Ayastia Aldrati

AyastiaAyastia Member Posts: 28
Let it begin. 

Comments

• TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 444 ✭✭✭
    Abrasive as heeeelllllllllllllllllllll. But, once you wear her down enough, a pretty good friend to have. Every time Tek and Aya interact has always been interesting.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Ayastia
  • GalileiGalilei Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2
    Abrasive? Huh? When?

...That said. These two haven't really talked since somebody got embraced, have they. We really gotta do that >:) As it stands, Gali likes her alright. Maybe a little worried about their differences, but Aya is someone she'd like to know better.
    ArdentAyastia
  • ArdentArdent Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Just scratch her behind the green glowing ears. It's like she got bit by a radioactive cat. Feral attitude and all.

Still through all that, Ardent and Aya have developed this interesting brother sister thing that can get awkward since neither of them have a filter and there have been a number of times it's caused confusion. But all in all they get along well, even if the little kobold unicorns has been hiding lately for whatever reason.
    Ayastia
  • MarinMarin Member Posts: 3
    Ayastia, despite her abrasive and impulsive nature, still holds a very dear and near place in Marin's heart. She can be cause of many facepalms at times, but all it takes is a few words and Marin's ready to be there for her. She's been one of her closest friends, and despite all of the differences and space between them, continues to be so.
    <3
    "I think you are a great object of pain, and I marvel before you."
    AyastiaAxius
  • AxiusAxius where I amMember Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    What can I say? Axi and Aya? They're something like friends in Axi's eyes. they can be cold and a little distant at the best of times. But that's not above 'em being there for Aya. She's someone that Axi still has a habit of thinking, "My little nestling needs my help" sometimes. And at the very least, memories still settle, positive and negative. So it should always be interesting how Axi interacts with this Abrasive, noisy little lady.
    Ayastia
  • MjollMjoll Member Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    SQUIRE AYASTIA! >:T Why are you the way you are? >:T

Seriously though, she was sent Mjoll's way by someone trusted and it hasn't stopped paying off, I'm so glad you brought her to the Carnifex. She's loud, obnoxious, friendly, kind - absolutely amazing.

Watching her process a situation and come out with realistic (for her) response is one of my small joys, keep it up! Please and thanks!
    ArdentAyastiaMarin
  • DrystinDrystin Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Its noisy.
    ArdentAyastia
  • DidiDidi Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭✭
    yay friends and learning
    ArdentAyastia
  • NaosNaos Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    There's a rivalry between our characters that ebs and flows like any natural power-struggle you'd find in real life. I enjoy the machinations of both characters in the telling of their truths as they see them, and the fact that we can push hard on those sore subjects on either side to really draw out those viscereal moments with one another. I am pleasantly waiting to see what else Ayastia has in store.
    Ayastia
  • StigandrStigandr Member Posts: 29
    Cool character! Thought she was going to run Stigandr through the meat grinder when they first encountered one another. But the script actually got flipped and now he has no problem getting along with her. Stigandr's loyalty to Enorian and his new guild naturally clash with association, but regardless, a fun character to interact with.
    DidiAyastia
  • AyastiaAyastia Member Posts: 28
    Stigandr said:
    Cool character! Thought she was going to run Stigandr through the meat grinder when they first encountered one another. But the script actually got flipped and now he has no problem getting along with her. Stigandr's loyalty to Enorian and his new guild naturally clash with association, but regardless, a fun character to interact with.
    Oh she thought about it. But she tried being level headed for once and it's working out pretty well!
    Stigandr
  • SryaenSryaen Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Sryaen's interactions with Ayastia has been minimal. She's definitely got a mouth on her and is full of sass. I'm sorry I didn't stick around the shop in Esterport and interact more! (It was getting late for me) But that being said, I absolutely wouldn't be opposed to more future RP with her - preferably when Sry isn't getting his unicorns whooped in a bar fight by Naos. ;)
    Ayastia
    Sryaen said:
    Sryaen's interactions with Ayastia has been minimal. She's definitely got a mouth on her and is full of sass. I'm sorry I didn't stick around the shop in Esterport and interact more! (It was getting late for me) But that being said, I absolutely wouldn't be opposed to more future RP with her - preferably when Sry isn't getting his unicorns whooped in a bar fight by Naos. ;)
    Tch. You cost her an eye ;)
    Sryaen
  • SryaenSryaen Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited July 21

While I appreciated the vote of confidence (even if Aya felt bad about Sry not having a sporting chance), it was probably a poor decision to take that bet. Lmao.
    Ayastia
    Sryaen said:
    While I appreciated the vote of confidence (even if Aya felt bad about Sry not having a sporting chance), it was probably a poor decision to take that bet. Lmao.
    Lmao. She never thought Sryaen would win. But Chak wanted to see some gambling and Elene already took Naos. Who was Aya to disappoint? Lol
    Sryaen