LOVE

Comments

• Massive love for @omei for the RP tonight and here I thought I was going to be bored.
    imageimage
    StathanMoireanAren
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Elwyn said:
    Massive love for @omei for the RP tonight and here I thought I was going to be bored.
    Wish I could like AND Agree. @Omei is awesome!
  • She's a much better goddess than that horrible one who has spider gifs in her signature.

>=(
    StathanCalipso
  • edited June 2013
    Further love:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Doing another playthrough, except this time I'm going for three particularly hard achievements that Steam tells me I don't have yet.

Pacifist: Kill nobody. Bosses don't count.
    Foxiest of the Hounds: Don't set off a single alarm. (The entire game.)
    Legend: Complete on the hardest difficulty.

So, here I am doing a playthrough on the hardest setting, not allowed to kill anyone or set off any alarms.

Halfway through the game and having a blast. Next on my list? Dishonored.
    Haven
  • Well done :)
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I'm depressed, so I'm struggling with overeating.

I told myself today that if I did fifty sit-ups, I could have a bowl of chili. I stopped at forty-nine and skipped the chili.
    MoireanAarbrokAryannePerilunaAldricValenaeHadoryu
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Getting ready for a job interview....excited, nervous, many other things

Its a love though, because I would get to run a coffee shop instead of the job ive been slaving at for 2 years now.  Im ironing my clothes, this just got real.
    LinAngweMoireanBardaAryanneLiancaPiperMeskhenet
  • I HAVE MY PC AGAIN AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN YOU HOT HUNK OF MACHINERY
    NolaDaskalosAryanneAngweAarbrokHavenBenedictoTeaniSeir
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Welcome back, Chris Brown. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Ezalor
  • edited June 2013
    Really?
  • The Last of Us. This game is awesome. The multiplayer is also fantastic, also helps I am ranked in the top 1% of the world in multiplayer which makes me feel like I either am really good at the game or have far to much free time.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Atrapoema said:
    Really?
    <3
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Carving shrunken heads out of apples with my mom, whilst drinking wine at 1:30 am.

Said apple heads are going to be used as molds for more decorative/useful heads. Ahaha!
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    The -ed guards in Spinesreach. I was laughing out loud over them. A lot. Really fun and funny, thanks to whoever is behind that.
    Piper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs

I am in absolute love with that one loud, antsy Cadre Mage. Seriously, the guy needs a name so I can find him and give him food in game.

His name is Jermaine, he really likes herring.
    He wasn't Fred or Ted or Ned or Zed?
    Lin
  • edited June 2013
    Gah, just editing this. But w/e, I'm loving Aetolia the more and more I play. :)
    MoireanXeniaPiperIosyneAryanne

Fred, a Spirean Sciomancer says, "I will guard this spot and respond to problems nearby."

This has made my entire week.
    IosyneAngweAryanneEsperPiper
  • I really love this new Omei :) Much heart.
    Daskalos
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Random invite to see Rancid in Norforlk, VA, WOOT!

Which means I'll miss the Great Hunt, but, eh. I just wanted my 30cr out of the deal anyway.
    AarbrokPiperSolariaEsper
    Have fun Angarang!
  • edited June 2013
    Great Hunts bringing people together to form new friendships 

Thanks for keeping me awake guys..
    Aarde
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited June 2013
    Thank you to @Zsadist, for reminding me that there are worse names out there than @Genocide or @Talonnb.
    AardeAtrapoemaAngwe
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love seeing signs connected with Aetolia cause they make me smile. Today, riding a bus through Bournemouth, I saw a shop called Mostyn and my students asked me why I was suddenly smiling at something so random as a shop.

I've been away from the game too much. I miss it. <.<

Haven
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Angwe said:
    Random invite to see Rancid in Norforlk, VA, WOOT!

Which means I'll miss the Great Hunt, but, eh. I just wanted my 30cr out of the deal anyway.
    They playing at the Norva? I miss that place! Heard Rancid does an awesome show, regardless, so have fun. :D

Angwe
  • I love that I got my workman's comp check and it was over $600.00 - I get to spoil us on the way to TN. Also, I love that what started out as someone trying to break into my apartment  ended with me staying with a friend who invited over another friend, who invited over a friend ...quickly becoming a party and a really fun night. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Love me that beach weather.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2