Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Im amazed you got that close to water without shrieking like a girl about seamonsters
    DidiAsaraiiAldricArekaHavenEmelle
  • Oh no, I did. It's just that nobody could hear me, so I was like fuggit lets fits sea dragon. Or 'tiny scuttling crab' as some scientists like to call them.
    AryanneIsande
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Fuck that's badass, @Neoma. How does playing on an electric drum kit work, exactly? You still beat sticks on shit or what?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Booooo now Draiman doesn't look like Jim Morrison anymore.
    Sevaan
  • Ishin said:

Fuck that's badass, @Neoma. How does playing on an electric drum kit work, exactly? You still beat sticks on shit or what?

@Ishin
    Yep you have your snare drum, bass drum, high, medium and floor toms, plus your cymbals, hi-hat, crash and ride. Layout of drums and pedals are identical to acoustic kit. But its like an electric guitar, there is no sound unless you plug it out through amplifier and speakers.

I am itching for an acoustic set now thought cause although these drums sound awesome there are certain nuances like the ghost notes which are harder to do on an electronic snare. Still great :)

Here is what they look like from the seat.

RiluoSevaanIshinSatomiTeaniEzalor
    That's cool, @Neoma. Idk shit about playing music. Ma wouldn't let me take band. Instruments 2 expensive T_T
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher

So this happened
    AldricAryanneIsandeTeaniHavenEmelleArenMariena
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Dat @Jensen doe.... you look good man, a nice clean groomed look is always a good choice!
    JensenTeaniDidiEmelle
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited May 2015
  • edited May 2015
    The pharmacy I work for has sponsored employees for the last three years to take part in a 5k mud run if they wanted to. I didn't the last two years, but this year I was coerced. Obviously I'm not even close to being in athletic shape, and I've never done anything quite like this before, but, well.

This was the back of the shirts they made for us.

The front, and my feelings summarized pretty well about the idea of taking part.

...and afterwards, with a completely different mindset. Finished right in the middle of the pack, and absolutely nailed all of the obstacles. Only place I kinda didn't do as hot was the longer stretches of running. But hey, for a dude my size that hardly ever runs, finishing in the middle is good!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    AryanneTeaniEzalorDidiEmelleHavenParker
  • @Aldric why did I read the front of that shirt as "murder" for some reason? I know it said Mud Run backwards, but still, lol. Either way, hope you had fun! It looked like fun, and coerced is the best way to be introduced into stuff! I had a guy in Achaea coerced into being a Scarlattan member, and he had some of the best RP as a result, lol. He had the 3 primary women in the Order, AND a godmin working to get him to join.
  • 76 degrees out, even with a pulled muscle in my stomach. Nothing some pain meds and drinking and horses can't fix. I love my Raven horse but this fella Red (yes he's black) is big and can gait so it's like drivinf a Cadillac. Some serious horsepower in that guy.

DraimanAldricEzalorEmelleArenTeaniJensenMariena
    WTF @ASARAII WHEERE IS YOUR MOTORCYCLE
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • @Ishin I had every intention of getting her out yesterday after I went horseback riding. But then we stopped at the liquor store and went for a longer ride. I don't touch my motorcycle when I've been drinking, #1 rule of Quesadillas. The weather has actually been ridiculously windy and cold out here the past couple weeks (hasn't been over 65!) and salt/gravel all over the roads still. Plan on it this week though!!
  • edited May 2015
    As soon as you mentioned that you don't touch your motorcycle when you've been drinking, I my brain went straight to this:

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/813837eb5a9a0f2ee3e8242e6f287ab92bece2b469f7d37ce4b1a34b344e363c_3.jpg

sorry, can't get the image to show >.<

anyways: meaning a reference to the scene..
    Asaraii said:

@Ishin I had every intention of getting her out yesterday after I went horseback riding. But then we stopped at the liquor store and went for a longer ride. I don't touch my motorcycle when I've been drinking, #1 rule of Quesadillas. The weather has actually been ridiculously windy and cold out here the past couple weeks (hasn't been over 65!) and salt/gravel all over the roads still. Plan on it this week though!!

Sakyl said:

As soon as you mentioned that you don't touch your motorcycle when you've been drinking, I my brain went straight to this:

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/813837eb5a9a0f2ee3e8242e6f287ab92bece2b469f7d37ce4b1a34b344e363c_3.jpg

sorry, can't get the image to show >.<

anyways: meaning a reference to the scene..

Yeah man I'm hands-off after even one beer/drink. I can respect that. And riding in the wind on a bike is like. Standing on top of a telephone tower in 100mph winds with a parachute strapped to your back.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Asaraii
  • Oh man, yeah. It's the most unsettling feeling ever, right @Ishin? I'm too little to be fighting mother nature.
    Ishin
    I see that @Asaraii has posted again. I'm like, YAS MOTORCYCLE PICTURES. So I go through ALL THE TROUBLE OF COMING HERE.

What do I get? A baby rat.

UGH.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AryanneRasharXeniaEydisHaven
  • @ishin Wat!!!!!!! IT'S A BABY CHINCHILLA!!! Pikachu and Raichu are chinchillas, and there's a chance that R2D2 could evolve his/herself!!!!!
    Sevaan
  • I apparently signed up for a zoo. :(
    AsaraiiTragerTeaniAarbrokIshin
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Hrm. Evidently there is no, "Poor bastard" button. We needs one, me thinks.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

TeaniSilenaAarbrokIshinRashar
  • @Trager Send me my poprocks back, you clearly aren't on best friend status right now. You can still struggle snuggle with him all you want, don't lash out. </3

@Rashar I already put a down payment on chinchilla and tortoise rent. If you want the rest of their rent, you're gonna have to just deal. :o
    Sevaan
  • I'mma have to post a picture of my sugar glider Gandalf.

EzalorAryanneSerriceMarienaDidiAsaraiiTeaniEmelle
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA

Dat hair tho... I am not used to having long hair
    AldricEzalorTragerTeaniGideonEmelleJensen
  • @Sevaan Awww!! My cousins back home breed sugar gliders. They are way cuter than chinchillas!
    Sevaan