Announce post #3123: Experimental Changes

12346»

Comments

• It's the year of our Lord "they ain't learned yet" MA
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    TetchtaOonaghKanivaraIazamatArdentHaven
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    "Hey, don't bash there!!! Is there voyria?!?! You don't know!"

DrystinSryaen
  • ACC is nothing like liaisons, but if the idea is unpopular, then it's unpopular.
    StineArdent
  • @Tiur Thank you for responding, it's sincerely appreciated.

I don't want to parrot the points made about the wisdom of each of these changes at the moment but I'm very concerned about my broken skills/artifacts/relics. At least for the time being, until a solid plan is in place, can't you just revert these changes?

Right now we're all just frustrated and annoyed because we're having to make do with several things that are broken and just wait/hope for a fix when they worked perfectly fine before.

I 100% get that IRE is small and resources are limited. I think we all get that and that's the reason why unrequested changes out of left field that take a high amount of time to create and balance provoke this sort of reaction.

With all that said, I'm thankful for all the effort you guys put into the game and I'm just giving my feedback. I don't mean to discourage anyone at all by this, only express where I personally would like to see change.
    ArdentNisaviFezzixDarimAlixRhineTenshyoSaybre
  • With Keroc's departure as the Head of Combat, this likely means that combat changes are going to be slowed down as a result. Given that these were experimental changes, can we revert them so we're not languishing in a state of being in the midst of consistently changing mechanics that had such a wide-ranging impact on systems, firstaid, and balance? Frankly, 100 seconds on Backstab as a cooldown is excessive, Shadowslip is now pointless as a skill, etc..

I think we can conclude that the amount of headache that these changes have caused all parties, to include stressing out our Head of Combat, has made them decidedly not worth it. They've not had a positive impact on balance nor has the playerbase embraced them to any degree that I am aware of.

For the sake of everyone, can we please just have them reverted and things moved to where they were prior to this post?
    DrystinTenshyoFezzixArdentEscelikaDarim
  • So we're approaching nearly a month since the last post. A lot of questions have been asked and I think everyone has been exceptionally patient in waiting for some answers from the staff. Can we get some answers to those questions/concerns please?
    RhineDarimOonagh
  • TiurTiur Producer
    My previous post stands. As far as changes, more recent threads detail those, and we do not have further plans to roll anything else back. Do check the more recent threads as I believe a lot of the problems with these changes have since been put to bed, save for elixir things.

Artifacts that are affected will be looked at to make sure they keep their value.

I'll close this thread as it's not the most recent version of discussion on these topics.
    Drystin
This discussion has been closed.