New art things!
My prices have gone up a tiny bit for full art, but not by much. I also have a formal process for taking on commissions now so I don't forget or lose track of stuff.
I don't have nearly as much time as I'd like to devote to drawing, but I'll try to get stuff done in my spare time. Paypal is my preferred method of payment, but I will happily accept art trades or credits if you ask me nicely.TERMS OF SERVICE
* All finished artwork is for the commissioner's personal use only.
* Please provide credit when uploading or displaying on other mediums. Referrals are great too! It's greatly appreciated!
* All rights to completed artwork belong to me, the artist, though characters belong to their respective creators.
* I reserve the right to decline a commission request if the request exceeds my skill to complete.
* Things I will NOT draw: excessive violence/gore (a little bit of blood/violence is okay), NSFW (pinup style things are fine), anything racist, sexist, or otherwise hateful. If unsure, ask.
* If you've never had your character drawn before, please provide adequate visual references for maximum accuracy and satisfaction!
* Please keep in mind that art is something I do in my spare time as I have a regular full-time job, so turnaround might be a bit slow at times. I do my best to try and keep clients updated on their requests, so an occasional check-in in case I've forgotten is fine. Prodding me everyday is not.
HOW TO ORDER
*You can contact me on Discord (Phoe#2454) and we can hash out details there.
* What I need from you:
* Name of character(s) being drawn
* The type of art you'd like me to do
* Poses/personality. Tell me how you'd like them to look, expressions, or what you'd like them doing.
* Any little details or extra things, background, etc.
* All payments will be conducted through Paypal Invoicing (USD)
* Clients must pay half of the commission total UPFRONT and the remaining on COMPLETION. For the cheaper art things, clients can choose to pay the entire amount upfront.
* Refunds will be issued in the event that I feel I'm not able to do a request to my satisfaction.
* Clients may make suggestions for edits at any point during the sketch phase. Any changes after this point (beyond colour alterations) will be subject to an alteration fee.On OfferArt Streaming
Occasionally on my days off, I'll stream artwork on Twitch! If you're ever interested in seeing my drawing process or want to see me draw your art, feel free to click on the link below and watch.PHOE ART STREAMSocialsTwitterTumblrWebsitePayment Info
Commissions will be paid through invoicing, but if you want to toss me a little something extra, you can do so here: here
. If paying through credits, they can just be transferred to me at any point in-game.