LOVE

Comments

• @Mariena - A currently displaced one, but a Buckeye indeed.
    Revelen
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Today I was alerted to the existence of this, and have been giggling uncontrollably pretty much ever since.
    Aryanne
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    There's a sequel: Amish Zombies From Space.

Emelle
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and soda bread. It's a once a year treat for my family and I look forward to it each year.

KerrynFeirenzIshinAryanneAsaraii
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    That sounds so good :(

Ishin
    Critical Role and Victor, the black powder merchant.

Matt Mercer is so amazing.

AvishaiCheshen
  • AvishaiAvishai Portland, Oregon
    God I love Viktor....this is my favorite show
    Grog is my spirit animal, that is all.
    I absolutely love Overwatch.

Such a great short, eeeee.

• Took the day off from work to sleep through antibiotics. However, I'm loving that I'm already just feeling better and not all that groggy. So, eh..yay to a day off with nothing to do!
    Ishin
  • Dristin said:

Took the day off from work to sleep through antibiotics. However, I'm loving that I'm already just feeling better and not all that groggy. So, eh..yay to a day off with nothing to do!

time to load up steam and play something either A. short, or B. that's been on the "I wanna play" list for a while, but you just didn't have the actual time for it?
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
  • Xandren said:

Dristin said:

Took the day off from work to sleep through antibiotics. However, I'm loving that I'm already just feeling better and not all that groggy. So, eh..yay to a day off with nothing to do!

time to load up steam and play something either A. short, or B. that's been on the "I wanna play" list for a while, but you just didn't have the actual time for it?
    Eh, sadly, I can't really get into video games that much. I play WoW sometimes, or Diablo 3, but that's about it. Much else can't hold my attention.
    Xenia
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    My girlfriend and I booked a 10 day vacation to Belize in June. Headed back to Glover's atoll
    DidiIshinEmelleHavenTeaniPeriluna
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Loved changing the oil in my bike the other day. I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy working on them :o
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    JensenAryanne
  • smelling the dying screams of my greatest foe as it tries to warn the rest of its kind in its scented-screamy way: (the scent of freshly cut grass via mowing the lawn. Yes. that scent is the screams of the dying trying to warn the grass around it about what is happening.)
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."
    AryanneIshin
  • Xandren said:

smelling the dying screams of my greatest foe as it tries to warn the rest of its kind in its scented-screamy way: (the scent of freshly cut grass via mowing the lawn. Yes. that scent is the screams of the dying trying to warn the grass around it about what is happening.)

I knew I liked you.

Haven
  • edited April 2016
    I'm so glad I'm graduating in a few weeks. I'm happy to be done with Undergrad (finally). I also love how, even though my father is limited by his on-going illness, I have such a cool group of friends who are helping to mitigate some of the stress of party planning. Self-proclaimed backup family ftw.

EDIT: As an additional sorta-rage, I dislike how this is limiting my time and productivity in Aetolia; especially how it has required me to prioritize graduation/the twenty or so pages I have to write over guild/city/and submitting my building application. Such is life!

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    Didi
  • edited April 2016
    I'm missing most of PaxEast this year due to Baby showers. I'm super psyched that I'm the day I'm going is the day for Acquisition Inc. Been watching them since I saw them live last year. So excited!
    Hadrak said:

I absolutely love Overwatch.

Such a great short, eeeee.

You and my boyfriend. I swear, every single time there's a new video for it, he squeals like a tiny child. He's been doing the beta stuff so it's been pretty nonstop for a bit now.
  • wars of attrition against dark spirits in DS 2 where >I< have curatives, and they DON'T.. XD
    I love dark souls
  • @Jensen I noticed. It's pretty clear to me, and its' fricken Nito that you do. I stream it when I play it. Poke me IGly if you want a link to my Twitch page if you wanna watch at some point.
    I haven't played in about 2 years, but my roommate was having trouble with some phantom in bloodborne and I hopped on and killed it first try.  Was nice that I still knew what's up
  • However long @jensen has had that sig... I have been reading "nitro". I kinda feel like an idiot now.

Jensen

Started up a new character in Bloodborne a few weeks ago while I await DS3's landing. Are we in the Forbidden Forest?! IS IT TIME TO INVADE?! Yes, yes it is. Ring a ding ding, here I come.

Tenshyo
    God I hate fighting skull wheels
    Jensen said:

God I hate fighting skull wheels

Never forget.

Xavin
  • I bet all of you level dex

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Did a hoplite build for ds1 so endurance mostly with Dex for spear.  DS 2 was pure mage build so int and attunement with enough stats to use elite Knight armor chest piece
    Changed the oil in my truck. And the headlight bulb. Headlight? EZ. But the damn oil filter was in the worst effing spot, on the side of the engine and in the middle of a bunch of shit. I enjoyed both, but wtf Ford :|
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Headlights are the worst for me. It's not that it is particularly complicated or technically difficult, it is that they apparently assumed that anybody changing the headlight bulbs would have both the hand size of my two year old nephew and the grip strength of the incredible hulk.
    IshinAryanneTeaniAsaraii
    Vaskar said:

Headlights are the worst for me. It's not that it is particularly complicated or technically difficult, it is that they apparently assumed that anybody changing the headlight bulbs would have both the hand size of my two year old nephew and the grip strength of the incredible hulk.

Yeah I had to like, stick my hand in and twist my upper body to put my fingers at the right position to twist the plastic lock-washer thing lol. I was like damn what is this.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin