Theme Songs!!!

2»

Comments

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of have my own little soundtrack for whenever I'm playing Aetolia or doing any Aet-related art.

Phoe's theme

Phoe's battle theme

More battle music

Arena FFA

The White Lily Lounge
    PazradymSigmundLycurgus the Wayfarer
  • AeteyrAeteyr Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Aeteyr's jam : 

KodaSigmund
  • KalakKalak Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Kalak's Theme:

Sigmund
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in SpinesreachMember Posts: 57 ✭✭✭
    Played when Sigmund is grinding lore and scrolls.
    Kodaza
    @Phoenecia

Played during Sigmund and Phoenecia talking about the market war. Sigmunds formal affair's music score (ad hoc).

Teani
    edited July 2017
    Sigmund and @Chakrasul

• RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantMember Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    :)

A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    Sigmund
    Spinesreach

edited August 2017
    Sigmund's Patriotism

Post edited by Sigmund on
  • TinaTina Member, Guildmaster Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    This ones goes out to an npc no longer with us that drummed up a lot of fun for us all. You'll have your day eventually. Miss your attempts to end the world. This ones for Ati.

Cause I found a way to steal the sun from the sky.
    Sigmund
  • AngrothAngroth Member Posts: 57 ✭✭✭
    A little bit of an old thread, but through the scope of Swastan's eyes, it makes sense.

Repent, and turn from your crooked ways; accept the gift of our Father, and choose eternal life and joy. Rejection of this gift will result in your eventual and horrific end.

Sigmund
  • AleviAlevi Houston, TXMember Posts: 21
    This here's Alevi all the time, despite her usual formal mannerisms:

Sigmund
    Just heard this today. Fits Sigmund aptly.

• Lycurgus the WayfarerLycurgus the Wayfarer The road that goes ever onMember, Bot Posts: 8
    edited July 16
    I've been fixated on this song and artwork for two days now. Even the song title is fitting for the rogue I'm playing. The picture fits nicely in the theme of my character, the way the individual is dressed even. The contrast of light and dark especially, since Lycurgus feels squarely set aside from both Shadow and Light, and has small, and big qualities and aspects concerning who he is, and who he associates and works with. Even the white bird up in the top right can embody and symbolize how he feels about his general goals and overall motivations, despite not truly having his hat formally hang on one side or the other, though he has an acute awareness of their existence in the world he exists in. Playing a Chaotic Neutral character has been a treat so far.

• Lycurgus the WayfarerLycurgus the Wayfarer The road that goes ever onMember, Bot Posts: 8
    Lycurgus working in the Enorian Temple. Always have this playing during.

2»