Mafia: The Return of Ashtan

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Wow, you guys, seriously?

That is one of the most ham-handed frame-up jobs I've ever seen. 

I am the one who pointed out the sniffing potential. Demarcus and I squabbled in the last day round, rather visibly. He then says he isn't going to survive the night. He dies AND I sniff as guilty?

Really? That's incredibly convenient and I'm stunned at how quickly you all jumped on that train, without even a second thought or any discussion. It's pretty obvious, judging from how quickly that train formed that I'm NOT guilty and that we've got several mafia lurking in the lynch votes. If the bad frame attempt doesn't make it clear, the speed of a train to build should.

Guess who else Demarcus also voted for? Hint: it's the same person Ilyon voted for. The same person Aren voted for. The same person all of these DEAD people fingered.

Vote: Llok.
  • Of course there's mafia in the train.

They know which way the wind is blowing.

They know you're doomed and they don't want to be caught trying to defend you.

i am rapture coder
  • Well, she's kinda got a point. I'm on my phone though and at work so gonna hold off on my vote until I get back home.

UNVOTE: MOIREAN
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    VOTE:  Moirean
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited August 2013
    Vote: Moirean

Safest bet. I don't see why she would be framed, she's been blending in just fine. And God, everything about Llok is weird but I'm pretty sure he's town. Sorry Moi.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• edited August 2013

Moirean (7): Ayanne, Meskhenet, Toz, Piper, Moirean, Macavity, Draiman

Llok (1): Moirean

A funeral was held for poor Demarcus who had passed away just the night before, his remains cleaned neatly up and placed into a rather elegant coffin. The citizenry had gathered, murmurs of their poor calculations a more common subject than their deceased friend.

"Not this time," one of the citizens in the crowd snarled just before waving towards a small group that had gathered around him. "Here's the plan," the leader of the group murmured. A plan was seemingly established, as evidenced by the decisive glances shared upon the members of the pseudo-congregation. 

The group paced slowly towards Moirean, who had been wiping away tears as she knelt near the coffin, her head shaking. Forgoing any warning of their attack whatsoever, the crowd lurched forward to descend upon the tiny woman with blades and fists alike. 

This time there were no sighs of discontent whatsoever as the crowd took a step back from the crumpled woman's form- if you could call it that. Within moments her ylem-powered disguise rippled away, leaving the unmistakable form of one of the Dreikathi behind.

Moirean has been lynched.
    She was one of the Marzpawns.

NIGHT 4 HAS BEGUN

Marzpawns remain
    The Polemarch is alive

The Sentaari is alive
    The Bahkatu is alive
    The Ascendril is alive
    Citizens remain

List of remaining players:

Aryanne

Piper

Toz

Draiman 

Omei 

Teani 

Macavity

Meskhenet 

Periluna 

Etrigan 

Llok

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Ha HA! Yes!

i am rapture coder
    Macavity
  • ... All while I was asleep. Well played guys, well played.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I would have gotten away with it all, if it wasn't for that pesky Bahkatu!
    Aldric
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Awesome job there! Didn't even get a chance.

hmm I must have missed it, but at what point did the Bahkatu point Moirean out?
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

During the very short night after the last lynching.

yeah I just do not see it from all the posts, can someone quota it for me please?  thanks!

Also I suggest someone to go over all the posts the Moiraen pointed fingers at people to lynch and then post the people she did not point out...

because why would she point out people she knew is on her side?!?  Right?
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• The same reason that they killed Dem. Me and him had been arguing heavily so I'd obviously want him dead (Lol no MoiMoi), wouldn't I? Spread the fingers around and if we just go full on killing one of her buddies and she can say, "Look I've been reasonable and I suspected him/her earlier!"

Question, is it 3 scum or 2 scum still alive?

• Three all together, two Marzpawns and a Polemarch.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Question 2: Why do you have Aren down as voting for Moi >_<

• Sorry, fixed! Too many names floating around in my word document it seems.
  • Good job Bahkatu
    I don't think there's anything to quote for you, @Macavity. Bear speaks through Omei, the confirmed town ally. Omei posted Moirean as scum and started the train.

• Well, unicorns. Her logic sounded good. Kinda reminds me of Omei from the last game though. At least we got one and according to Aldric's list, only  three more to go.
  • List of remaining players:
    Aryanne
    Piper
    Toz
    Draiman
    Omei
    Teani
    Macavity
    Meskhenet
    Periluna
    Etrigan
    Llok

There are three confirmed lifers alive taking the pool of potential bad guys from 11 down to 8.  Of that eight, 3 are bad guys.

I’m going to ask that Omei doesn’t make a public list of who is guilty or not in her view as it could be very dangerous in putting vital people in danger.

As for myself, Draiman and Etrigan seem dangerous to me. Nothing really to back it up, however.

• Dude - Draiman is innocent. Was the first one sniffed. Pretty sure.
  • Hoo-Rah! :D

I think we should also hold off on pointing fingers at people in particular here in the night round, because it could give the baddies an idea of who to frame... (Or who to kill off if we're guessing too close to home :/ )

• Oh really? My bad then! Sorry Drai -_-
  • The citizens of Ashtan were woken up to a blood-curdling scream originating from a house nearby. Jumping at the chance to finally, just maybe catch one of the murderers, citizens all around grabbed up the nearest weapons they could find before sprinting towards the house that sourced the scream.

The door hung wide open, and the only light in the house seemed to be a single burning candle within the bedroom - though excess light certainly wasn't necessary to see the full extent of what had happened here. Blood soaked the bed, the floor, the walls; the killer certainly made no attempt whatsoever to be clean in this attack.

Draiman's corpse was splayed upon the bed, his visage contorted into one of pure agony. His body was riddled with stab wounds unusually large in size, their source undoubtedly the aetherstaff that seemed to protrude straight up in the air like a warning sign from the middle of the man's chest.

Draiman has been killed.
    He was the Ascendril.

DAY 5 HAS BEGUN

Marzpawns remain
    The Polemarch is alive

The Sentaari is alive
    The Bahkatu is alive
    The Ascendril is DEAD
    Citizens remain

6 votes to lynch
    oh no!!  **runs and hides under his bed**
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Oh damn, that's really not good.

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    RIP Draiman. That's not good at all.
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Ascendril suck, I'm going back Praenomen, and the Marzpawns are a bunch of teaming unicorns. /necrosis
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

PiperAryanne
  • Hounicorns D: