Voice Thread 2.0

Comments

• We need more people with english as their second language to speak up. I'm feeling kind of lonely...

I'm considering making a new one, all in Swedish just to mess with you guys. :P
    OrisaeValenaeHaydyn
  • I think you'd just get people more excited to hear you, honestly. You should do it!
    Haydyn
  • Oh my this thread is way too entertaining! Tempting too, but mostly just time-consuming and hilarious!
    Irea said:
    We need more people with english as their second language to speak up. I'm feeling kind of lonely...

I'm considering making a new one, all in Swedish just to mess with you guys. :P
    Ahh such a shame! I was so tempted to maybe do something for this. But ah you see English is my third language as a matter of fact! Nevermind then, carry on.

Okay okay. I might. Maybe. Later on. When I have the time. When the mood strikes me. Because some creepy people want me to.

Haydyn
  • Ferrik, you definitely need to pitch in here!

So, for more entertainment and amusement, here's a Swedish version of the script! Don't worry, I explain things in English at the beginning, and even at one point in the middle, so you all don't get lost. Enjoy! And don't forget to comment!

DenariiValenaeHaydynHavenOrisaePerilunaAmaraNolaLianca
  • Five recordings later and I've deleted them all. I'm gonna just have to record & upload one later without listening to it.

Really glad that this was made though! Some of y'all sound nothing like my head thought you would sound. 
    imageimage
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Irea said:
    Ferrik, you definitely need to pitch in here!

So, for more entertainment and amusement, here's a Swedish version of the script! Don't worry, I explain things in English at the beginning, and even at one point in the middle, so you all don't get lost. Enjoy! And don't forget to comment!

You've captured my heart! :3
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    IreaPeriluna
  • That was awesome, Irea! Ferrik should also contribute! 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Irea, that was amazing. Thanks. :)
    ValenaeHaydynLianca
  • http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BSG8TPSilJ

This was absurdly more fun than it should've been...
    imageimage
    HavenAmaraValenaeLianca
  • edited February 2013
    Warning: I curse. Listen at your own risk. :) Also, this isn't the best performance but I'm trying not to wake my neighbors. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Edhain
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Just to share a little something in ways of performance. No poetry though! (If you want to read that, you can go ahead and pick up one of the three full books I've written in the game. <.<)

ValenaeEdhainTetchta
  • Wow, Valenae, that was incredible. You have such a great rhythm when talking and your voice is really great and smooth. Very emotional. 

And Teani, pretty crazy, Aetolia's got talent. You're an awesome singer.

I'm neither a good poet nor a good poem reader but here's my voice saying a poem I wrote meself. :D
    IllikaalValenae
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Not sure if mid 20s woman or teenage boy.

I lovedededed the poem
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    EdhainHaven
    Ah, that poem was wonderful, @Edhain. Don't go saying you're no good!

Edhain
  • Aw thanks! And yeah I do have a fairly androgynous voice Illi. :D
  • Oh wow. That poem was very beautiful

Edhain
  • My son likes to sing and this is currently his favourite song.

For those of you that haven't heard the song: ENJOY (I love this song. It'simple, but has a powerful meaning. Especially for those that have lost a sibling or someone they consider as such)
    MastemaHaydynValenae
    @Periluna: Never heard it before, but damn... the emotions. Love it.

• Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

HaydynTeaniXenia
    Love it, @Toz. I should probably give those names a try, don't think I did that yet. Also, you have a much softer voice than I imagined when meeting Kog in game.

Haydyn
  • @Toz is -not- South Carolinian. Don't let him lie. He's like me. One of those southern folk that doesn't sound like we're as far south as we are... Especially the area we live in. Good Gods. I usually have to have people repeat themselves when they come in my store and they tell me to not talk so fast. I've actually been called a yankee before. I took it as a compliment.

Also - my son says pop instead of soda and you've never hit him. I'd have to kill you and bury your body in my back yard if you did though. So... yeah.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Your accent is mild! Like I said, you have enough to have a southern gent feel, without going, like...full Colonel Sanders. You're like Matthew Mcconaughey, except you (probably?) wear shirts.
    PerilunaTeani
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Whoa, also, I just caught Aldric's upload. For some reason, I didn't expect his voice to have changed into manly tones.
    Arbre
  • Periluna said:

@Toz is -not- South Carolinian. Don't let him lie. He's like me. One of those southern folk that doesn't sound like we're as far south as we are... Especially the area we live in. Good Gods. I usually have to have people repeat themselves when they come in my store and they tell me to not talk so fast. I've actually been called a yankee before. I took it as a compliment.

Also - my son says pop instead of soda and you've never hit him. I'd have to kill you and bury your body in my back yard if you did though. So... yeah.
    majorly addicted to soda, so when I got back from going to Michigan, dad holds out a coke and asks if I want some pop. I was suspicious but I said sure. So he smacked me on the back of the head and said, 'remember. Soda, or coke. Never pop.' So always soda, never pop! :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Teani
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Huh. Your dad is Special Agent Jethro Gibbs?
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    AryanneArbreTeaniAlycena
  • Moirean said:
    Whoa, also, I just caught Aldric's upload. For some reason, I didn't expect his voice to have changed into manly tones.
    :(
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Arbre
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Our little baby is growing up.  /wipetear
    Lin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited August 2013

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fsjCZL1RZ599

I got asked to do this, so I pity you all!

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

HavenAryanneHaydynTeani
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    "You're kinda stuffed in this one." That an Australian terminology or something? Never heard it before. xD I love it.

I really gotta say I love this thread. It returns a wonderful touch of humanity back into the anonymity that is the internet.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    ValenaeAryannePeriluna
  • Also, mmm Irish accents. 

Ahem. Carry on. 

HaydynPerilunaTeaniMeyvitch