Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited June 2015

So after 3 hours of trying to get these to appear here -_-

here is screen shots of stuff I could capture.... pretty pissed!!

...... I WILL GET THIS TO WORK SOON(tm)

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

IngramIshinEzalorXenia
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    FIXED :|

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    should prolly watch ur language m8
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    #notallswearwords
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    opps sorry guys >.<

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Oh no he said a bad word.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    DraimanIngram
  • @Nalor Ferret whisperer? How do you get it to sleep on you? :( How do you get them to do anything but ferrety seizures and steal socks?
    Trager
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So, I've sewn a dress for myself, real Aetolia crafty-style. First I made it with a short skirt, but I made some alterations and I am quite pleased with the finished look. Also, love that it's summer, finally!

AarbrokAldricEmelleMarienaAryanneHavenIsandeKaleigh
  • Asaraii said:

@Nalor Ferret whisperer? How do you get it to sleep on you? :( How do you get them to do anything but ferrety seizures and steal socks?

@Asaraii at moment she's being all cuddly for some reason.. So I just stroke her behind her shoulder blades like you do a cat and she falls asleep!

And She doesn't steal my socks because.. I wear them :P Also I feed her Chicken soup for bribes!

Going to link these instead of uploading

Her trying to get the hot soup:: http://mayhemzone.net/rascal/soup1.JPG

the outcome: http://mayhemzone.net/rascal/soup2.JPG
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • @Nalor pffft, haha, YOU WEAR ALL YOUR SOCKS AT THE SAME TIME?! Both the ferrets I have owned would horde socks like Smaug, it was funny. I heard males are way more chill, mine were females and if they were out of the cage they would never dream about cuddling me, just rifling through my unicorns. That's adorbs.
  • edited June 2015
    Thanks @Oleis for the cute outfit! https://goo.gl/BxztCo
    KerrynOleisArekaXeniaEmelleTragerMarienaIsandeRiluo
    Dristin said:

Thanks @Oleis for the cute outfit! https://goo.gl/BxztCo

THOSE ANIMALS ARE EATING ITS FEET!!
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    DristinTragerIsande
  • I WANT TO BUY BABY STUFF BUT I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL AFTER BABY SHOWER NEXT MONTH. I WANT TO BUY BABY STUFF BUT I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL AFTER BABY SHOWER NEXT MONTH. I WANT TO BUY BABY STUFF BUT I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL AFTER BABY SHOWER NEXT MONTH. I WANT TO BUY BABY STUFF BUT I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL AFTER BABY SHOWER NEXT MONTH. I WANT TO BUY BABY STUFF BUT I SHOULD WAIT UNTIL AFTER BABY SHOWER NEXT MONTH.

DristinIshinAarbrokAryanneEydisPerilunaArekaIsande
  • @rashar and I rode horses and saw Jurassic World, woop. What a stud.
    Mariena
  • @Rashar actually looks like a giant on that horse. Is it a mini horse by chance?
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    AryanneAarbrokTeani
  • She didn't believe me when I said I was a certified honorary Cheyenne warrior, so she gave me the Shetland.
    AldricAarbrokAryanneDidiIsandeTeaniMariena
  • Because most of you are American you'll realise just how awesome this is..

Also I dont know where it came from just it appeared after I took her on a walk :/
    KerrynAryanneEzalor
    Ferrets be thieves, yo.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Ishin said:

Ferrets be thieves, yo.

@Ishin I'm in the UK and we was walking through the woods.. Where sod would she have found a football.. some poor little dog is going to be sobbing tonight!!
    Ishin
  • Hey, we were doing science and someone's daughter kept wanting to wire like 10 of them together at once while whispering 'Murica'. I had to set some safety procedures.

@Rashar got so tired from telling the whole story of Bloodsport in 20 minutes he collapsed from lack of oxygen and drooled all over me while snoring.
    AldricRasharTragerEmelleIshinIsandeBenedictoHaven
  • I never gave permission for that to be posted. :(
    RiluoAsaraiiHaven
  • Doesn't matter broski... 'Murica.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

IshinAsaraiiTragerHaven
  • Bonnaroo 2015!

TragerArekaAryanneTeaniXeniaHaven
  • Bene gets all ze ladies! Rock on with yo bad self!! lol
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Aryanne
  • 'Murica Day 2015, round 1.

AldricAarbrokIshinRiluoIsandeTeaniMariena