Mafia: The Return of Ashtan

Comments

• Can we go for Etri instead and choose an Omei hit?
  • :( formatting on my phone is haaaaaard. I don't care either way, either one is scum piggy-backing on a quiet civil, or both are scummy. Half a dozen to six, I suppose. Vote: Etrigan and Unvote :Macavity

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Meskhenet said:
    Then we must have different kinds of storms that you do, Piper.

Amazing, how you just jumped on yet another train with little of your own logic to support it.
    You never were pointed out, possibly even ignored, by the only Scum that we joined in on getting rid of. I think that is a kind of logic, myself. Supported by facts, even.
  • Llok and Toz are right about Macavity and Etrigan. One is scum or they both are... not sure which. Gonna...

UNVOTE: MACAVITY
    VOTE: ETRIGAN

• Llok
    said:
    Maybe I should put it down to inexperience then. In the past when we saw two civilians arguing in a round and accusing each other, we'd kill one in the night round.

I put it to you that Moi was critical of me on a number of occasions. She tried to bandwagon on me. The mafia killed someone who was very vocal about me being 'guilty' to imply that I would do it. Moi used me as a last ditch effort (I was a popular train after all) (And I did kind of derail that Aren train) to divert from her own train.

And that, personal opinions of me aside, is too much.

Omei on a number of occasions has asked people to not focus on me because I think she figured out that I react to it heavily and it's a never ending spiral.

EDIT: Spell check >_<
    Moi wasn't critical of you, she DEFENDED you, albeit subtly, but to the point that she got heat from Demarcus on it. He was heavily going after the both of you - particularly you, but he was drawing a LOT of attention to her as well. Here's just a couple examples.

And here's YOU, using Moi's argument as defense of your own "LETS HANG AREN" train.

• In which case I put it to you that Moi has tried to incriminate me all along.

Just look at all she's done with her as a mafia, and me as a civilian. Her as a mafia and me as a civilian.

As she said, it's a numbers game. There's a probability of her being sniffed and her being able to take a civilian down through association.

That's pretty simple gameplay.

Now tell me why you're so critical of me when Etrigan comes up as suspicious and we have people voting for him? Deflection?

Your's and whatever that dude's name was hounding of me is spoiling the civlian chance of winning.
  • edited August 2013
    Hahahahahaaa

You are all falling into @Toz's trap of trying to make me look guilty.
    Why? Because I'm silent, and twice followed the train of votes.

Has anyone double-checked this instead of just taking his viperous tongue as truth?

In this game the guilty people talk a lot and point many fingers, always far away from themselves and with half-truths. Or even out there lies.

Since apparently I'm going down, and you will soon regret this. Let me give an advice before I die:

Get rid of @Toz and @Llok quickly.

If not, this city is doomed.
  • That's all I need...

Vote: Etrigan
  • Well I know I am innocent, though I don't expect you all to believe me because I say so - and Llok seems more crazy than guilty. So hey, sounds like we nailed a scum with that burst of prose - capable of posting reasons to save his skin but real quiet when lynching citizens.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Etrigan comes across as very, very suspicious. We have established that Llok has consistently been a target of the mafia for his antics, and this is just more of the same. I'm also willing to take Toz at his word that he's an innocent; that's my gut instinct, based on what he's posted since the beginning of this round.

You're scum. Pointless to delay this further, really.

i am rapture coder
  • Sounds like it, but it isn't. I replied because you mentioned me.

I am NOT scum.
  • Yes you are.

i am rapture coder
    Lin
  • @Omei: What are you willing to risk that you are correct?
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I have to say Etrigan has seemed very suspicious for a long time now and I can't say his counters have been able to turn me around either. I'll hold to Omei this round as well.

Vote Etrigan

As for a target for a kill, I'm torn. Macavity started a train this time around and Etrigan and Piper were quick to follow. Could be that they wanted to get a quick train out of the way maybe?

I'm sorry that I posted a bit fast for everyone but the information posted about Moirean's opinions and pointed fingers were the basis for my decision, as I stated previously. I'm all for voting for something that makes sense.

• I have enough information for my vote to be cast. We will see who was right.

• After Etrigan dies and the night round begins, I will not survive into the day round.

Follow Llok's lead. Llok knows what he's doing, even though it may not seem like it. I heavily encourage the Bahkatu to speak through him, and if the Bahkatu should die in the coming round instead of me, we'll know who to target.

i am rapture coder
  • Big mistake. Oh well, anything I say is going to be missread as suspicious.

Good luck to you all, the end is nigh.
  • Are you saying you've told Llok who the bear is, and that's how we'll know? Otherwise... how would we know?

