LOVE

Comments

• TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    One of them may or may not be unexpectedly weaponized!
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Oh man. One of my in-laws had a wolf spider in her basement and didn't notice it had an egg sac until after she squished it. I haven't felt comfortable in that house since I heard the story.
  • Wait. Wait. There is someone else from Oklahoma around?
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Hi
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• My 13 year old daughter's rockin' new mohawk. The fact that she has the courage to sport one in the first place. Her general awesomeness, even in the midst of her super angsty hormonal phase. Having one of those HOLY CRAP I'M AN AWESOME PARENT with the oldest daughter that resolved a week's worth of conflict -and- boosted her self esteem all at once.

My family in general. 

imageimage
    HaydynAarbrokAryanneValenae
  • A fresh member for the mohawk club. WELCOME! We have cookies.
    Aarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I shaved my head recently due to friends with Cancer and other reasons as well
    Summer=Hot

I think its time I bring back the 'hawk as well...
  • I've let my sides grow out since June. Shaggy as fuck, and I have this awesome cowlick right where the short meets the 'hawk, it's kind of ridiculous looking.
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    edited August 2013
    After having a horrible day at work yesterday, today, the last customer I served before my lunch break was Gina Torres. AKA Zoe from Firefly and Jessica Pearson on Suits. I feel kind of embarrassed now since I was fumbling with her furniture order because I was kind of nervous.
    MoireanAryanneSetneBakhtuhSolariaTeaniMeskhenet
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Understandable to be fumbling. I think I would in that company too! *jealous*

• Green tea Kit Kat ... that's all. 
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    The new Teradrim help files! They look awesome and now I totally wanna go find the earth plane. >_>
    IosyneAngweAarbrok
  • His family (his mom, grandmother, ex-stepfather) is giving us all the furniture and cookware we need: a classy couch, a dresser, two bookcases, a lounge chair, in tables (endtables?), kitchen table with two chairs, cupcake tins, cake dishes, a full knife set, wooden spoons, spoons, forks, bowl and plate sets, temperature gauges, cutting boards and much more. We're even inheriting a full herb set, a food processor, and hand mixer. They're allowing us to use their pick-up trucks and trailers to move stuff while fronting a lot of the gas money even though I've demanded to pay them. I even inherited Collin's grandmother's antique Buddha broach which came out of absolutely no where. Oh! And we're getting an extra cabinet to put all of my baking stuff in. They're also buying us a washer and dryer through a connection his grandmother has to some guy in town for super cheap. I've done everything on my own in the past including buying my own furniture and budgeting all of my moving costs without any help. When they first asked of my/our plans I told them we'd rent a Uhaul and probably buy furniture from Goodwill. They laughed and told me not to worry about it. I didn't believe them. Whellllpppp. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Aryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I bribed Ansnom with wings to take me to see the first Gators game and explain it to me.  By the end I knew what was going on and was yelling with the rest of the people there.  It was a lot of fun, cost way too much money, and Gators won 24-6!
    SolariaAarbrokPerilunaDaskalosEzalorAryanne
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Go Gators :)

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Aarbrok
  • edited September 2013
    I crack up every time I watch this. Bad language fyi!

The Carnival! Everything is fun and exciting already and we haven't even started the main events! Thank you to everyone who's organized this - it's really awesome, and the details are great, creating a very fun and vibrant atmosphere!
    RivasEzalorTrigruMarienaJaslineAryanne
  • The above post, I'm not sure if it's love or rage. Because it's so sad. But in an awesome way. MY FEELS!!!
  • Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Outlast. Can things get more terrifying than that?

Also excited about Amnesia, a machine for pigs finally coming out. :D

• Picking up a box of Frute Brute cereal from Target in that 1970s packaging. Oh god, it's so bad and it's so delicious. Looking forward to picking up a box of Yummy Mummy.
    Aarbrok
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Your cereal love has reminded me that Boo Berry and FrankenBerry are soon coming back to the shelves! I have never understood why they kept the shittiest cereal all year round (Count Chocula) and not the other two.

• Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy have been discontinued since '84 and '93, respectively. This is their first time back on shelves and it's awesome. The recipe is slightly different now (i.e. Frute Brute was a fruit-flavored cereal with lime marshmallows, now it's cherry cereal with marshmallows), but it's so good.
    Maybe someone found a forgotten warehouse from the 80s. >_>
    Haven
  • edited September 2013
    mmm monosodium glutamate ftw!
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    OMFG....  SO FRIGGIN HOT!
  • I wanna see them all! Playing card photo session plz! (Mostly cause I wanna know what suit and number I have. <.<)
    Angwe