Phoe art commissions

PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of EsterportSomewhere in Attica
edited May 2021 in The Exchange
New art things!

My prices have gone up a tiny bit for full art, but not by much. I also have a formal process for taking on commissions now so I don't forget or lose track of stuff.

I don't have nearly as much time as I'd like to devote to drawing, but I'll try to get stuff done in my spare time. Paypal is my preferred method of payment, but I will happily accept art trades or credits if you ask me nicely.

TERMS OF SERVICE

* All finished artwork is for the commissioner's personal use only.
* Please provide credit when uploading or displaying on other mediums. Referrals are great too! It's greatly appreciated!
* All rights to completed artwork belong to me, the artist, though characters belong to their respective creators.
* I reserve the right to decline a commission request if the request exceeds my skill to complete.
* Things I will NOT draw: excessive violence/gore (a little bit of blood/violence is okay), NSFW (pinup style things are fine), anything racist, sexist, or otherwise hateful. If unsure, ask.
* If you've never had your character drawn before, please provide adequate visual references for maximum accuracy and satisfaction!
* Please keep in mind that art is something I do in my spare time as I have a regular full-time job, so turnaround might be a bit slow at times. I do my best to try and keep clients updated on their requests, so an occasional check-in in case I've forgotten is fine. Prodding me everyday is not.

HOW TO ORDER

*You can contact me on Discord (Phoe#2454) and we can hash out details there.
* What I need from you:
* Name of character(s) being drawn
* The type of art you'd like me to do
* Poses/personality. Tell me how you'd like them to look, expressions, or what you'd like them doing.
* Any little details or extra things, background, etc.

PAYMENTS

* All payments will be conducted through Paypal Invoicing (USD)
* Clients must pay half of the commission total UPFRONT and the remaining on COMPLETION. For the cheaper art things, clients can choose to pay the entire amount upfront.
* Refunds will be issued in the event that I feel I'm not able to do a request to my satisfaction.
* Clients may make suggestions for edits at any point during the sketch phase. Any changes after this point (beyond colour alterations) will be subject to an alteration fee.

On Offer

Art Streaming
Occasionally on my days off, I'll stream artwork on Twitch! If you're ever interested in seeing my drawing process or want to see me draw your art, feel free to click on the link below and watch.

PHOE ART STREAM

Socials
Twitter
Tumblr
Website

Payment Info
Commissions will be paid through invoicing, but if you want to toss me a little something extra, you can do so here: here. If paying through credits, they can just be transferred to me at any point in-game.
PazradymKelliaraMarienaZeheiaAyastia

Comments

• :Jumps in line for arts:
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Giving this a bump since I've been drawing a little more lately and my commission list has been whittled down. I'm also on Twitch now! I've updated the first post with all the new info. :smiley:
    Been doing more art stuff lately, so bumpity bump!

Also! I have decided to do something new. I know some people can't afford art, or don't visit forums or the Aetolia Discord, or are usually otherwise anxious about requesting art. I do freebies on occasion, so I've decided to start a FREEBIE ART POOL. 

Once a month (or more often, depending on how quickly I work through my list), I'll roll dice to pull a name from a list of people in the pool, and they will receive art from me - whatever they like. 

So if you'd like to put your name or someone else's into the pool, feel free to message me here, in-game, or on Discord. Cuz art stuff makes people happy, and I love seeing other people's characters being brought to life. :)
    Arista
  • DagunDagun Virginia
    Just want to give Phoe a bump. She made me this sticker for the low low price of 25 credits and I LOVE it :)

LuasTeaniSklax
    Bumpity bump. I'm still taking commissions. My list is pretty much empty right now, and I've been finding myself with a bit more free time lately.

As a reminder, I do accept credits as payment, and I <3 art trades.
    OonaghZailaSatomiPazradymElliot

• Theyre cute, I got this one and I love it!
    ElliotZailaSatomiLuasSklaxSerriceSeraphina
    Giving this a little bump. I've been on hiatus since I got back from vacation, but I'm in an arting groove again. Commissions are still open (I still have a couple of freebie things to finish), so if I owe you art or I was working on something for you, feel free to poke me either here or on Discord (Phoe#2454).

Just as a note on pricing: I DO take credits, and I DO accept relic pieces or Iron Coins as payment. Prod me about it and we can probably work something out.
  • So what's the cred conversion rate?
    Fames said:
    So what's the cred conversion rate?
    Stickers = 25cr
    Busts/Half-body = 25cr
    Full art = 85cr

Or something like that. That's the most common stuff. If I have anyone interested in paying in credits, I'll do a more concrete breakdown.
    edited January 2019
    Hey there, peeps! Happy New Year!

Just letting people know that I'm open for commissions (or if you requested something from me and I forgot or got swamped), so feel free to ask me about stuff.

Also!

