LOVE

Comments

• Avishai said:

Security fraud, and some shady financial dealings that involved him and his lawyer
    He posted his 5 million dollar bond today anyways, so ....hes out.

Of course he is. Jails are for the poor, not for the rich. :neutral:
    Aryanne
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    edited December 2015
    uihaehbhgabehbgrhBWGHbwehgbf fhbh

!!!!

Star Wars.

edited: for @Aryanne 's brain
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

AryanneIselleAvishaiEmelle
  • WHERE IS THE SPOILER TAG >: (
    THIS IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION

IselleEmelle
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    WHAT!? Saying it was amazing is a SPOILER?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Emelle
  • edited December 2015
    YES

EDIT: <3

IselleAvishaiAsaraiiEmelle
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Posted his 5 -million- dollar bond today. Fuck that must be nice.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AvishaiZsadistAryanne
  • http://www.laceduplaces.com/

The dumbest kind of luxury I've ever seen, and I want these things so badly now. METALLIC TIPPED OMG WHY DON'T THEY DO THIS MORE OFTEN.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

MarienaTenshyo
  • My day= Ride fourwheelers in the morning. Race a mechanic on 90cc kids fourwheelers to test the new 2016s he just put together. Took pictures of a Ducati Diavel and sent them to a potential buyer. Sold a lil pink 50cc scooter to a guy that is going to ride it like he stole it. Got a free Yamaha tshirt from a vendor. Talked to a national champion dirtbike racer. Rode a 110cc dirtbike around the parking lot. The guy I sold a 2015 GSX-R moto gp edition to came in to pick up his plates and he told me 'Silena is the best gf I've ever had, thanks so much!' (He named his bike Silena).

My job is pretty sweet sometimes. <3
    ReuxIselleTeaniBufordEmelleTenshyoIshin
  • yay family and love
  • I've Always been a person who feels sortof meh over Xmas. I don't need a bunch of stuff, food is alright, being social has never been my thing. But this Xmas, I'm excited for the first time in ages. My first Xmas gift was delivered today and it was so appreciated. It was just a small necklace with a pink stone pendant for my friend who's battling breast cancer, but it was from the heart and she knows that. I hope the rest of my gifts will be recieved in the same way. Most of my gifts this year are straight from the heart and I hope that's where they land when opened too.

<3 Happy holidays everyone!! <3
    TragerIselleDidiAryanneIshinIsandeEmelle
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

HELLO WINE AND BAGEL BITES

TragerRiluoIshin
  • AvishaiAvishai Portland, Oregon
    Bloodwork came back from the doctor, negative on metastatic tumor markers, so its staying localized to the location it is in.
    Had an ultrasound today, waiting to see what kind of tumor exactly it is I have and if I have to lose one of the boys in the process.

I am fully content to tell them to take a testicle, in fact if its trying to kill me take both.
    Best holiday present I could ask for this year....big unicornsing sigh of relief.
    DiogenIselleTeaniAryanneKerrynAdaliEmelleSynneIshin
  • Love love love all the D'baen folks - seriously. We're starting to create a niche/relationship/atmosphere with each other that I really enjoy. Especially considering how quiet it was when I started playing Aetolia. Thanks to all the people who contribute to that, I appreciate all the help and optimism you guys bring with you. <3<3<3
    DraimanMariena

Happy New Year!
    IselleAryanneIsande

My excitement is growing for this movie.

Yoga has been amazing and awful, I feel great...I use muscles I never use...
    BUT OMG so sore...always, alot.

On a love note, I managed to do the scorpion pose tonight, only fell on my face twice.
    (FOR THE RECORD)

This is scorpion pose...fml
    AryanneIselle
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    That looks more like Cobra stance, you can tell because it allows you to kick twice while preventing you from punching.
    AlexinaValingarTragerAvishai
  • Yoga will never cease to amaze me with flexibility, muscle gain and muscle control. Its just incredible.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• I <3 Whoever changed HAVENS ENVIRONMENT to 10,000 gold instead of 100k. Thank you thank you thank you.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

Aryanne
  • Yeah I hope they drop all the prices, too - divorce, havens stuff, etc. etc. should be scaled down to 1/10th of current to make up for gold changes.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    At the risk of "that's the joke", isn't the reason the gold was dropped so that we'd actually have to WORK to pay for all these things? I mean, if you 1/10th everything, the economy remains in the same shape as before, just with smaller numbers.
    Aryanne
  • Arbre said:

At the risk of "that's the joke", isn't the reason the gold was dropped so that we'd actually have to WORK to pay for all these things? I mean, if you 1/10th everything, the economy remains in the same shape as before, just with smaller numbers.

Not everything gets 1/10th'd, but considerations that aren't your usual goldsinks probably DO need to be scaled back - the trouble wasn't that everyone was running around throwing cash at divorces and havens and the like, but that they were getting gold too fast to spend on credits. I'm pretty much always in favor of cutting back on costs for building/adding to the world, and divorce always seemed stupid expensive anyway.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Ravenloft is back yessssssss (maybe??? I didn't like Dark Sun in 4E so please do good on this one Wizards)

Damonicus
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    The thing about Ravenloft is why so scary :(
    Aishia said:

The thing about Ravenloft is why so scary :(

I like to imagine the setting just continually trying to kick me when I'm down. I'm a sucker for pain, so I'd probably want to play a Paladin which Ravenloft is VERY unkind to.