Mildly Irritating: Aetolia's Pet Peeves

1525354555658»

Comments

• TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    edited March 2023
    I don't like when people take IC roleplay banter and turn it around and use it as an opportunity to insult you as a person by making statements targeted at you as a player, but sprinkled with a fine dust of "In Character Language" as to make it passable as sorta-RP. It makes it really clear that the person you're talking to isn't roleplaying at all, and actually despises you as a person. Really immersion breaking and, frankly, kinda takes the fun out of the game a little bit. And that's all ignoring how it overall hurts the Roleplay scene of the game as a whole.

SeurimasIazamatIllikaalMaeveLenoriel
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Pet Peeve for today:

Holy War system being so rules lawyer that someone can declare war on a God that doesn't have an Order and then be immune to attack while defiling said God's shrines inside of an actively warring and contested city territory.

Like, what?
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    AkriosMaeve
    Genuine question: why would you care about shrines for an order you're not in? This would be like Tetchta wanting to kill someone defiling an Abhorash shrine. It's just basic pk rules.

IazamatMaeve
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Tetchta said:

Genuine question: why would you care about shrines for an order you're not in? This would be like Tetchta wanting to kill someone defiling an Abhorash shrine. It's just basic pk rules.

Why do you think I have to explain my post to you, when this thread is about venting? But if you want to go down this path, I will gladly ask genuine questions about your post too. Maybe you can explain to me why you're complaining about how something bad happened to you that hurts the roleplay scene of the game as a whole, while I've also got people telling me how you're going around with OOC shouts like 'DuAnAtHaR'.(I still have shouts off for the last real year.)

Let me know. XOXO.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    TetchtaIazamatIllikaalKurak
    edited March 2023
    How is that an ooc shout? 😂

Edit: oh is it the SpongeBob text? I've never done that to my knowledge, though I'd love to see a log if you've got one.

• Holy shit the absolute turn around here is mental
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    TetchtaIllikaalIazamatMjollKurakMaeve
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    On GOD.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    MjollTetchtaKurakMaeve
  • Please make an appointment and wait for your turn.

MaeveTetchta

• Don't drink and mine.