Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• Eleanor said:
    ...How did you get so many in the first place?

I tripped over a very full oyster at Bruce's and they all came spilling out. I bugged it, but when asked, admin let me keep them. :-) They also fixed the oyster, but that's why the one in the upper right of the cave disappears right after you kill it.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Rage at people who kill Rozhirr in Torturer's locking the door behind him. You do realize Tuera's got the other key to get in the room right?

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Meyvitch: You get gold for Rozhirr's corpse <.<

• I'm going to stop this before it gets even more out of hand. Remember folks, no personal insults. In a thread like this, it's best to leave names out of the picture.
  • edited August 2013
    It wasnt a personal insult its whats wrong with Aetolia, people dont know the difference between OOC and IC

(name1) tells you, "Likely shouldnt help (name2) after he issues people."
    You tell (name1), "Stop crying like a girl (name3) had a bounty, You hit me."
    (name1) tells you, "Learn english you illiterate foreign unicorns."

• nor the fact that Unicorns aren't real. And that could cause serious issues

• Aw, I missed loldrama :<
    AngweSetne
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited September 2013
    Thats a thing....

Also when characters cant let go little derpy things and hold on to silly grudges for weeks due to reasons beyond my comprehension, when it comes down to it, its just a game. 

*Insert a gold star here*

• Can we get brewing fixed soon, please?
    MoireanSaybre
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    whats wrong with brewing??
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited September 2013
    Everything.

Joking aside, pretty much every brewer can't use a large chunk of their designs and the ones we can use keep turning into mysterious liquids.
  • I tried making whiskey and ended up with tea. That's what's wrong. <.< But yes, what @Moirean said. It's getting frustrating and I'm really happy with my crafters workbook, cause I can save all the designs that I can't use, so they won't disappear.
  • THE GODS ARE TEACHING YOU DEBAUCHED HEATHENS SOME TEMPERANCE IS ALL.
    Haydyn
  • Teani said:
    @Meyvitch: You get gold for Rozhirr's corpse <.<

You get gold for all five.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Yes, I know, but that might be the reason why they kill Rozhirr.

• omg talking about quests on the forums thats illegal
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    It's interesting that you should mention that! With our quest system becoming vastly more open-ended and less secretive, I wonder if the policy of quest secrecy will be considered archaic. After all, how can you hide the fact that you can sell 10 bear butts to Dr. McFarmer if anyone can get his quest just by saying "hi"?
  • I always imagined that the rule was less in place for "finding out quests" and more for "figuring out quests", which the new quest system doesn't seem angled towards much. Finding quests is a whole lot easier, but figuring them out is about the same as before.

I rage at slow emoters. I don't mean "omg I'm so RP elite you're beneath me", I mean when they are

SO.
    FREAKING.
    SLOW.

If I have to interrupt my screensaver twice after I write an emote before I get -any- kind of response, I'm just gonna end my part in the scene and bow out. Good lord.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Aryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Is this about me?  This is about me isn't it?
  • If it is, he should be reminded that GROINRIP can also become an emote very quick like.

• My first instinct is to say "No, this actually isn't about you", but it DID take you a full day to respond to the post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

HavenMoirean
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    My bad!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • I didn't know if I should put this in the MAD thread or here, but since it is Aetolia based, I thought it best suited to be here.

I love the admins, they do a lot of good things, but are they really serious about the year 400 celebration and the times of the events? Doesn't -anyone- of them realize that there actually -are- players around that -don't- live in the US? People have work/school/other things to do that result in a thing called sleep.

Let me sum up the times for my time zone.

[Spoiler]

Opening 4am

Bloodbath, 2am

Keg run, 1am

Crafting competition, 2am

Freezetag, midnight

Liar's Dice, 3am

Knockout, 1am

Baitfrog, 3am

City champions, 1am

Brawler's bout, 4am

Storytelling Contest, 1am

Iron epicurean, 2am

Survivor, midnight

City vs city, 9pm

Triptycha tournament, midnight

Champions of the core, 11pm

Walker's tongue, 1am

Survivor, 4am

[/spoiler]

Quite frankly, it sucks. I knew i wouldn't participate in every event, since Sessi is a semi pacifist, but I knew there would be -some- events I would enjoy and would love to participate in. Sadly, since they are in the middle of the night and I get up at 6am... Not gonna happen. So thank you so much for that.

DamonicusAarbrokMastema
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Somewhere in the big, wide world, there are about eight minor foci that no one has been able to find for what seems like a week or two at least. It's driving me nuts.
    SolariaCiarelle
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Yes, Sessizlik, they do, however most of our Admin -are- American and have to work around their own time zones and schedules. 
  • Areka said:
    Yes, Sessizlik, they do, however most of our Admin -are- American and have to work around their own time zones and schedules. 

They could still try to put things a bit earlier on the weekends, right? I mean, not even the weekends have a Schedule that could possibly work for non-americans. The earliest thing is the city vs city team ffa at 9pm. There's a whole day Before that, which could be used without having to screw up anyone's sleep or work schedule.

I know most, if not all, volunteers are american, but can't at least someone try? It's not the first time this happens and sadly, won't be the last. I just desperately hope that sometimes, they might actually understand how frustrating it is to be viewed as "not as important", cause truly, that's how it feels.

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    It depends on the work schedules of the people running them - not everyone has a job that gives them the weekend off, let alone other responsibilities. To suggest that they aren't even trying is a pretty solid slap to the face for a volunteer force that is, especially in some cases, putting in hours equal to a part time job without any sort of compensation, to try to make the game better. To suggest that they don't understand is equally a slap to the face. 
  • I'm raging in the rage thread, sorry. Shouldn't be doing that, I suppose. Carry on with the preparations of the fun celebrations.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    @sessizlik I am sure the Admins also are probably putting the events around certain times where its most populated based on stats from the past so to get more people involved with them.  However I would agree that there should be at least one person who would run an event or two for those outside the US
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
This discussion has been closed.