Rasani Morrog

2»

Comments

• Almol said:
    You must be really cool because I get like 6 mistells meant for you a day
    Look, I do not know why Ras sends to you and not her!
  • I've met a ton of people since the start of this event so I figured I'd bump a beech.
  • edited July 2022
    I love Rasani. She's easily one of the truest, bluest "good" characters, and yet you manage to portray it in a way that is very genuine and not cliche (/not a tired iteration when cliches are employed, as sometimes they are in any story telling!)

"Earnest" is the word that chiefly comes to mind for her.

As much as it's fun to have spirit-aligned characters with grit and angst and demons and duplicity, it is cool drink of water to see such a moral, upright character who, against all odds and even when she's having a bad day, is a true light in the Midnight Age. Rasani is a real and iconic paragon of a Templar, and brings out similar latent qualities in Mati that, being a Shaman, tend to take a back seat. While their views don't always exactly line up, Mati /wants/ to want them to, if that makes sense, and that makes for an interesting dynamic to play off. I feel like their relationship rides somewhere between trusted friend, confessor, and the yikes throughline Mati has of desperately wanting the people they look up to to approve of them and love them. Oh maybe that's just daddy issues...

It's always great to see a character portrayed with such heart and consideration.
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Wasabi..... <3