    H:100% M:100% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [cspd eb] STUNNED
    [Blackout]: CURED PRONE IN 0.77 SECONDS
    You are no longer stunned.
    [Blackout]: CURED STUN IN 0.76 SECONDS
    H:100% M:100% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csd eb]
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HERB
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE RECONSTITUTE
    [Blackout]: CURED HIDDEN IN 0.59 SECONDS
    Your boar tattoo tingles as it regenerates your health.
    The idea of putting something in your stomach sickens you.
    H:100% M:100% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csd eb] +30e
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE TREE
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE SALVE (epidermal)
    Food is no longer repulsive to you.
    [Blackout]: CURED ANOREXIA IN 0.89 SECONDS
    Your insomnia defence has been stripped.
    [Blackout]: -DEF- INSOMNIA
    Your mind relaxes and you feel as if you could sleep.
    [Blackout]: AFF INSOMNIA
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE MOSS
    You burrow yourself into the ground.
    Buried beneath A rarely traveled stairway.
    You are surrounded by utter darkness, and can see nothing. The smell of minerals
    and dirt fills your nostrils.
     An oppressive blanket of primal energy envelops the area, crackling with
    tension.
    You feel some loose soil to the west and up.
    Balance Used: 2.15 seconds
    H:100% M:100% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csd e-] -50e
    H:100% M:100% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csd e-]
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE SALVE +10w +10e
    You are packed much too tightly into the earth to do that.
    H:100% M:100% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csd e-] +10w +10e
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 moss - Total Remaining: 1386 <-> <-> <->
    You realise that you have been left alone - you must find companionship!
    You are regaining balance and are unable to move.
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 lobelia - Total Remaining: 911 <-> <-> <->
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE HERB (lobelia)
    [Blackout]: CURED FAKE RECKLESSNESS
    [Blackout]: CURED RECKLESSNESS IN 2.79 SECONDS

-2088h (psychic) -998m
    Prudence rules your psyche once again.
    H:57% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csd e-] -2088h -998m
    H:57% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 10 XP:21% [csd e-]
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HEAL
       BAL REGAINED in 2 sec 386 ms
    <-----------------------------------> -10h
    H:57% M:81% E:62% W:51% Bl: 1 XP:21% [csd eb]
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 moss - Total Remaining: 1385 <-> <-> <->
    You burrow yourself deeper into the earth.
    Buried deep beneath A rarely traveled stairway.
    You are surrounded by utter darkness, and can see nothing. The smell of minerals
    and dirt fills your nostrils.
     An oppressive blanket of primal energy envelops the area, crackling with
    tension.
    You feel some loose soil to the west and up.
    H:57% M:81% E:61% W:51% Bl: 1 XP:21% [csd e-] -50e
    H:57% M:81% E:61% W:51% Bl: 1 XP:21% [csd e-]
    H:57% M:81% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd e-]
    H:73% M:81% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd e-] +784h
    H:73% M:81% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [csd e-]
    You attempt to stomp on your own earlobe, but gravity takes hold of you and you
    cannot stop yourself from falling.
    H:73% M:81% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspd e-]
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE MOSS +490h +550m +490h +550m
    You feel a slight tug on your being as you sense that someone has tried to
    penetrate your cloak of protection.
    H:83% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspd e-]
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 213 <-> <-> <->
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE HERB (goldenseal)
    [Blackout]: CURED FAKE IMPATIENCE
    [Blackout]: CURED IMPATIENCE IN 7.51 SECONDS

[Blackout]: CURED FAKE STUPIDITY
    [Blackout]: CURED STUPIDITY IN 9.82 SECONDS

[Blackout]: CURED FAKE EPILEPSY
    [Blackout]: CURED EPILEPSY IN 9.07 SECONDS

<-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 212 <-> <-> <->
    It has no effect.
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 211 <-> <-> <->
    It has no effect.
    H:83% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspd e-] +10e
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 moss - Total Remaining: 1384 <-> <-> <->
    The moss slides down without effect.
       BAL REGAINED in 2 sec 34 ms
    H:83% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspd eb] +10w
    Your limbs begin to jerk and shake uncontrollably, and you begin to foam at the
    mouth.
    Balance Used: 2.58 seconds
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 ginseng - Total Remaining: 1737 <-> <-> <->
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE HERB (ginseng)

Your body odor clears itself up.
    You have cured body_odor.
    [Blackout]: CURED BODYODOR IN 7.68 SECONDS
       BAL REGAINED in 2 sec 280 ms
    H:83% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspd eb]
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HEAL
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspd eb] +824h
    You are stunned and unable to move.
    [Blackout]: AFF STUN
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspd e-] STUNNED -50e
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspd e-] STUNNED
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HERB STUNNED
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 bayberry - Total Remaining: 771 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspd e-]
    [Blackout]: CURED BLINDNESS IN 10.83 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE HERB (bayberry)
    You have gained the blindness defence.
    [Blackout]: +DEF+ BLINDNESS
    Your eyes dim as you lose your sight.
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspdb e-] STUNNED +10e
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspdb e-] STUNNED
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE MOSS STUNNED
       BAL REGAINED in 2 sec 211 ms
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspdb eb] STUNNED
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HERB STUNNED
    You are stunned and unable to move.
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspdb e-] STUNNED -50e
    mouth.
    Time to recover: 3.37 seconds.
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HEAL STUNNED +10e
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspdb e-] STUNNED +10e
    H:100% M:91% E:61% W:51% Bl: 0 XP:21% [cspdb e-] STUNNED +10w

And so, here I sit, waiting for an admin to notice my issue.

