Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

2456796

Comments

  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the FalconmountMember Posts: 632 mod
    I had a moment like that re: the discount token.

    (Duiran): You say, "You'd turn it in to Qeddwyn and receive a discount on an artifact of your choosing."
    (Duiran): Ace says, "Obviously it gives a discount on something but what?"
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    image
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the FalconmountMember Posts: 632 mod
    A surge of elation rushes through you as you realize that Malak's fate is sealed. With a roar of triumph, you whip your dhurive at Malak's neck, slicing his head from his shoulders in a veritable fountain of dark red blood.
    You have slain Malak.


    Luminescent ceremonial grotto. (Duiran.) (25806)
    A bloodstained, alabaster lioness sits on her haunches. A dark brown root sigil is here. A large yellow spider has built its web here. A gentle pony grazes contentedly nearby. A headless corpse, devoid of identity, lies here. The decapitated head of Borscin has been carelessly tossed aside.

    What is this I don't even
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    image
    Aldric
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkie in sheep's clothing.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AltairRho
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,999 mod
    Jonamal tells you, "SO, One last question. What is at level 100?"
    You tell Oblate Jonamal, "Look at HELP TEKAL for starters."
    Jonamal tells you, "What happens at level 200?"
    You tell Oblate Jonamal, "Absolutely nothing."
    Jonamal tells you, "Anyone reach that high?"
    You tell Oblate Jonamal, "No."
    Jonamal tells you, "What about 1000?"
    You tell Oblate Jonamal, "Nothing past 100."
    Jonamal tells you, "Maybe it is a secret."
    You tell Oblate Jonamal, "Reach it and let me know."
    Jonamal tells you, "Alright."
    CalipsoInninNia
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You reach a hand outwards and close your eyes, seeking for the ethereal energies of the 
    leylines around you.
    You detect 0 major foci:
    You detect 0 lesser foci:
    You detect 0 minor foci.
    There is a total of 1 focus globally.
     
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the FalconmountMember Posts: 632 mod

    Serrice said:
    You reach a hand outwards and close your eyes, seeking for the ethereal energies of the 
    leylines around you.
    You detect 0 major foci:
    You detect 0 lesser foci:
    You detect 0 minor foci.
    There is a total of 1 focus globally.
    THANK YOU, WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    image
    AldricIosyneArbreLin
  • WingerWinger Member Posts: 10
    Should be focusesii. I'm pretty sure of this.
    ArbreRaecheHaven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,999 mod
    A wee bit sexual.  And terrifying.

    (Web): Aisling says, "I trip on my own penis you don't see me not trying to twerk."

    Ciarelle
  • DaltonDalton Member Posts: 19
    Sarita shrugigopoooooooooooooooo'

    Princess Sarita Bahir'an says, "'''"
    "Can a nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot."
    Vladimir Lenin

    "History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce."
    Karl Marx

    Haven
  • SaritaSarita The Pillars of the EarthMember, Guildmaster Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    What can I say? He was -that- good.
    DaltonAmara
  • AkimotoAkimoto Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Loud croaking accompanies the voice of Illidan as he intones, "What do you say, Lyl? A duel for
    mutual bounties?"
    H:5720(100%) M:6050(100%) Bl:0 W:100% E:100% S:100% XP:1.87% [Mcsdb eb]
      has < insulation, rebounding, sileris >
    Aarbrok peers at a tree frog suspiciously.
    H:5720(100%) M:6050(100%) Bl:0 W:100% E:100% S:100% XP:1.87% [Mcsdb eb]
      has < insulation, rebounding, sileris >
    Doyen Aarbrok Lunare, Vicar of the Mystborn says to a tree frog, "Quiet."
    H:5720(100%) M:6050(100%) Bl:0 W:100% E:100% S:100% XP:1.87% [Mcsdb eb]
      has < insulation, rebounding, sileris >
    Loud croaking accompanies the voice of Illidan as he intones, "Or are you just going to send a team
    of your best sleigh dogs after me?"
    H:5720(100%) M:6050(100%) Bl:0 W:100% E:100% S:100% XP:1.87% [Mcsdb eb]
      has < insulation, rebounding, sileris >
    peer frog
    A loud 'SMACK' resounds as Aarbrok backhands a tree frog painfully.
    H:5720(100%) M:6050(100%) Bl:0 W:100% E:100% S:100% XP:1.87% [Mcsdb eb]
      has < insulation, rebounding, sileris >
    You peer at a tree frog suspiciously.
    H:5720(100%) M:6050(100%) Bl:0 W:100% E:100% S:100% XP:1.87% [Mcsdb eb]
      has < insulation, rebounding, sileris >
    Sagart Kagami Bouchard shouts, "Holy poop! a talking frog!"
    imageimageimage
    Hadoryu
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You reach a hand outwards and close your eyes, seeking for the ethereal energies of the 
    leylines around you.
    You detect 0 major foci:
    You detect 0 lesser foci:
    You detect 0 minor foci.
    There are a total of 0 foci globally.
     
