Missed Connections: Aetolians

13»

Comments

• MinaretMinaret Member, Immortal Posts: 65 Immortal
    edited June 2020
    I totally want to participate!

Aetolia:
    I originally started back in uh, 2003? I played Elawyn, a Daru. So if the players of Kanya, Searoth, and Farnham are still around, you guys introduced me to role play a lot more in depth than I had ever experienced!

I also played Meskhenet, who was a very horrible spy Syssin.

Achaea:

That I started back in 2002. I played Alessa - I believe there were other alts but they are long since deleted. More recently, I played Tegan.

MKO:

Aurora, Alora, Karinya. If there are MKO players around that I am not in contact with any longer, please reach out!

Starmourn:

I only played at the beginning, but I played Doru. :)

JamiAloliArdent
  • VharenVharen Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    Imperian: Kabaal, Targr.
    Lusternia: Kar.
    Starmourn: Kamyr.

OooOoOo I only read this ... to see Vharen's sig now OOoooOOoo
    Aeryx
  • OonaghOonagh Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    I changed my title last week to Frog-King and declared an amphibious Sovereign nation and this chump @Desian comes back.

Time to show him the long tongue of the law.
    Oonagh has been slain by the might of the toxic atmosphere of Ulangi.
    EleneDarimSryaenHawa
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mygale, Larissa, Lim, Toz, Kadvar, Ezalor, and Winger are some names I'd like to see again.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Ardent
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brunneng, Artanis, Drexian, Edhain, Rehan, Yos, Mirrfa. Is there anyone alive out there?
    They didn't listen when I said Shamans were strong in groups. 

Haven
  • AlmolAlmol Member Posts: 35
    Ramali, bald froggy necro witch. Uthegen, holocaust mage. Tyrrik, gator death knight.

I enjoyed the PK, but I loved y’all more.

• TenshyoTenshyo Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭
    I've really been wondering what happened to @Teol

Has anyone heard from them/know where they went?

AlmolAloli
  • KanyaKanya Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2020
    Minaret said:
    I totally want to participate! Aetolia: I originally started back in uh, 2003? I played Elawyn, a Daru. So if the players of Kanya, Searoth, and Farnham are still around, you guys introduced me to role play a lot more in depth than I had ever experienced! I also played Meskhenet, who was a very horrible spy Syssin. Achaea: That I started back in 2002. I played Alessa - I believe there were other alts but they are long since deleted. More recently, I played Tegan. MKO: Aurora, Alora, Karinya. If there are MKO players around that I am not in contact with any longer, please reach out! Starmourn: I only played at the beginning, but I played Doru. :)
    ...So. I don't play anymore,  haven't in many years. But I got curious and stumbled upon this post. Obviously the name is Kanya on Aetolia. Lyllyth back in Achaea. Never moved on past that. There were a few others, uhh Erato. But anyways. Yeah. Hi Elawyn!!
    SryaenJami
  • NisaviNisavi Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    Edhain said:

Hullo, so...

Recently I found Toz in a discord chatroom about FutureMUD and I remembered Aetolia. Honestly I remember Aetolia a fair deal, and miss several people from my time playing here. @Sibatti was one of the coolest. I also liked @Hadoryu and @Benedicto and @Moirean and @Illidan and @Phoenecia and @Elanth and @Desian and @Yos and @Aere and @Xavin .. also miss those crazy Bezaliels. We all had our weird little tiffs but they all seem pretty distant and silly now that I'm a grown adult. You're all great and I love you. Probably forgetting a lot of people but forgive me, it took me like 5 tries over 15 minutes to remember my password. Some of the names here I only remember because I'm haunted by guilt for how I treated some of you.

Turns out I can still be kind of an unicorns sometimes, but I'm sorry about it anyway. Feel free to contact me on discord: hobos#2916

Hiiii Edhain! It's good to hear from you! It's Seir, or now Nisavi. I sent you a friend request over on Discord if you'd like to talk again. I hope all is well with you!
    Edhain
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edhain said:
    Hullo, so... Recently I found Toz in a discord chatroom about FutureMUD and I remembered Aetolia. Honestly I remember Aetolia a fair deal, and miss several people from my time playing here. 
    Heeey. I'm still here! Still the same ol' Phoe. I sent you a friend request over Discord too. I've missed youuuu. 
    Edhain
  • XavinXavin Member Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edhain said:

Hullo, so...

Hey Edhain! I hope you're doing well, it's great to hear from you. I'll send you a request over on discord!

Edhain
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edhain said:

Hullo, so...

Recently I found Toz in a discord chatroom about FutureMUD and I remembered Aetolia. Honestly I remember Aetolia a fair deal, and miss several people from my time playing here. @Sibatti was one of the coolest. I also liked @Hadoryu and @Benedicto and @Moirean and @Illidan and @Phoenecia and @Elanth and @Desian and @Yos and @Aere and @Xavin .. also miss those crazy Bezaliels. We all had our weird little tiffs but they all seem pretty distant and silly now that I'm a grown adult. You're all great and I love you. Probably forgetting a lot of people but forgive me, it took me like 5 tries over 15 minutes to remember my password. Some of the names here I only remember because I'm haunted by guilt for how I treated some of you.

Turns out I can still be kind of an unicorns sometimes, but I'm sorry about it anyway. Feel free to contact me on discord: hobos#2916

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.
    They didn't listen when I said Shamans were strong in groups. 

LinEdhain
  • LinLin Blackbird The MoongladeMember Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edhain come baaaaack

Or i mean don't, if you're being awesome and living your best life! 

Edhain
  • QelresQelres Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Edhain! Warms my heart to see that name, even if you're only just poking your head in to say hello!
    Edhain
  • HadoryuHadoryu Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    Edhain said:

Hullo, so...

Don't sweat it. You were always very awesome. We argued, but that was because you cared, and I cared. Cool to see you're alive and well!

HavenEdhain