2013/07/02 08:20:41 - The Holy War with the Divine Order of Severn, the Manipulator has begun.
    2013/07/02 08:27:19 - A shrine at '*' was deconstructed by Moirean.
    2013/07/02 08:27:19 - A shrine at *' was deconstructed by Moirean.
    2013/07/02 08:27:19 - A shrine at *' was deconstructed by Moirean.

--- etc -----

2013/07/02 08:27:19 - Your Order has surrendered the Holy War to the Divine Order of Severn, the Manipulator.
    2013/07/02 08:27:19 - Your Order has lost 8215643 shrine energy as a result of the Holy War.

(Liaisons): You say, "Uhh."
    (Liaisons): You say, "Are all of our shrines supposed to be deconstructed when we surrender a holy war?"
    (Liaisons): Razmael says, "Yes."
    (Liaisons): You say, "Well crap."
    (Liaisons): Razmael says, "Well, 75% of them."
    (Liaisons): You say, "Note to self: don't use holywar for RP anymore."

D:
    HavenSetne
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    While AFK...

[spoiler][Blackout]: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    [Blackout]: BEING PRISMED TO
    [Blackout]: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    H:100% M:94% E:100% W:100% Bl: 0 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    Conner suddenly appears, having travelled down the beam of prismatic light.
    H:100% M:94% E:100% W:100% Bl: 0 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    -----Conner LOST REBOUNDING-----
    Conner punctures you with a hunter's spear.
    A prickly stinging overwhelms your body, fading away into numbness.
    You are afflicted with paralysis.
    [Blackout]: AFF PARALYSIS
    H:80% M:94% E:100% W:100% Bl: 99 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS -1011h (cutting)
    Conner glares at you, and your innards suddenly clench.
    H:80% M:94% E:100% W:100% Bl: 99 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 bloodroot - Total Remaining: 947 <-> <-> <->
    H:80% M:94% E:100% W:100% Bl: 99 XP:24% [cspdb eb]
    [Blackout]: CURED PRONE IN 0.28 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE HERB (bloodroot)
    [Blackout]: CURED PARALYSIS IN 0.27 SECONDS
    H:80% M:94% E:100% W:100% Bl: 99 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    H:96% M:94% E:100% W:100% Bl: 99 XP:24% [csdb eb] +853h
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 moss - Total Remaining: 1053 <-> <-> <->
    H:96% M:94% E:100% W:100% Bl: 99 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE MOSS +158h +320m +158h +320m
    [Blackout]: Conner will gain rebounding in 6 seconds!
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:100% Bl: 99 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    You sidestep the attack, letting the strike go wide.
    Conner's eyes meet yours, suddenly locking your gaze to his. He utters a sharp,
    You feel a gentle intrusion in your mind.
    You feel weaker and a change comes over your body.
    Conner's skin begins to slowly char, exposed to the sunlight. -49h
    H:99% M:100% E:100% W:100% Bl: 41 XP:24% [csdb eb] -49h
    You are afflicted with hatred.
    [Blackout]: AFF HATRED
    Pressure wells within you as your skin bloats and turns a sickly yellow.

[Blackout]: AFF YELLOWBILE
    H:96% M:100% E:100% W:100% Bl: 56 XP:24% [csdb eb] -122h (poison)
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 ash - Total Remaining: 914 <-> <-> <->
    H:96% M:100% E:100% W:100% Bl: 56 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE HERB (ash)
    Your terrible hatred for Conner fades.
    You have cured hatred.
    [Blackout]: CURED HATRED IN 0.51 SECONDS
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Conner.

+++++Conner HAS REBOUNDING+++++
    H:77% M:100% E:100% W:100% Bl: 89 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS -1011h (cutting)
    You are afflicted with stupidity.
    [Blackout]: AFF STUPIDITY
    You shuffle your feet noisily, suddenly bored.
    You are afflicted with impatience.
    H:77% M:100% E:100% W:100% Bl: 89 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HERB PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE RECONSTITUTE PARALYSIS -500m -50w
    [Blackout]: CURED STUPIDITY IN 0.81 SECONDS
    H:77% M:90% E:100% W:99% Bl: 89 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS -500m -50w
    H:91% M:90% E:100% W:99% Bl: 89 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS +749h
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 moss - Total Remaining: 1052 <-> <-> <->
    H:91% M:90% E:100% W:99% Bl: 89 XP:24% [cspdb eb]
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE MOSS PARALYSIS +433h +500m PARALYSIS +433h +500m
    PARALYSIS PARALYSIS
    The elixir flows down your throat without effect.
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 64 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 1977 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 64 XP:24% [cspdb eb]
    [Blackout]: CURED IMPATIENCE IN 1.52 SECONDS