Obviously, I have major issues with this course of action, since he's the top of my suspicion list. That said, I guess it is a convenient way of testing his innocence without a sniff to verify it...

• edited August 2013

Meskhenet: (3) Macavity, Etrigan, Piper

Llok: (1) Aryanne

Etrigan: (6) Toz, Periluna, Llok, Omei, Teani, Meskhenet

"The end is nigh," Etrigan solemnly repeated, his head shaking sullenly as he made no attempt whatsoever to even brace himself against the mob that stepped closer and closer.

"It is for you, scum," one of the citizens spat, unabashed hostility written all over him as he cracked his knuckles. 

"Move," came the command from somebody lingering towards the back of the crowd. With little hesitation the crowd parted, leaving just enough space for the bow-wielding citizen in the background to launch an arrow right between Etrigan's eyes.

Even as his body fell to the ground it wasn't fear written upon his features, but disappointment. Further inspection of his body immediately thereafter revealed nothing of note. 

Etrigan has been lynched.
    He was a Citizen.

NIGHT 5 HAS BEGUN

Marzpawns remain
    The Polemarch is alive

The Sentaari is alive
    The Bahkatu is alive
    The Ascendril is DEAD
    Citizens remain

List of remaining players:

Aryanne

Piper

Toz

Omei 

Teani 

Macavity

Meskhenet 

Periluna 

Llok

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    edited August 2013
    **rolls his eyes** you all need to start listening to me!

Just to update this list...

moirean pointed fingers at:
    -Xenia (dead, mafia)
    -Vharen (voted for lynching, died confirmed citizen)
    -Minarael (voted for lynching, died confirmed citizen)
    -Aryanne
    -Macavity
    -Llok (voted for lynching)
    -Etrigan (dead, confirmed citizen)
    -Toz (sniffed as confirmed innocent)
    -Piper
    -Aren (voted for lynching, died confirmed citizen)
    -Teani (sniffed as innocent posted by Omei)

Moirean thinks are innocent:
    -Draiman (killed, was Ascendril)
    -Meskhenet

Not on List:
    Omei (but confirmed safe already)
    Periluna
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • "Alright, this is the plan," Meskhenet said from the comfort of her house - if you could call it that. The exterior of the place certainly looked like a house you'd find the rest of the citizens living in, but the inside was something far, far, different. Maps hung upon the walls depicting the city of Ashtan in incredible detail. Pictures of citizens hung upon the walls, some with enormous Xs drawn over them, and others with notes written just beneath.

"Tonight is the night. Tonight we're going to kil-" she was cut off, her eyes widening. Never having the chance to finish the instruction, she crumpled to the ground. The Marzpawns that occupied the small house darted for a cleverly-hidden exit in the back of the establishment to reconvene later that night.

Meskhenet's mind has been burnt to a crisp by the Sentaari.
    She was the Polemarch.

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Alright.

I'm relying on you not to mess this up.

Go with the grace of mind radiance, my children.

i am rapture coder
    HA! I knew it! Thank you, Omei.
  • What? Holy cow. She wasn't even on my radar. Well, only two more to go
  • Panting, the two Marzpawns that just barely managed to escape the Polemarch's hideout ducked away into a nearby alley in an attempt to evade the citizens that were searching throughout the night for them. The citizens had split up, each deciding to take on a different section of the city - a plan that would have likely been more effective if proper numbers had been utilized.

Toz on his lonesome was tasked with patrolling the northeastern segment of the city, the same one that just so happened to house the two hiding murderers. His presence was given away by the torch he carried that easily illuminated the dark alley around him. The Marzpawns that cleverly laid on their stomachs atop one of the nearby roofs gave each other a knowing nod before easing their way down, silent as death itself.

A silence Toz soon came to understand. It wasn't until dawn broke that Toz's crumpled body was found, his neck twisted in a completely unnatural angle. 

Toz has been killed.

He was a Citizen.

DAY 6 HAS BEGUN

Marzpawns remain
    The Polemarch is DEAD

The Sentaari is alive
    The Bahkatu is alive
    The Ascendril is DEAD
    Citizens remain

4 votes to lynch

List of remaining players:

Aryanne

Piper

Omei 

Teani 

Macavity

Periluna 

Llok

• ...what?

Okay.

Bahkatu just sent the message that Aryanne is scum.

So, since there's no Polemarch...

Let's get her?

Vote: Aryanne

i am rapture coder
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Yay! I'm all for that.

VOTE ARYANNE
    (on phone, sorry no color)

Yes, ma'am goddess woman.

Vote: Aryanne
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    not to say I told you so about Mesk, but I DID TOLD YOU SO!!

VOTE: Ayranne
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."