Newbie Q&A

12345679»

Comments

• MjollMjoll Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    CONFIG SEPARATOR
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Drayne
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    There is a CONFIG for a Separator, I forget which it is (Probably is CONFIG SEPARATOR), that lets you send several commands through at once. But you can only queue one command up to hold with SURVIVAL QUEUEING
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Drayne
  • SaidennSaidenn Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    Drayne said:

Another question, is there a line spacer for queueing in survival? One that would let you do multiple actions through the queue.

you you look at CONFIG, you'll see CONFIG SEPARATOR, which lets you set a command separator of your choice. You can queue up to 15 separate actions that way, but keep in mind that if you reach a command that you lack the requirements to initiate (you used eq/bal and it requires one or both to initiate) the queue will stop.

You can also use the queue (AB SURVIVAL QUEUING) to queue one command or string of command to the next balance of your choice. This does not let you queue a line of commands, as in you can't QUEUE EQBAL STAND;QUEUE EQBAL HIT;QUEUE EQBAL RUN - instead you'd have to QUEUE EQBAL STAND|HIT|RUN (assuming "|" is your command separator).

Hope that helps!
    Drayne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress SwedenMember Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drayne said:

Teani said:

@Drayne, protection amulet will also help you as a Shapeshifter!

I liked the movie "Howl's Moving Castle" so at some point I might multiclass Ascendril and wereraven :)
    The good thing about how the Shapeshifters work now is that you don't have to wait that long! Being a Shapeshifter does not take up a class slot, nor does the initial and more basic use of the class require any lessons. As you learn lessons in your primary class, you gain a percentage of this in Shapeshifting and Ferality. Meaning, if you become Transcendent in all Ascendril skills, you will have reached 36% Fabled in Shapeshifting and Ferality. The negative part here is that you do not gain anything in the third skillset, Vocalizing, which is the added affliction aspect of the class, but you can do a lot with just the basics you are given for free!

Drayne
  • DrayneDrayne Member Posts: 40
    Teani said:
    @Drayne, protection amulet will also help you as a Shapeshifter!
    I liked the movie "Howl's Moving Castle" so at some point I might multiclass Ascendril and wereraven :)
    The good thing about how the Shapeshifters work now is that you don't have to wait that long! Being a Shapeshifter does not take up a class slot, nor does the initial and more basic use of the class require any lessons. As you learn lessons in your primary class, you gain a percentage of this in Shapeshifting and Ferality. Meaning, if you become Transcendent in all Ascendril skills, you will have reached 36% Fabled in Shapeshifting and Ferality. The negative part here is that you do not gain anything in the third skillset, Vocalizing, which is the added affliction aspect of the class, but you can do a lot with just the basics you are given for free!
    Wow, I didn’t know that! I guess I can more or less dive straight into that then.
    Although, it appears you have to learn the entire skillset to trans it out :_;
  • DidiDidi Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭✭
    yay learning
    Lin
    Can anyone recommend a source for a good communications window for Mudlet?
  • RihrinRihrin DuiranMember Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Drayne said:

Can anyone recommend a source for a good communications window for Mudlet?

This is super old and doesn't use GMCP, but it could be a good foundation if you know what to do to convert it.