PARALYSIS
    You are patient once again.
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 1976 <-> <-> <->
    It has no effect.
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 1975 <-> <-> <->
    It has no effect.
    You feel your fitness burning away.
    [Blackout]: -DEF- FITNESS
    Your fitness defence has been stripped.
    H:80% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 47 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS -1011h (cutting)
    +10w
    H:80% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 47 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS PARALYSIS -
    47h
    H:79% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 37 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS PARALYSIS PARALYSIS
    Your insomnia defence has been stripped.
    [Blackout]: -DEF- INSOMNIA
    Your mind relaxes and you feel as if you could sleep.
    [Blackout]: AFF INSOMNIA
    H:79% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 37 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS
    Conner's skin begins to slowly char, exposed to the sunlight.
    You feel your mental reserves weaken.
    You feel your health weaken from an unseen assault.
    H:74% M:95% E:100% W:99% Bl: 37 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS -257h -275m
    You have gained the insomnia defence.
    [Blackout]: +DEF+ INSOMNIA
    You clench your fists, grit your teeth, and banish all possibility of sleep.

[Blackout]: CURED INSOMNIA IN 0.38 SECONDS
    H:74% M:93% E:100% W:99% Bl: 37 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS -100m
    You are already an insomniac.
    H:74% M:93% E:100% W:99% Bl: 37 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS
    H:80% M:93% E:100% W:99% Bl: 37 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS +308h
    You cry out in anger as yellow bile oozes from your ears, nose and eyes.
    H:76% M:93% E:100% W:99% Bl: 52 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS -193h
    (poison)
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HEAL PARALYSIS
    H:76% M:93% E:100% W:99% Bl: 52 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 bloodroot - Total Remaining: 946 <-> <-> <->
    H:76% M:93% E:100% W:99% Bl: 52 XP:24% [cspdb eb]
    [Blackout]: CURED PRONE IN 5.77 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED PARALYSIS IN 5.74 SECONDS
    H:76% M:93% E:100% W:99% Bl: 52 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    H:91% M:93% E:100% W:99% Bl: 52 XP:24% [csdb eb] +740h
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE TREE
    <aqua>Possible failed tree cure
    Last Cure: nothing

[Blackout]: CURED STUPIDITY IN 1.75 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED IMPATIENCE IN 1.75 SECONDS
    Your terrible hatred for Conner fades.
    You have cured hatred.
    [Blackout]: CURED HATRED IN 0.67 SECONDS
    H:91% M:93% E:100% W:99% Bl: 52 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    H:91% M:88% E:100% W:99% Bl: 52 XP:24% [csdb eb] -250m -75w

H:91% M:88% E:100% W:99% Bl: 52 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    H:91% M:88% E:100% W:99% Bl: 52 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    Conner throws his weight behind a hunter's spear, driving it into you.
    H:71% M:88% E:100% W:99% Bl: 151 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS -1011h (cutting)
    Thoughts of indifference fill your mind.
    You are afflicted with indifference.
    [Blackout]: AFF INDIFFERENCE
    You feel a bout of the shakes coming on.
    You are afflicted with epilepsy.
    [Blackout]: AFF EPILEPSY
    H:71% M:88% E:100% W:99% Bl: 151 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 moss - Total Remaining: 1051 <-> <-> <->
    H:71% M:88% E:100% W:99% Bl: 151 XP:24% [cspdb eb]
    You don't feel like doing that right now.
    Your mind is whirling with thoughts - you cannot settle down to sleep.
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE SALVE (epidermal) PARALYSIS
    Your focus returns.
    [Blackout]: CURED INDIFFERENCE IN 0.61 SECONDS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 bloodroot - Total Remaining: 945 <-> <-> <->
    H:71% M:88% E:100% W:99% Bl: 101 XP:24% [cspdb eb]
    H:71% M:88% E:100% W:99% Bl: 101 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE SALVE PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE MOSS PARALYSIS +514h +550m PARALYSIS +514h +550m
    PARALYSIS -101h
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 bloodroot - Total Remaining: 944 <-> <-> <->
    H:79% M:98% E:100% W:99% Bl: 91 XP:24% [cspdb eb]
    [Blackout]: CURED PRONE IN 2.7 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED PARALYSIS IN 2.68 SECONDS
    H:79% M:98% E:100% W:99% Bl: 91 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    Thrusting forward, Conner drives a hunter's spear into you.
    You sidestep the attack, letting the strike go wide.
    H:79% M:98% E:100% W:99% Bl: 91 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    You are afflicted with confusion.
    [Blackout]: AFF CONFUSION
    Your mind feels suddenly confused and jumbled.
    You are afflicted with recklessness.
    [Blackout]: AFF RECKLESSNESS
    You grit your teeth, resolving to battle on through the mightiest blows.
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 91 XP:24% [csdb eb] Confusion +1058h
    +75m
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HEAL Confusion
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 91 XP:24% [csdb eb] Confusion Confusion Confusion
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 66 XP:24% [csdb eb] Confusion
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HERB Confusion
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 1974 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 66 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    [Blackout]: CURED IMPATIENCE IN 5.38 SECONDS