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    17. Serrice: "Princeps Senatus, Queen Kallah Arcan-Lunare yells, "I f***ing love eating tacos. Brown tacos, green tacos, furry tacos, pink tacos.""
    18. Serrice: "Prince Genocide Nebre'seir, Ancient Grump yells, "I f***ing love eating bananas! they fill my mouth right up!""

    Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of child producing vampires. 
                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
  • MeskhenetMeskhenet Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    This just struck me as hilarious this morning. 

    You say, "I should really come up with some more recipes. Or work on the jobs I have. But I was 
    feeling lazy when I wakened this month,."

    With nary a whisper nor a sigh, rosy-fingered dawn creeps into the land, stealing the soul of the 
    night.

    Shadow Adept Adeline Arcan says, "Same, I haven't left the house since I blew up dad."
    image
  • TarasTaras Member Posts: 20 ✭✭✭
    H:4906 M:3322 [d eb]
    Pentarch Alistaire Ridire says, "It still doesn't solve the large problem."
    H:4906 M:3322 [d eb]
    Pentarch Alistaire Ridire says, "For instance. Sir Taras."
    H:4906 M:3322 [d eb]
    You say, "I'm the larger problem?"
    H:4906 M:3322 [d eb]
    Alistaire snickers under his breath.
    H:4906 M:3322 [d eb]
    Phoenecia snickers under her breath.
  • SaybreSaybre Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭

    You continue your flurry, bringing the bastard sword around for another strike.
    [ You slash - Tratos ]
    As your attack strikes Tratos, the power within an obsidian and emberite bastard sword flares, draining your life as the weapon releases a burst of violent energy into Tratos.
    Health Lost: 212, unblockable.
    With a swift movement, Tratos darts in towards you and stabs you with a shining steel longsword.
    Health Lost: 730, cutting.
    As Tratos's attack strikes you, a shining steel longsword flares and pain fills your mind.
    Health Lost: 175, unblockable.
    With a swift movement you dart in toward Tratos and stab him with an obsidian and emberite bastard sword.
    As your attack strikes Tratos, the power within an obsidian and emberite bastard sword flares, draining your life as the weapon releases a burst of violent energy into Tratos.
    Health Lost: 212, unblockable.


    I COUNTER YOUR COUNTER!!
    image
  • PerilunaPeriluna Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭✭
    It was fixed, but I found this to be quite funny:

    "harvestor45895"         a field harvester.
  • NolaNola Member Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The deepening night provides hope for the coming of the dawn as the moon traces its path across the 
    sky.

    The deepening night provides hope for the coming of the dawn as the moon traces its path across the 
    sky.

    The deepening night provides hope for the coming of the dawn as the moon traces its path across the 
    sky.

    It is early morning in Aetolia.
    In your world, it is 18:57 GMT.
    See HELP GMT for an explanation of GMT.

    Someone broke the sky again. 
    Erzsebet
  • MeyvitchMeyvitch Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    It was Iosyne.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • PerilunaPeriluna Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭✭
    Ask and you shall receive
  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    You mumble a prayer beneath your breath and wrap the obsidian chain of a quicksilver, planispheric
    astrolabe icon of the Ultraist about your hands, shortening it to an acceptable length. Swaying it
    back and forth in the air, the muted voices contained within the icon begin to stir. Light from the
    runes etched upon the body of the astrolabe flicker wildly as a wretched choir of multi-toned voices
    rises to converge upon a rebellious rancher, shredding through the defenses of her mind and causing
    her to reel back in pain.
    Damage done: 931, psychic.
    Equilibrium Used: 3.50 seconds
    H:3978 M:3566 E:18183 W:16730 B:100% Ess:100% XP:2% [-b]
    A rebellious rancher flails his walking stick in your general direction and manages to strike you
    with a solid blow.
    Health Lost: 355, blunt.