It's a bit early, but I figure I ought to get the jump on some Valentine's Day stuff. I'll be offering some special Valentine's Day themed stuff soon, so keep an eye out. Or poke me. Whichever!
    PazradymLuasIesidAristaSklax
    Bumpity bump. I've prettified my price list since I'm trying to get on my social media game, so check out the first post up top. Nothing much has changed aside from the full character art getting bumped up a little.
    Bumping this as I have a little promo I'm doing. For the next few weeks until April, I'll be offering these guys.

They'll be a separate commission type from my usual stuff, but they'll be set at $10.

Now for the fun stuff! Every Saturday until April, I'll be doing a draw for FREE ART. Yes, FREE ART! Just contact me on Discord or PMs here on forums and I'll enter your name into the raffle. You can also elect to enter someone else's name, but only one other person. When Saturday rolls around, I'll roll dice to pick someone from the eligible pool, and the winner gets a piece of free art that they can pick from the different things I offer.
    ArosKatieMoxieBruinDrystinSeurimasAeryxSarita
    As a reminder: I'll be drawing the first name for my free art raffle tomorrow, so if you've never had art done before and would like to, this is a good opportunity! 
    DidiBruinSaritaAxius
    Alrighty! Since my little promo has proved to be popular, I've drawn 2 names this week instead of 1. Everyone else who put their names in the raffle pool will remain in there for my draw next week, so you're all still eligible! 
    DrystinAros
    Almost that time again! I'll be picking another 2 names from my raffle pool this weekend. If you already entered and your name wasn't picked last week , you don't need to enter again. 
  • Bump with Easter Bun Bruin!
    Easter Chibi Bruin
    Banner of the Guardians of Dendara
    Bruin and his pet squirrel, Kaly Bruin Bunny Sticker
    "Chibi Bruin" "Easter Bun Bruin"
    By: Konnorn By: Phoenecia
    DrystinRebraCayn
    Picking another two names for my art raffle tomorrow. Get your names in if you want a chance for free art! 
    DrystinTaiyangBruinKarhast
  • fantastic
    Karhast
    Heyo, people. Since I'm going to be home for a while, and since I think people could use a little happy cuteness with the global pandemic going on, anyone still on my art raffle pool list will get free art (not taking new names, sorry!). I'll also still be doing my Easter buns stickers into April, so feel free to give me a poke about those if interested. 
    TaiyangBulrokSarita
    Hiya folks! Still working on my current batch of requests (getting close to finishing) but still accepting new ones. If I still owe you art and I haven't let you know about the status recently (like in the past week or so) gimme a poke! I really don't mind. :) 

• PHOE MADE DIS FOR ME. IT'S ADORABLE.

It's Sryaen and Phoenecia in a hammock. :)

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    NaosRhyotZeheiaSaltzKatie
    Heyo. Just bumping this to give people a heads up that I'm accepting art requests again. Some of the stuff in the upper brackets (mainly the full character art) will be increasing a smidge. Until then, prices are up to date. Also, I'm adding something new to the upper bracket.

After playing with layouts a lil' bit, I managed to come up with something I liked for my original character artwork that I'll likely be using, so I'll offer it here.

RPG manual-style character sheets
    Price: $60-$80+
    Description: Base offering is a 1-page sheet with a full character art, some smaller sketches, and a little blurb about the character. Any extra pages will be full of other details and doodles to further show off things like poses, action, weapons, etc, as references, but will also incur further cost. This sort of offering will involve a fair bit of correspondence. Price will kind of vary a bit depending on the amount of work involved. Info in the blurb will be a bit different for Aetolian characters, but the example here is just kind of a peek at what the final product looks like. I'll probably be using darker colors instead of the parchment style here.

DidiZeheia
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth

I always have trouble deciding on things for art, so I got two Saritas!
    RebraArchelausValorieZeheiaGalilei
  • ArchelausArchelaus Alaska
    edited February 2021
    These stickers are awesome! Here is Archelaus in all his Impish regality, about to consume a heart in true Indorani fashion.

[Insert annoying gif here]
    BraxSeurimasZeheiaSarita

• Zeheia. The flower is a tribute to my first time in the Pools - my first celani actually wore it back then!
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    ArchelausSarita
    edited May 2021
    Hiya. Been a while, but I've been a bit busy working on a few projects the last few months; I've joined a big D&D community during that time and have been recently working on getting onto the official art team. You might see some of my stuff pop up if you watch Arcadum's streams on Twitch (I've been doing fanart and concept work there, and I've been really enjoying watching the streamer games - go give em a watch!).

Anyway, art stuff has sort of become my full-time job now, so my prices have gone up, so you can see those in the first post.

I've also included all my socials and stuff in there. Now with a shiny new website!

Socials
    Twitch
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Website
    IesidZeheiaHavenSeurimasQelres