[Blackout]: CURED FAKE STUPIDITY
    [Blackout]: CURED STUPIDITY IN 3.26 SECONDS

[Blackout]: CURED FAKE EPILEPSY
    [Blackout]: CURED EPILEPSY IN 4.26 SECONDS

Confusion
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 1973 <-> <-> <->
    It has no effect.
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 1972 <-> <-> <->
    It has no effect.
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 66 XP:24% [csdb eb] Confusion -75w
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 81 XP:24% [csdb eb] Confusion
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HERB Confusion
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 31 XP:24% [csdb eb] Confusion

H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 31 XP:24% [csdb eb] Confusion
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 64 XP:24% [cspdb eb] Confusion PARALYSIS
    You glance nervously around the room.
    You are afflicted with loneliness.
    [Blackout]: AFF LONELINESS
    What do you want to eat?
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 64 XP:24% [cspdb eb] Confusion
    PARALYSIS
    Confusion PARALYSIS Confusion PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE MOSS Confusion PARALYSIS Confusion PARALYSIS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 bloodroot - Total Remaining: 943 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 53 XP:24% [cspdb eb]
    [Blackout]: CURED PRONE IN 1.33 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED PARALYSIS IN 1.3 SECONDS
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 53 XP:24% [csdb eb] Confusion
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 moss - Total Remaining: 1050 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 53 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE MOSS Confusion Confusion
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HEAL Confusion +10w
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 53 XP:24% [csdb eb] Confusion +10w
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE TREE Confusion

[Blackout]: CURED STUPIDITY IN 2.37 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED IMPATIENCE IN 4.35 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED LONELINESS IN 2.36 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED RECKLESSNESS IN 5.62 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED CONFUSION IN 5.63 SECONDS
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 53 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    mouth.
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 53 XP:24% [csdb e-]
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HERB -75w
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE FOCUS
    <aqua>Possible failed focus cure

[Blackout]: CURED EPILEPSY IN 0.17 SECONDS -75w
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 53 XP:24% [csdb e-] -75w
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 goldenseal - Total Remaining: 1971 <-> <-> <->

Your nerves suddenly calm down.
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 86 XP:24% [cspdb e-] PARALYSIS
    PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 36 XP:24% [cspdb e-] PARALYSIS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 bloodroot - Total Remaining: 942 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 36 XP:24% [cspdb e-]
    [Blackout]: CURED PRONE IN 1.86 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED PARALYSIS IN 1.86 SECONDS
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 36 XP:24% [csdb e-]
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 36 XP:24% [csdb e-]
       BAL REGAINED in 2 sec 684 ms
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 36 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    (Market): Rou says, "Looking for a smashed mirror shard, buy or trade, also
    interested in a used clan, Send Tells!"
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:99% Bl: 36 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    []
    [Blackout]: AFF BLACKOUT

[]
    []
    []
    You are paralysed and unable to do that.
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE HEAL PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE RECONSTITUTE PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE MOSS PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    The awful loneliness leaves you.
    [] PARALYSIS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 moss - Total Remaining: 1049 <-> <-> <->
    [] PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE FOCUS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    Your senses return to you as the blackout ends.
    [Blackout]: CURED BLACKOUT IN 3.83 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: 'wounds me' (both) added to queue
    [Blackout]: 'diag' (both) added to queue
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS
    You already possess equilibrium.
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:24% [cspdb eb] PARALYSIS +10w
    You take a moment to assess how damaged your limbs are.
    Head:      0.00% (no bruising)
    Torso:     0.00% (no bruising)
    Left arm:  0.00% (no bruising)
    Right arm: 0.00% (no bruising)
    Left leg:  0.00% (no bruising)
    Right leg: 0.00% (no bruising)
    Balance Used: 1.50 seconds
    Equilibrium Used: 1.50 seconds
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:24% [cspdb --] PARALYSIS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 bloodroot - Total Remaining: 941 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:24% [cspdb --]
    There is a tightening sensation in your lungs suddenly.
    You are afflicted with asthma.
    [Blackout]: AFF ASTHMA
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 99 XP:24% [cspdb --] PARALYSIS
    You glance nervously around the room.
    You are afflicted with loneliness.
    [Blackout]: AFF LONELINESS
    You can't control yourself; you are berserk.
    You are afflicted with berserking.
    [Blackout]: AFF BERSERKING
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 99 XP:24% [cspdb --] PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 99 XP:24% [cspdb --] PARALYSIS PARALYSIS
    PARALYSIS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 bloodroot - Total Remaining: 940 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 99 XP:24% [cspdb --]
    [Blackout]: CURED PRONE IN 4.44 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED PARALYSIS IN 4.22 SECONDS
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 99 XP:24% [csdb --]
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 99 XP:24% [csdb --]
       BAL REGAINED in 1 sec 393 ms
         EQ REGAINED in 1 sec 401 ms
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 99 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 99 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 90 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    (Market): Alexina says, "Buying compendium pages and a compass rose diagram.
    Selling compass case, compass needle, and starchart segments."
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE TREE
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 105 XP:24% [csdb eb]
    Your mind is whirling with thoughts - you cannot settle down to sleep.
    What do you want to eat?