    Ouch...eye-sore

  • XavinXavin Member Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calipso said:
    You mumble a prayer beneath your breath and wrap the obsidian chain of a quicksilver, planispheric
    astrolabe icon of the Ultraist about your hands, shortening it to an acceptable length. Swaying it
    back and forth in the air, the muted voices contained within the icon begin to stir. Light from the
    runes etched upon the body of the astrolabe flicker wildly as a wretched choir of multi-toned voices
    rises to converge upon a rebellious rancher, shredding through the defenses of her mind and causing
    her to reel back in pain.
    Damage done: 931, psychic.
    Equilibrium Used: 3.50 seconds
    H:3978 M:3566 E:18183 W:16730 B:100% Ess:100% XP:2% [-b]
    A rebellious rancher flails his walking stick in your general direction and manages to strike you
    with a solid blow.
    Health Lost: 355, blunt.


    Ouch...eye-sore
    Why bashing with an icon, though?

  • CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Xavin said:
    Calipso said:
    You mumble a prayer beneath your breath and wrap the obsidian chain of a quicksilver, planispheric
    astrolabe icon of the Ultraist about your hands, shortening it to an acceptable length. Swaying it
    back and forth in the air, the muted voices contained within the icon begin to stir. Light from the
    runes etched upon the body of the astrolabe flicker wildly as a wretched choir of multi-toned voices
    rises to converge upon a rebellious rancher, shredding through the defenses of her mind and causing
    her to reel back in pain.
    Damage done: 931, psychic.
    Equilibrium Used: 3.50 seconds
    H:3978 M:3566 E:18183 W:16730 B:100% Ess:100% XP:2% [-b]
    A rebellious rancher flails his walking stick in your general direction and manages to strike you
    with a solid blow.
    Health Lost: 355, blunt.


    Ouch...eye-sore
    Why bashing with an icon, though?
    does more damage than my decay. Not to mention has faster eq recovery time.

    the Intelligent statpack may seem useful but is far too squishy.

    Rivas
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

    A crack in the mountainside. (Mhojave desert.) (2800) [-Haern-]
    The air flows shift from turbulent drafts to a steady flow along this length of the cave. A small crack in the back of the cave can be seen through the darkness, leading into a much larger space beyond. The opening is badly crumbled around the edges and has been braced with steel beams from the inside. Traces of black iron can be found littering the ground. Holding his own head between his hands, a statue of a decapitated man slumps here. A granite monument stands here, its surface polished to a shine. A pike with a shriveled head has been stuck here as warning to any intruder who would dare enter Bloodloch. Like sharp teeth, a few stalagmites reach up from the ground here. Inviting closer inspection, a monument of bone displays an informative plaque. Suspended from a twisted iron pole, a flag of Bloodloch flies proudly here. A midnight black stallion trots menacingly here. Hanging in the air are the following words, "Repent, evil creatures."
    That amused me far more than it should have.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • KaetrielaKaetriela Member Posts: 18
    (Spinesreach): Samos says, "Someone motivate me to be proactive."

    (Spinesreach): Calipso says, "Mmm are you a Tsol'aa?"

    (Spinesreach): Galleus says, "Go be proactive. Or else."
    LinOrisaeHaydynRivas
  • LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,560 mod
    (Spinesreach): Hvitur says, "Hail Comrades."

    (Spinesreach): Seig says, "Hail, Hvitur."

    (Spinesreach): Piper says, "TINY, PRESERVED PUFFER FISH!"
    SeigHaydyn
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven said:

    A crack in the mountainside. (Mhojave desert.) (2800) [-Haern-]
    The air flows shift from turbulent drafts to a steady flow along this length of the cave. A small crack in the back of the cave can be seen through the darkness, leading into a much larger space beyond. The opening is badly crumbled around the edges and has been braced with steel beams from the inside. Traces of black iron can be found littering the ground. Holding his own head between his hands, a statue of a decapitated man slumps here. A granite monument stands here, its surface polished to a shine. A pike with a shriveled head has been stuck here as warning to any intruder who would dare enter Bloodloch. Like sharp teeth, a few stalagmites reach up from the ground here. Inviting closer inspection, a monument of bone displays an informative plaque. Suspended from a twisted iron pole, a flag of Bloodloch flies proudly here. A midnight black stallion trots menacingly here. Hanging in the air are the following words, "The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead. And the dead keep it. The way is shut."
    That amused me far more than it should have.
    ftfy
                                    
                 Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

    Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

    Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
Sign In or Register to comment.