Ayastia Aldrati

Let it begin. 

Comments

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Abrasive as heeeelllllllllllllllllllll. But, once you wear her down enough, a pretty good friend to have. Every time Tek and Aya interact has always been interesting.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Ayastia
  • edited July 2020
    Abrasive? Huh? When?

...That said. These two haven't really talked since somebody got embraced, have they. We really gotta do that >:) As it stands, Gali likes her alright. Maybe a little worried about their differences, but Aya is someone she'd like to know better.
    ArdentAyastia
  • Just scratch her behind the green glowing ears. It's like she got bit by a radioactive cat. Feral attitude and all.

Still through all that, Ardent and Aya have developed this interesting brother sister thing that can get awkward since neither of them have a filter and there have been a number of times it's caused confusion. But all in all they get along well, even if the little kobold unicorns has been hiding lately for whatever reason.
    Ayastia
  • Ayastia, despite her abrasive and impulsive nature, still holds a very dear and near place in Marin's heart. She can be cause of many facepalms at times, but all it takes is a few words and Marin's ready to be there for her. She's been one of her closest friends, and despite all of the differences and space between them, continues to be so.
    <3
    "I think you are a great object of pain, and I marvel before you."
    AyastiaAxius
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    What can I say? Axi and Aya? They're something like friends in Axi's eyes. they can be cold and a little distant at the best of times. But that's not above 'em being there for Aya. She's someone that Axi still has a habit of thinking, "My little nestling needs my help" sometimes. And at the very least, memories still settle, positive and negative. So it should always be interesting how Axi interacts with this Abrasive, noisy little lady.
    Ayastia
  • SQUIRE AYASTIA! >:T Why are you the way you are? >:T

Seriously though, she was sent Mjoll's way by someone trusted and it hasn't stopped paying off, I'm so glad you brought her to the Carnifex. She's loud, obnoxious, friendly, kind - absolutely amazing.

Watching her process a situation and come out with realistic (for her) response is one of my small joys, keep it up! Please and thanks!
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    ArdentAyastiaMarin
  • Its noisy.
    ArdentAyastia
  • yay friends and learning
    ArdentAyastia
  • There's a rivalry between our characters that ebs and flows like any natural power-struggle you'd find in real life. I enjoy the machinations of both characters in the telling of their truths as they see them, and the fact that we can push hard on those sore subjects on either side to really draw out those viscereal moments with one another. I am pleasantly waiting to see what else Ayastia has in store.
    Ayastia
  • Cool character! Thought she was going to run Stigandr through the meat grinder when they first encountered one another. But the script actually got flipped and now he has no problem getting along with her. Stigandr's loyalty to Enorian and his new guild naturally clash with association, but regardless, a fun character to interact with.
    DidiAyastia
  • Stigandr said:
    Cool character! Thought she was going to run Stigandr through the meat grinder when they first encountered one another. But the script actually got flipped and now he has no problem getting along with her. Stigandr's loyalty to Enorian and his new guild naturally clash with association, but regardless, a fun character to interact with.
    Oh she thought about it. But she tried being level headed for once and it's working out pretty well!
    Stigandr
  • Sryaen's interactions with Ayastia has been minimal. She's definitely got a mouth on her and is full of sass. I'm sorry I didn't stick around the shop in Esterport and interact more! (It was getting late for me) But that being said, I absolutely wouldn't be opposed to more future RP with her - preferably when Sry isn't getting his ass whooped in a bar fight by Naos. ;)

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    Ayastia
  • Sryaen said:
    Sryaen's interactions with Ayastia has been minimal. She's definitely got a mouth on her and is full of sass. I'm sorry I didn't stick around the shop in Esterport and interact more! (It was getting late for me) But that being said, I absolutely wouldn't be opposed to more future RP with her - preferably when Sry isn't getting his unicorns whooped in a bar fight by Naos. ;)
    Tch. You cost her an eye ;)
    Sryaen
  • edited July 2020

While I appreciated the vote of confidence (even if Aya felt bad about Sry not having a sporting chance), it was probably a poor decision to take that bet. Lmao.

Tell me how I'm doing!

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    Ayastia
  • Sryaen said:
    While I appreciated the vote of confidence (even if Aya felt bad about Sry not having a sporting chance), it was probably a poor decision to take that bet. Lmao.
    Lmao. She never thought Sryaen would win. But Chak wanted to see some gambling and Elene already took Naos. Who was Aya to disappoint? Lol
    Sryaen
  • More Chess, that is all.