Foaming at the mouth, you gnaw at Conner's arm.
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 105 XP:24% [csdb e-] -50e
    mouth.
    Time to recover: 4.54 seconds.
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 105 XP:24% [csdb e-]
    Conner makes a gargling sound and violently spews black gobbets of foul, slimy
    decay all over you.
    The blood on your skin burns with acidity as the reeking mass mixes with it.
    You are afflicted with slickness.
    [Blackout]: AFF SLICKNESS
    You look about yourself, frenziedly, wild-eyed.
    Your clarity of mind has been corrupted.
    [Blackout]: -DEF- CLARITY
    Your clarity defence has been stripped.
    Thoughts of indifference fill your mind.
    You are afflicted with indifference.
    There is no exit in that direction.
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 105 XP:24% [csdb e-] +10e
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:99% Bl: 55 XP:24% [csdb e-] +10w
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:99% Bl: 55 XP:24% [csdb e-]

[Blackout]: CURED STUPIDITY IN 7.2 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED IMPATIENCE IN 11.13 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED SLICKNESS IN 1.32 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED EPILEPSY IN 1.5 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED INDIFFERENCE IN 0.79 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED BERSERKING IN 4.2 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: CURED LONELINESS IN 4.21 SECONDS
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 kelp - Total Remaining: 1714 <-> <-> <->
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE FOCUS
    <aqua>Possible failed focus cure

[Blackout]: CURED INDIFFERENCE IN 0.05 SECONDS -75w
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 55 XP:24% [csdb e-] -75w
    A surge of rejuvenating energy floods your system, healing your wounds.

{The Spirits whisper: Run rabbit, run!}
    [Blackout]: -DEF- VITALITY
    Your vitality defence has been stripped.
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 55 XP:24% [csdb e-]
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE SALVE (epidermal)
    The salve just slides off your oily skin.
    [Blackout]: AFF SLICKNESS
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 55 XP:24% [csdb e-]
    The sileris coating your body sloughs off, unable to stick to your unnaturally
    slick skin.
    Your fangbarrier defence has been stripped.
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 55 XP:24% [cdb e-]
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 kelp - Total Remaining: 1713 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 154 XP:24% [cpdb e-] PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 154 XP:24% [cpdb e-] PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 154 XP:24% [cpdb e-] PARALYSIS PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 118 XP:24% [cpdb e-] PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 118 XP:24% [cpdb e-] PARALYSIS
       BAL REGAINED in 5 sec
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 118 XP:24% [cpdb eb] PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 118 XP:24% [cpdb eb] PARALYSIS +10e
          <-> <-> <-> OutCache: 1 sileris - Total Remaining: 456 <-> <-> <->
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 118 XP:24% [cpdb eb]
    You are too slick for the berry juice to take hold, and it is wasted.
    The bright sun shines down upon you.
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE FOCUS PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:99% W:98% Bl: 68 XP:24% [cpdb eb] PARALYSIS

[Blackout]: AFF BLACKOUT PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE SALVE
    Balance Used: 1.72 seconds
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
       BAL REGAINED in 2 sec
    [] PARALYSIS PARALYSIS
    [] PARALYSIS
    Your senses return to you as the blackout ends.
    [Blackout]: CURED BLACKOUT IN 3.89 SECONDS
    [Blackout]: 'wounds me' (both) added to queue
    [Blackout]: 'diag' (both) added to queue
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 69 XP:24% [cpdb -b] PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE TREE PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 19 XP:24% [cpdb -b] PARALYSIS
    Conner reaches out quickly toward you, his cold skin brushing briefly against
    yours. At the instant of contact, a blue spark of magical energy jumps from your
    flesh to his, and you feel drained of mental presence.
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 19 XP:24% [cpdb -b] PARALYSIS +10w
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 34 XP:24% [cpdb -b] PARALYSIS

H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 34 XP:24% [cpdb -b] PARALYSIS
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 9 XP:24% [cpdb -b] PARALYSIS
    Conner reaches out quickly toward you, his cold skin brushing briefly against
    yours. At the instant of contact, a blue spark of magical energy jumps from your
    flesh to his, and you feel drained of mental presence.
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 9 XP:24% [cpdb -b] PARALYSIS PARALYSIS
    In a sensuously fluid motion, Conner reaches out and draws you close, baring
    pale fangs before sinking them into the tender flesh of your neck. Horrified,
    you go limp as the pain intermingles with indescribable pleasure.
    [Blackout]: AFF FEED
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 51 XP:24% [cpdb -b] PARALYSIS +10w -
    5b
    [Blackout]: LOST BALANCE WRITHE PARALYSIS WRITHING
    Balance Used: 0.86 seconds
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 51 XP:24% [cpdb --] PARALYSIS WRITHING
    You might want to writhe free of the vampire that's currently draining the blood
    from your body first.
    I don't see the container here from which you wish to apply some salve.
    You shudder in agonizing ecstasy as Conner drinks deeply the lifeblood from your
    trembling body, sating his dark appetite.
    You grow pale as the last of your life force flows from your body.
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 153 XP:24% [cpdb --] PARALYSIS WRITHING -10b
    You are too confused to concentrate properly.
    [Blackout]: AFF CONFUSION
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 153 XP:24% [cpdb --] Confusion PARALYSIS
    WRITHING
       BAL REGAINED in 1 sec
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 153 XP:24% [cpdb -b] Confusion PARALYSIS WRITHING
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 153 XP:24% [cpdb -b] Confusion PARALYSIS WRITHING
    Summoning your will, you writhe free of Conner's agonizingly pleasurable embrace.

[Blackout]: CURED FEED IN 1.84 SECONDS
    H:100% M:100% E:100% W:98% Bl: 153 XP:24% [cpdb -b] Confusion PARALYSIS
    []
    [Blackout]: AFF BLACKOUT Confusion PARALYSIS
    [] Confusion PARALYSIS
    [] Confusion PARALYSIS Confusion PARALYSIS

[] Confusion PARALYSIS Confusion PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: GAINED BALANCE WRITHE
    [] Confusion PARALYSIS
    [] Confusion PARALYSIS
    [] Confusion PARALYSIS
    [Blackout]: CURED PRONE IN 19.72 SECONDS
    You shiver with cold as the last drops of your blood are drained from your body
    and you slip permanently into unconsciousness.
    You have been slain by Conner.
    [Blackout]: System Paused!
    [Blackout]: Afflictions Cleared!
    [Blackout]: Balances Reset!
    Experience Lost: 15000 [total: 1062627]
    A bloodroot leaf falls out of your inventory.
    A bloodroot leaf falls out of your inventory.
    A piece of kelp falls out of your inventory.
    A piece of kelp falls out of your inventory.
    The Hall of the Underking.
    This room has not been mapped.
    You find yourself in a large, open hall. So large, you soon realize, that you
    cannot actually see any walls no matter how far into the distance you attempt to
    focus. The floor is of a milky-white stone or marble, marvelously engraved with
    tiny patterns, runes, figures, all interlocking and interacting with one another
    and seeming to depict an ancient, mystical story which you despair at being
    unable to comprehend. Occasional silky curtains and ornate tapestries hang from
    milky-white pillars which span the gap between floor to ceiling every few dozen
    yards or so. You are peripherally aware of thousands of people all around you,
    the dim cacophony of their voices lapping against your consciousness like a sea
    of whispers, but when you attempt to focus on any individual, their perception
    slips away from you and you see no one there. Before you on a raised dais rests
    a huge, oval mirror bordered in the same ornately-carved alabaster. Without
    knowing how, you are aware that this mirror is the gateway to the mortal realm.  
    You feel a gentle yet insistent compulsion to APPROACH MIRROR and behold
    whatever images it may reveal.
    There are no obvious exits.
    You grow pale as the last of your life force flows from your body.
    H:0% M:30% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:24% [eb] -5145h -3815m -10b -0.34%
    H:0% M:30% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:24% [eb]
    You are dead and cannot do that.
    You approach the dais that bears the mirror.

