Phoe art commissions

PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of EsterportSomewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 6 in The Exchange
New art things!

My prices have gone up a tiny bit for full art, but not by much. I also have a formal process for taking on commissions now so I don't forget or lose track of stuff.

I don't have nearly as much time as I'd like to devote to drawing, but I'll try to get stuff done in my spare time. Paypal is my preferred method of payment, but I will happily accept art trades or credits if you ask me nicely.

TERMS OF SERVICE

* All finished artwork is for the commissioner's personal use only.
* Please provide credit when uploading or displaying on other mediums. Referrals are great too! It's greatly appreciated!
* All rights to completed artwork belong to me, the artist, though characters belong to their respective creators.
* I reserve the right to decline a commission request if the request exceeds my skill to complete.
* Things I will NOT draw: excessive violence/gore (a little bit of blood/violence is okay), NSFW (pinup style things are fine), anything racist, sexist, or otherwise hateful. If unsure, ask.
* If you've never had your character drawn before, please provide adequate visual references for maximum accuracy and satisfaction!
* Please keep in mind that art is something I do in my spare time as I have a regular full-time job, so turnaround might be a bit slow at times. I do my best to try and keep clients updated on their requests, so an occasional check-in in case I've forgotten is fine. Prodding me everyday is not.

HOW TO ORDER

* Complete the order form here. Alternatively, you can just message me on Discord at Phoe#2454.
* I will contact you to let you know I've received your request and will begin working on the commission, discuss details, and the like.
* You will be given a price quote, at which point I'll move forward with starting the artwork.
* Periodic updates will be provided during the work process prior to finalization.
* Once I've confirmed the order, the order status of all commissions can be viewed here.

PAYMENTS

* All payments will be conducted through Paypal (USD)
* For commission requests $20 and above, clients can opt to pay half of the commission total UPFRONT and the remaining on COMPLETION.
* Refunds will be issued in the event that I feel I'm not able to do a request to my satisfaction.
* Clients may make suggestions for edits at any point during the sketch phase. Any changes after this point (beyond colour alterations) will be subject to a $10 alteration fee.

On Offer

Special
Occasionally if I'm in a particular mood or feeling inspired, I'll be drawing according to a theme. These will largely be conceptual stuff or re-imaginings, meaning I take your character and an idea and go nuts with it. Example themes: Wild West, Eveningwear, Beach, etc. Prices for these will vary depending on whatever I decide to do.

Art Streaming
Occasionally on my days off, I'll stream artwork on Twitch! If you're ever interested in seeing my drawing process or want to see me draw your art, feel free to click on the link below and watch.

PHOE ART STREAM

Payment Info
Commissions can be paid for here. If paying through credits, they can just be transferred to me at any point in-game.
Post edited by Phoenecia on
PazradymKelliaraMariena

Comments

• PazradymPazradym Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    :Jumps in line for arts:
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving this a bump since I've been drawing a little more lately and my commission list has been whittled down. I'm also on Twitch now! I've updated the first post with all the new info. :smiley:
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been doing more art stuff lately, so bumpity bump!

Also! I have decided to do something new. I know some people can't afford art, or don't visit forums or the Aetolia Discord, or are usually otherwise anxious about requesting art. I do freebies on occasion, so I've decided to start a FREEBIE ART POOL. 

Once a month (or more often, depending on how quickly I work through my list), I'll roll dice to pull a name from a list of people in the pool, and they will receive art from me - whatever they like. 

So if you'd like to put your name or someone else's into the pool, feel free to message me here, in-game, or on Discord. Cuz art stuff makes people happy, and I love seeing other people's characters being brought to life. :)
    Arista
  • DagunDagun VirginiaMember Posts: 5
    Just want to give Phoe a bump. She made me this sticker for the low low price of 25 credits and I LOVE it :)

LuasTeaniSklax
    Giving this a little bump. I've been on hiatus since I got back from vacation, but I'm in an arting groove again. Commissions are still open (I still have a couple of freebie things to finish), so if I owe you art or I was working on something for you, feel free to poke me either here or on Discord (Phoe#2454).

Just as a note on pricing: I DO take credits, and I DO accept relic pieces or Iron Coins as payment. Prod me about it and we can probably work something out.
  • FamesFames Member, Bot Posts: 1
    So what's the cred conversion rate?
    Fames said:
    So what's the cred conversion rate?
    Stickers = 25cr
    Busts/Half-body = 25cr
    Full art = 85cr

Or something like that. That's the most common stuff. If I have anyone interested in paying in credits, I'll do a more concrete breakdown.
    Bumpity bump. I've prettified my price list since I'm trying to get on my social media game, so check out the first post up top. Nothing much has changed aside from the full character art getting bumped up a little.