No but honestly, the little rp we've had has been excellent, I enjoy the character dynamics that seem to be setting up.
  • More chess indeed! Issue is most of the time I'm playing on my phone and that messes the board up. And it's hard to see pieces with the color configuration mudrammer has set up. But soon! 
    Teotl
  • Nearly a year later and aya has changed quite a bit. Much worse to hopefully getting better. Just a little bump. 
    Sansha
  • roar much love
  • I've had a few small interactions with Aya and I hope to see more of them in the future!

• Though I don't feel that Aukan has had much interaction with Ayastia as of this moment, he has been trying to help guide her through whatever they talk about in character. He feels really bad with how blunt and straight forward he was the first time they met, and he is trying to make up for it. However, I have enjoyed talking you in character. I do hope you stick around and RP with more of us!
    Ayastia
  • Initially, Sryaen had a massive dislike for Ayastia.

Since she's come to Spirit side and the Templar, he's really grown fond of her. She reminds Sryaen a lot of himself, as she's currently facing a lot of the same troubles and growing pains that come with a Shadow person trying to find their way on a completely different path in life. Ayastia has had a hard go at things in the year I've been back (man, how time flies!), and Sryaen sort of feels bad for her. It's weird because Sry is typically not that guiding figure at all towards anyone else, but for some reason he feels like he's invested in seeing Ayastia succeed. And I really hope she does.

We've been interacting a lot more ICly as of late, and I am super appreciative! Would never say no to more!

Tell me how I'm doing!

DidiAyastiaAolin
  • Thank you Sryaen. Aya is still nervous about talking with most Spiriters. Still sees herself as a nuisance to them so she pretty much keeps to herself and the couple of friends she has made. In the last few RL days, Aya has seen a different side of Sryaen and cannot help but appreciate him. Always wise advice when they do talk! I can't wait for more interaction!
  • Okay, so! I like the way things are going to between Kai and Aya, even if they don't interact a huge amount [yet]. When Aya first came to Eno and there was a lot of uncertainty from people because of the contentious nature of the roleplay, Kaiara was briefly undecided based on what she had heard - and then decided to throw herself headfirst into the 'well Aya is ours now and I need to support her!' pool. I don't regret that at all. I feel like they've at least developed this friendly little relationship where they can check in with one another and Kai, of course, hopes that Aya would reach out if she were in distress.

Here's to more moments [and maybe some actual scenes with each other]!
    Ayastia
  • AolinAolin Inside a transdimensional bakery
    Ayastia!

I am so impressed at how you took a concept and absolutely ran with it. Aya reacts realistically to things that happing IC, which is so very refreshing. She has layers and history and a consistency of character that is delightful, even when it's also infuriating, and that is so compelling. Aolin is incredibly proud of her and all the changes she's made, and you have played them in a wonderful, genuine, and sincere manner. Instead of copping out to an overnight change, you're dragging her down the agonizing road of gradual and realistic change and growth, and it is such a joy to watch (even when it hurts!).

Major kudos to you, seriously. <3
    Ayastia
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    I know we've not had a ton of interaction time yet (I play weird hours), but I'm really glad for what we have managed. Although the pair don't see eye to eye on a few things, they seem to have a mutual appreciation of each other - and very, very similar attitudes/humor. I look forward to seeing what else comes along!
    Ayastia
  • edited June 2021
    @Kaiara: I do so enjoy watching Kaiara and how you play her. She has been a lot of fun from what little I deal with her and seems to always be in such a silly/good mood. The only time I have seen otherwise is after the lesser that never ends. And I think we were all feeling it just as much oocly! xD

@Aolin: Thank you! I always try and do my best to keep to an rp and not just cheese it. It's caused just as much grief as it has joy, really! I thank you for all the nice things you have said, really makes it all worth it! Thank you for being one of her teachers/friends. She surely would not have made it, or at least, would not have progressed as much, without Aolin and others guiding her! <3

@Rihrin: Most of our conversations have been tells, but still, one of Aya's favorite recent memories was lying in a garden with Rihrin, just able to relax and not worrying about what others think. To just chat and laugh! It wasn't much but it was important as she was nearing a breaking point when it happened and she will always be thankful to Rihrin for it!
    Kaiara
  • Bumping because @Roux did fantastic work! 
  • Phonetolia needs to stop hating on chess.

That aside, heckin heck. You did all that emotional work for character growth and you're even cooler than when we first hung out as edgy lil emotionally broken freaks :)

You're an incredible writer and I am so grateful for the relationship Teo and Aya have, dragging each other out of their lowest points and witnessing the best and worst each has to offer.

It's pretty gross, actually.
    Ew.
    Get it off.
    Ayastia
  • Well, rejoice, @Teotl . Within a month or two I will no longer depend on phonetolia!
    Teotl