You are dead and cannot do that.
    You move forward toward the giant mirror, marveling at its size and perfectly
    flat, unmarred reflective surface. Strangely, you can see nothing reflected in
    the mirror, but it may be some trick of the light from this angle.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1061690]
    H:0% M:30% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:24% [eb] +30w -0.02%
    Ascending the polished, white stone steps of the dais, you draw closer to the
    grand mirror. The alabaster stone framing its glassy surface bears an array of
    incredibly intricate runic engraving, so intertwined that the entire surface of
    the stone could be one huge rune. As you move closer, you notice even finer
    details carved into the stone, almost impossibly tiny patterns decorating every
    space in the fine runework.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1060753]
    H:0% M:30% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:23% [eb] +20w -0.02%
    You reach the top of the dais and gaze into the mirror itself. What you see
    there makes you tremble involuntarily and your knees go weak. The image in the
    mirror is You. Not your outward physical appearance, but the true you, your
    inner being. Every secret thought, every hope, every hate, every conviction you
    hold and every lie you tell yourself is reflected back in the perfect surface of
    the mirror.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1059816]
    H:0% M:30% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:23% [eb] +30w -0.02%
    Slowly, methodically, the mirror shows you every facet of your psyche. You
    cannot help but weep as your secret fears and insecurities appear, plainly and
    without fanfare, in the mirror's face before you. Long-buried nightmares and
    worries you had concealed even from yourself boil back up from the recesses of
    your mind to be presented in this accursed mirror.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1058879]
    H:0% M:30% E:100% W:98% Bl: 0 XP:23% [eb] +20w -0.02%
    The images in the mirror shift now, and you experience a hopeful feeling as it
    begins rendering your dreams and aspirations as visions on its smooth surface.
    All your hopes and goals, from silly and inconsequential to grand and world-
    changing, dance across the mirror. You realize, though, that you are dead - and
    the hopeful feeling yields to a moment of cold dread, a terror that your dreams
    for the future may never see fruition.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1057942]
    H:0% M:30% E:100% W:99% Bl: 0 XP:23% [eb] +30w -0.02%
    Your sense of dread fades as quickly as it arrived, as the mirror flickers again
    and you are shown those aspects of your psyche that you find most admirable.
    Relationships with your few close companions, the way you handle conflicts, and
    your adherence to your inner beliefs all take form in the mirror's mystical
    montage. You smile inwardly, encouraged by the acknowledgement of these
    qualities.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1057005]
    H:0% M:30% E:100% W:99% Bl: 0 XP:23% [eb] +20w -0.02%
    The mirror flashes suddenly, startling you from your reverie. Now the visions
    depict a story, that of the new life of a newborn infant. You recognize a
    prominent figure in the rapid succession of scenes as your mother, and the
    infant, of course, is you.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1056068]
    You watch your early childhood replayed rapidly in scenes, images, and visually-
    portrayed emotions. Soon, fragments of the story trigger your early memories as
    you recognize childhood places and events. You watch, entranced, as your
    childhood plays out before you, remembering all its joys and sorrows long
    forgotten.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1055131]
    The montage continues, telling the story of your adolescent years. You smile
    wryly, observing your own teenage foibles and insecurities from an adult
    perspective. The years continue past, every significant event and choice that
    shaped your youthful Self portrayed plainly, their significance only now made
    apparent to you.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1054194]
    Now the path of your adult life plays out before you, from the bold and naive
    days of your eighteenth year. The story is utterly complete, with no significant
    action or event omitted, no matter how secret or neglected your actual memories.
    You feel totally exposed, without refuge or excuse from your own past.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1053257]
    The mirror flashes again, this time more brilliantly, and becomes alive with an
    impossibly chaotic maelstrom of color, and though you know not how, smells,
    tastes, sounds and feelings. You are totally awestruck, unable to look away yet
    unable to process this raw overload of sensory information. Terror overtakes you,
     and you struggle to maintain your most basic sanity.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1052320]
    Suddenly, you understand. There is a pattern to the seemingly chaotic sensory
    cacophony, and you comprehend it at last. As the final clue of a riddle falling
    into place, you suddenly recognize that the mirror is showing you the true form
    of the Creator of All, Varian, the Celestine.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1051383]
    Raw humility overwhelms you as you fully understand your utter insignificance in
    the presence of the Absolute Divine Creator. Wanting only to fall to your knees,
    your awe is so overpowering that you can only stand there and weep in mute
    supplication.
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1050446]
    A Voice fills your mind, echoing in the farthest recesses of your consciousness,
    "Know that I know You. Know that you are a part of Me, and that My Will is yours.
     Know that your story is My story, for you are of Me. Know too that your story
    is not yet complete." And with that, the mirror abruptly goes blank, its
    polished surface reflecting nothing at all. You collapse, with relief and with
    joy, for you know now that your Creator Wills you to live again. Exhausted, your
    consciousness rapidly slides away...
    Experience Lost: 937 [total: 1049509]
    The City of Bloodloch has removed the bounty placed upon your head.[/spoiler]
  • edited July 2013
    A hilarious encounter I just had.

[spoiler]

You touch the bell tattoo.

Someone is spying on you. (Hmm...)

Bloodloch West Gate. (Bloodloch.) (9246)

The tenebrous cavern ceiling looms ominously high overhead. The Western Gate of Bloodloch towers

massively here. A stone statue resembling Clouser stands here. A glorious banner stands tall here as

token of the strength and victory of the city. There are 2 wickedly sharp stalagmites here. A

polished black plaque hangs here, its blood red letters emanating a dweomer of power. Looming above

is a sculpture of five larger than life figures, carved from smooth, light-grey granite. A furious

sandstorm rages here, the sand whirling around at a rapid pace. Inviting closer inspection, a

monument of bone displays an informative plaque. Father Jamasco, a Nazetu priest stands here,

deformed yet serene. A mahogany chest is here. Gleaming dully in the available light, a lovely,

three-tiered fountain is located here, spewing forth darkened blood. Tiny flames circling its form,

a miniature fire elemental spins slowly here. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith

is on the ground. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. An imperious hemic savant is

here, leaning upon her scythe. Her posture hunched uncomfortably, a shawl-draped scion of despair

resides here. An icewall is here, blocking passage to the east. Mad Mage Tralendar Cardinalis is

here, hidden. He is riding on a weathered direwolf. He wields an ebon-wood staff covered in runes in

his left hand and an eye sigil in his right.

You see exits leading east and west.

Someone is spying on you.

Equilibrium Used: 4.00 seconds

(Tsk, you’d think they would learn)

Kaeus's attack rebounds off your magical shield. (fail abduct)

Your shielded defence has been stripped.

You raise your hands dramatically, and summon an icewall to the west. (Gotcha)

Equilibrium Used: 3.00 seconds

Benedicto appears from out of nowhere. (ouch that will cost him)

Benedicto drives a subtle dirk into you with a vicious stab.

