What does Aetolia do that annoys you, but isn't enough to be a big deal? Here's some of mine.
(Thread rules: Keep it mild! No references to people [i.e. "MY PET PEEVE IS WHEN PERSON DOES THIS.] This is not a rage thread!)
- After I die, I can embed focus to get my vibes back, but I have to resummon my elementals one at a time.
- I have to outc herbs to eat them, or outc inks to ink tattoos. Not a problem for people who have played Aetolia since forever, but I came from Imperian where things auto-outrifted and frequently forget.
- Speaking of tattoos, Imperian had a thing where you could ink on 'any' body part instead of specifying the limb.
- Seeing what tattoos another person has is in Vision. It ought to be in Tattoos instead.
- You can make venom rags with Toxicology, but you can't make elixir/serum vials with Concoctions/Reanimation.
- When I search the help system for multiple words, it shows pages that don't have both words in them. So searching for "enemy artifact" for example will only show me a list of pages with "artifact" in them.
- Shops sell elixirs by X gold per 50 sips, the fluidcache refills by 100, and vials hold 50. So when you refill your fluidcache, you're actually paying twice the stated cost and refilling by twice the stated amount, and you can't refill your fluidcache by just 50 sips.
- Fluidcache's syntax to refill empty vials/rags is FLUIDCACHE FILL (liquid) (item). I keep doing FLUIDCACHE FILL (item) (liquid), because the structure makes more sense (you're FILLing an ITEM with LIQUID.)
- Inks and commodities are in the same cache group.