Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Y U make so many? If you string up new fetishes, the old ones get taken off and stuck back into your inventory, contrary to what the AB says. Then again, that's not the only Shaman AB that's inaccurate >_> 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Illidan said:
    Y U make so many? If you string up new fetishes, the old ones get taken off and stuck back into your inventory, contrary to what the AB says. Then again, that's not the only Shaman AB that's inaccurate >_> 
    a TON of AB files are inaccurate!  And I for the life of me do not understand why!  I mean from a customer service stand point this is one of the first things a Novice sees with the skills and if they are wrong, confusing or just written poorly then we stand the chance of losing new people that might have been an awesome addition to the Game environment!! 
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    HavenAoiveaeBenedictoPerilunaIllikaal
  • Just blame Illidan, he's supposed to be the Shaman Combat Guy.
    LinAarbrok
  • @illidan I'd missed that fact entirely until you said so just now. I even made a bulk "make fetish" alias that I spam out.

Now I feel better - I don't have to clear the Kalydian just to have a reasonable amount of fetishes.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    See: Arbre's signature.
    HavenAtrapoema
  • Lifers man. They're just practicing what they preach.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Not sure what's there to rage about personally about a baby boom but to each their own!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Especially a baby boom that you started, Mombre.
    Lin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I was pregnant before being pregnant was cool.
    AngweRivasAardeAryanne
  • ew. Babies.
    Macian
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area

Arbre said:
    I was pregnant before being pregnant was cool.
    Pfft. You're the one that inducted Octomom into the Shamans -_-
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    SolariaCiarelle
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I joined an election without checking the date, and didn't realize it was about to end.

No words for how dumb I feel.
    AardeSetne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I did that in Duiran once, just to be random, like an hour after I joined the city. It ended like 4 hours later...I lost by like 5 or 10 votes. Old Duiran was lulzy. >_<
  • edited June 2013
    I have a bit of rage about metagaming.  I worry about posting RP logs sometimes because I don't want people to magically find ways to take them ICly.  I'm aware that it's a small minority of the player base that does that, but when you get a few people who do that then it really does become an actual in game rumor, just one that started OOCly.  I don't like feeling like I have to monitor what I say or disclose because of concerns that it might come back to me in character.
    Lol I tried to get through this post and the one underneath it but every couple of seconds a bird-thing could see inside of my soul so...

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Significant IG dates and nothing alerting me to them until it's nearly too late D:
  • Metagaming. OOC rumors about characters. People in general.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!

Rho said:
    Metagaming. OOC rumors about characters. People in general.
    Why has this suddenly started cropping up more and more frequently? 
  • If that post is what I think it is about, the person who said what they said has a log of them finding out that information.

I frown at people sharing IC info from IC clans OOCly with the person involved. That's just a temptation for metagaming and even if they don't, their actions become suspect anyway even if they're genuinely legit.

Just don't do it! I mean really...you people should know better by now.
    havenbanner2
    Calipso
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    What do you mean "you" people? Eh?!
    Lin
    Benedicto said:
    What do you mean "you" people? Eh?!
    Because it's not novices doing it! D:

I wish I could act on the info I have cause f that noise.
    havenbanner2
  • Want faster respawn times on the Big Game Hunter quests. I know -where- the creatures are, they're just always dead when I go to look for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

AngweXavinPeriluna
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Sapience need more vanilla. Badly.
    Kerryn
  • Rivas said:
    Want faster respawn times on the Big Game Hunter quests. I know -where- the creatures are, they're just always dead when I go to look for them.
    I don't know how people are managing to do them. Every single time I've gone to look they've been gone.

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Go to Tahlv and say "Where can I find <NAME>", he will tell you whether the creature is alive or dead.
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Corlin said:
    I am not a counselor. I am not a psychologist. I am not even a very wise or worldly adult. Hell, my idea of babysitting is to make my nephew watch Don Bluth films until his mother comes home.

So here's a pile of rage at my play experience in Aetolia devolving into basically babysitting people who're at least older than thirteen because they can't divine when their drama is crossing over into retarded levels. I log in and get a handful of messages like 'X has leveled Y death threats at me.' or 'X did Y, and I want them punished.' and then I get some tells from both sides, claiming how angry/displeased/discontent/upset they are at the other party, and how whatever they did wasn't as bad as the other guy.

I get that any sort of position of authority is on some level a babysitting job, but seriously [REDACTED] you grown [REDACTED] adults that need to pretend Aetolia is [REDACTED] highschool.

Stop slinging [REDACTED] mud at each other and whining that things aren't all roses and then expecting some third party to take your side over some other side because you feel that your butt has been the most violated. If you wanna kill someone for their [REDACTED], go ahead. 

There's laws against some of that, and sure, you might be held to task, but [REDACTED], if my whole play experience is gonna be logging in to people who haven't got the nuts to actually DO anything about their issues because it'd actually have lasting repercussions for their characters, then hey, maybe I'll just stop logging in and you can handle your schoolyard [REDACTED] your own selves.

I have a life, with it's own peaks and valleys. Aetolia is supposed to be the thing I do when I'm not dealing with lousy people for a pay check. I'm not directing this at anyone, but I'd really love if people took a moment to remember that NO ONE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOUR DRAMA EXCEPT FOR YOU, SO PLEASE GO AWAY.
    Seriously, just gonna quote this because it needs saying twice.
    Rivas
  • Valenae said:
    I have a bit of rage about metagaming.  I worry about posting RP logs sometimes because I don't want people to magically find ways to take them ICly.  I'm aware that it's a small minority of the player base that does that, but when you get a few people who do that then it really does become an actual in game rumor, just one that started OOCly.  I don't like feeling like I have to monitor what I say or disclose because of concerns that it might come back to me in character.
    Lol I tried to get through this post and the one underneath it but every couple of seconds a bird-thing could see inside of my soul so...
    People complained about my signature being too long.  Now it's a shoebill.
This discussion has been closed.