Deftly twirling the weapon in his hand, Benedicto jabs you with it once more.

You feel incredibly tired suddenly, and fall asleep immediately.

Benedicto takes a long drag off his pipe filled with skullcap.

You have gained the insomnia defence.

An imperious hemic savant moves in swiftly to engage Benedicto.

A shawl-draped scion of despair moves in swiftly to engage Benedicto.

The faint rustling of robes proceeds the entrance of an imperious hemic savant.

The clanging of armour from the west precedes the entrance of a domineering Carnifex knight.

Cackling menacingly, a shawl-draped scion of despair produces a slender dagger of yellowing bone and

flings it towards Benedicto.

You will execute the following command when you recover balance next: throw eye at

ground

You start to wield an eye sigil in your left hand.

Balance Used: 0.50 seconds

Benedicto wobbles uncertainly before falling to the ground, his leg pulled awkwardly behind his own

head.

You cast the eye sigil at the ground, and it bursts with a flash of light.

Illidan is pulled back into phase with reality!

Kaeus is pulled back into phase with reality!

Balance Used: 2.50 seconds (WELCOME TO THE PARTY!)

A cold chill permeates the air as a callous Praenomen vampire strides in from the east.

Benedicto stands up and stretches his arms out wide.

Chanting in a foreign tongue, an imperious hemic savant quickly paints a rune upon Benedicto's head.

A moment passes before the rune flares a brilliant carmine hue and blood begins hemorrhaging from

her body in a horrifying display.

An imperious hemic savant moves in swiftly to engage Illidan.

A domineering Carnifex knight moves in swiftly to engage Kaeus.

A callous Praenomen guard moves in swiftly to engage Illidan.

Kaeus begins to intensify slowly until he appears flesh and blood once more.

H:5827(100%) M:4778(82%) W:88% E:92% EXP:25.68% [csdb e-]

Kaeus projects a net of light about himself, and you watch as his image becomes faded and ghostly.

H:5827(100%) M:4778(82%) W:88% E:92% EXP:25.68% [csdb e-]

A callous Praenomen guard slashes out towards Illidan with one clawed hand, leaving him looking

stiff and unable to move

The sky grows dark as Tralendar calls upon powerful magics. Raising his hands balefully, he causes

lightning bolts, the hammer of the storm, to shoot from his hands and slam into Benedicto.

Target is illidan

+++++Benedicto  HAS REBOUNDING+++++

H:5827(100%) M:4778(82%) W:88% E:92% EXP:25.68% [csdb eb]

Chanting in a foreign tongue, an imperious hemic savant quickly paints a rune upon Benedicto's head.

A moment passes before the rune flares a brilliant carmine hue and blood begins hemorrhaging from

her body in a horrifying display.

Benedicto has been slain by an imperious hemic savant.

Kaeus jerks to the side, the attack barely grazing him.

Whispering a dark incantation, a shawl-draped scion of despair presses a bone-white tarot card to

Illidan's forehead. As she pulls the card away, ropes spring forth from it, binding his's limbs.

Kaeus eats a goldenseal root.

A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Kaeus.

You pull a needle-pointed dirk from your weaponbelt fluidly.

You start to wield a needle-pointed dirk in your left hand.

A shawl-draped scion of despair moves in swiftly to engage Kaeus.

The clanging of armour from the east precedes the entrance of a domineering Carnifex knight.

The clanging of armour from the east precedes the entrance of a domineering Carnifex knight.

A cold chill permeates the air as a callous Praenomen vampire strides in from the west.

Muttering darkly, a shawl-draped scion of despair approaches from the east.

Chanting in a foreign tongue, an imperious hemic savant quickly paints a rune upon Illidan's head. A

moment passes before the rune flares a brilliant carmine hue and blood begins hemorrhaging from her

body in a horrifying display.

Hissing a curse, a callous Praenomen guard slams his fist into Illidan's face.

Chanting in a foreign tongue, an imperious hemic savant quickly paints a rune upon Illidan's head. A

moment passes before the rune flares a brilliant carmine hue and blood begins hemorrhaging from her

body in a horrifying display.

Illidan has been slain by an imperious hemic savant.

Illidan drops a colossal, winged sapphire toad. (ew..)

[/spoiler]
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    They wouldn't have to resort to those tactics if you'd come out and reap what you sow once in a while, but instead you run your mouth and hide in cities... or in your haven... or in phase. I hate how easy it is for there to be no consequences to actions if you just want to be a useless troll.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

StathanMoireanCalipsoBenedicto
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    She also had someone drop silence in the room as well. So I would say the owned was chiefly us not realizing that. 
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Nah, she'll do that from time to time if she knows people are after her. 'Pretend' to be AFK in a city with a trap set. Caught me once.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Calipso
    Haven has been judged unworthy by Haven.
    Haven
  • edited July 2013
    Yep.. guild enemy.. didn't take it gracefully. I kept out the slanderous OOC comments afterwards. You know, blah blah, cowards, wah wah, rah rah... Enjoy!

http://pastebin.com/Ke9RqtL3

BenedictoRou