Theme Songs!!!

Comments

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I kind of have my own little soundtrack for whenever I'm playing Aetolia or doing any Aet-related art.

Phoe's theme

Phoe's battle theme

More battle music

Arena FFA

The White Lily Lounge
    PazradymSigmundLycurgus the WayfarerSklaxAloliSryaen
  • Aeteyr's jam : 

KodaSigmundSklax
  • edited July 2017
    Kalak's Theme:

SigmundSklax
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in Spinesreach
    Played when Sigmund is grinding lore and scrolls.
    KodazaSklax
    @Phoenecia

Played during Sigmund and Phoenecia talking about the market war. Sigmunds formal affair's music score (ad hoc).

TeaniSklax
    edited July 2017
    Sigmund and @Chakrasul

• RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    :)

A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    Sigmund
    Spinesreach

edited August 2017
    Sigmund's Patriotism

• This ones goes out to an npc no longer with us that drummed up a lot of fun for us all. You'll have your day eventually. Miss your attempts to end the world. This ones for Ati.

Cause I found a way to steal the sun from the sky.
    Sigmund
  • A little bit of an old thread, but through the scope of Swastan's eyes, it makes sense.

Repent, and turn from your crooked ways; accept the gift of our Father, and choose eternal life and joy. Rejection of this gift will result in your eventual and horrific end.

Sigmund
  • AleviAlevi Houston, TX
    This here's Alevi all the time, despite her usual formal mannerisms:

Sigmund
    Just heard this today. Fits Sigmund aptly.

• Lycurgus the WayfarerLycurgus the Wayfarer The road that goes ever on
    edited July 2018
    I've been fixated on this song and artwork for two days now. Even the song title is fitting for the rogue I'm playing. The picture fits nicely in the theme of my character, the way the individual is dressed even. The contrast of light and dark especially, since Lycurgus feels squarely set aside from both Shadow and Light, and has small, and big qualities and aspects concerning who he is, and who he associates and works with. Even the white bird up in the top right can embody and symbolize how he feels about his general goals and overall motivations, despite not truly having his hat formally hang on one side or the other, though he has an acute awareness of their existence in the world he exists in. Playing a Chaotic Neutral character has been a treat so far.

ZailaKeroc
  • Lycurgus the WayfarerLycurgus the Wayfarer The road that goes ever on
    Lycurgus working in the Enorian Temple. Always have this playing during.

• thanks @Kalak for the throw back. I present the Ophidian war leaders:

Featuring:
    @Borscin in blue
    @Emir in green
    @Toz in black
    @Iazamat in the hat
    @Mjoll in yellow
    @Xenia in red

IazamatMjollEmirZailaKalakVyxsisKalinaar
  • edited July 2018
    I imagine Fezzix just sitting and brooding in some office high up in a spire at night, looking out onto the city with a half-smoked cigar hanging from his scowling mouth and a tumbler of whiskey in his hand.

Lycurgus the WayfarerKalinaar
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    edited July 2018
    theme song for the last Imp supporter, who has completed missions and gained faction rank well after the Impire's victory

alternatively...

EDIT: this unicorns never works for me reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    EDIT AGAIN: i give up, click the links yourself jeez
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

XeniaSklax
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    ... it worked. is2g...
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• Can't decide of @Fezzix is stewing about Spirean drinking problems or not with that song.

• I picture a bunch of loyal, draconic themed and attired warriors dancing in circles around a shrine to Tanixalthas, smashing weapons and shields together, chanting, and doing edgy blood rituals.

Kalinaar
  • First and last theme song for Sklax :D
    Kalinaar
  • Hey, hey, hey, any of you know of Johnny Cash? You guys know that song The Man Comes Around? Iatan. At his best. "loyal" wayfaring, axe-slinging, loud-mouthin', flirt-with-ya-gal Iatan Rowland.

As for when he's not doin' too good... maybe Hurt by Nine-Inch Nails. I'll post the links.

https://youtu.be/6oGqIfnIAEA

https://youtu.be/k9IfHDi-2EA

I know. I'm very musically inclined, and I have a well-rounded taste in music. I'm sure Beethoven would dropped a mix tape for Iatan too.
    -The Axeslinger
    Sklax
  • Let me know if those links work, and Sklax, I've got one for ya. And any other bad-unicorns there is around.

https://youtu.be/8UPUPDo20nM
    -The Axeslinger
    Sklax
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

thought I posted this already but I guess not. Maybe it's not perfect but it will do.
    Sklax
  • Think this is as close as I might get to a 'theme' song for Ago.

SklaxAlexein
  • The links worked @Iatan
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited August 2019
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    posting it here because @Kanivara already agreed that yes, it -is- a theme song she'd associate with her character:

Tekias