Sessi art commissions!

Hello, everyone! Sessi the Muffin Mage has returned and I have a hankering for some.. arting. Yes, that's right! I will be taking commisions. In these Corona times, I am sure we all need a bit of a pick-me-up. You get the joy of recieving new art and I get the joy of making said art. It's a win-win situation!
It's been a few years since I showed off my artsy skills, but examples of my art can be found at https://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/2432/free-pics-sortof/p1

PRICES!

CHIBI
Only outline - $5
Colored - $10

BUST
Outline - $5
Colored - $10

WAIST UP
Outline - $7
Colored - $15

FULL BODY
Outline - $10
Colored - $20
---------------------------------------------------
I WILL NOT DO:
*Armor
*Gore
*Couples
(But can be persuaded if the price is right)

I MIGHT DO:
*Weapons (If they are an important feature for your char)
*Nudity
*Pets
--------------------------------------------------
WHAT I NEED!
*Description of the character
*List of clothes
*Description of clothes/jewelry/items that are of importance
*A short description of your character's personality, so I can match it with a suitable pose, or if you have a specific pose in mind already.

Send me these things sent in a message here on the forums. Payment through paypal only, address will be exchanged after picture is ready.

If you have questions, ask here or in private through message!
Sryaen

Comments

• AxiusAxius where I am
    Guys, GUYS. you should do it, these prices are -amazing-. I've already put in one for myself. And I've got a piece from before! I'm gonna share it now!

Sryaen
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    And as proof of why you SHOULD commission Sessi! I put in a commission EARLIER TODAY. And she made something of -this- high a quality within literal -hours-. That's a damned talented lady there!

SO COMMISSION HER YA DUDES AND DUDETTES AND PREFERRED PRONOUN CHOICES!
    NisaviSryaen
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Traded a bit of art, and I got this made for me!

StigandrEoros

• Sessi is the bestest. Absolutely love it! Def recommend.
    TeaniKodaAxiusSryaenZeheia
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Posting a little bump on this. Still taking on commissions. Here´s a Sessi for you all!

SaybreEorosZeheiaAolin
  • Absolutely the best! 

• ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    I'll hit you up in a few weeks to do Zeheia for me as a birthday present to myself. It'll be fun!
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    Sessizlik