Short Questions

Comments

• HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Erzsebet said:

How does this affect the Bloodwood?

Assuming the prog didn't break for it (saying a little prayer), spirits will continue to rise up during the night hours and go away during the day.

IshinAarbrok
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    @Obyn @Razmael : Thanks!
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    If people submit things for the bardics or artisanals, will they still be graded/showcased? How many people have to submit before such a thing happens?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

AarbrokXenia
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2015
    Obyn said:

Also, @Sarita, Razmael just loaded a message that will show when it's approaching noon, so you have time to get somewhere inside/underground/magically darkened.

Any chance of knowing what this message is pretty please, as most of us have yet to see anything except.

It is now noon on the 21st of Arios, year 452 of the Midnight Age.

OH FUUUUUUU........

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    It says something like the sun is nearing the apex as noon approaches....I recall seeing it earlier.
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2015
    Do you need to be outside to see it do you know? And thanks mate :)

@razmael @obyn Just asked around and non of us can see this when hunting or in the City of Bloodloch. Is it possible to have vampires sense this in our Blood instead/or as well. Otherwise we are likely to be killed anytime we travel!

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I do not know, I remember seeing it this morning in Spinesreach when I logged in to check my messages before some appointments, I think the folks upstairs might be able to answer that better than me man.
    Riluo
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Was there a recent change to order logs not showing when people leave a congregation?
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Emelle said:

Does the monk weathering skill provide any advantage over the new weather?

Not currently.
    Emelle
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    So, what's going to happen with the people who previously had shops in Delos/Enorian?
    imageimage
  • Enorian shops are already back. I'd imagine they have plans for Delos as well.
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Nodnod. The 10-year shops in Delos--are those (when/if they return) 10-season now, or still 10-years?
    imageimage
  • They will most likely be 10 seasons, as pretty much everything that was based on an in-game year is now based on seasons.
  • I don't post much on the forums anymore, but I'd like to add an additional question about the 10 year shops, since me and @Callidora both own one(and she doesnt post here at all, and we're both wondering)...are we gonna get additional time on our 10 year leases for all the time we've missed having the shop while it was gone?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    @razmael @dristin @oleis Any clue as to the next promotion?

Malok
  • Riluo said:

@razmael @dristin @oleis Any clue as to the next promotion?

Promotion info comes from corporate. I'm sure that'll come up (if it already hasn't) at one of the weekly meetings Razmael and Oleis have with their higher-ups.
    Riluo
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Echoing @Obyn's words, with elaboration -- we're not permitted to share any details until it's ready to go.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Riluo
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
  • Emelle said:

Why do hookahs fall under the furniture tradeskill, rather than woodcraft?

I'm sure that the size of most hookahs were considered to be too large for normal woodcraft creations. I mean, I know you can have smaller ones, but what you mostly see is usually something that people sit infront of and is fairly large. That's my own opinion, though, so I could be wrong.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    edited July 2015
    Why do treaties have different reference/access numbers on each end? It makes it really difficult to discuss and reference them if one person's going "It's treaty 32" but you have no treaty 32, and so on. Is there any way they could be filed more like projects?

Edit: Or, for treaties at the top to list what # they are by org? IE
    --[Treaty #31]----------------------------------------------------------------
                                     To:    Hullabaloo
                                     Ref: 147 <- reference being the hullabaloo-side number
    Title:
       Guild Treaty: Enorian & Hullabaloo

Active

Details:
    As general causers of mischief, Hullabaloo and the city of Enorian have entered into the
    following binding agreement.

1A) 

KerrynIshin
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    I'd like to know why @Nalor's orgrequest was denied, @Razmael, @Oleis, @whomever. A few people are definitely looking to get sanctioned to the Ascendril, which can't happen without a reasonable way to at least -see- who is taking what. Is a brief log of the master crystal so unattainable?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Trager said:

I'd like to know why @Nalor's orgrequest was denied, @Razmael, @Oleis, @whomever. A few people are definitely looking to get sanctioned to the Ascendril, which can't happen without a reasonable way to at least -see- who is taking what. Is a brief log of the master crystal so unattainable?

We've helped @Konai find the rejection message and fixed the bug that prevented him from seeing it properly the first time. I didn't write it, but I agree with it. Beyond that, his guild policies are his decision.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • Is there anything we can do to try to get areas buffed/changed/modified for better/worse? I understand that the admins have their plates full, but if we have a multitude of suggestions/ideas, how can we get them heard?

I understand we have an IDEA command we can use, but in my experience, 99% of ideas are ignored or never looked at. I could be wrong, but thats just my experience.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• I posted an idea once and Keroc made a thing with it in like 45 minutes.

Retired idea poster. 100% success rate.
    Riluo
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I've had similar experience with the idea system, tho it seems like it either gets seized upon immediately or never.
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Since I can't seem to find much of anything and would like verification, is interest for monies in banks now calculated each season due to the time slowdown, or is it still annually (so once every ~48 days versus ~12)? I think I know the answer but I'd rather be sure!
  • This isn't a question but more to bring it to whoevers attention.

Is Enorians academy being updated to the new people etc? It's still saying Trabarg :(
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Once everything's finished in the city and they know who is what were, it'll get updated, I have no doubts.
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    edited July 2015
    Demarcus said:

Since I can't seem to find much of anything and would like verification, is interest for monies in banks now calculated each season due to the time slowdown, or is it still annually (so once every ~48 days versus ~12)? I think I know the answer but I'd rather be sure!

Seasonal!
    Nalor said:

Is Enorians academy being updated to the new people etc? It's still saying Trabarg :(

Yes, it is still being updated. Sorry for any problems with the Academy--it's kind of an unruly bear to deal with. :(