Missed Connections: Aetolians

Comments

• The nostalgia factor is creeping up when I see some of the names of old. Admittedly the majority of my gaming was pre marriage and two kids.

Aetolia: Seth
    Imperian: Horrus and two characters that I'm probably still bound by 15 year old NDAs on.
  • Benedicto said:

Mjoll said:

Hey, I'm Missari :)

Iazamat said:

And I'm Atrapoema. I lived, unicorns.

I've literally just sat and stared at my screen for about five minutes in shock.

GOTTEM.
    Iazamat
  • Benedicto said:
    Hey, I'm Missari :)
    And I'm Atrapoema. I lived, unicorns.
    I've literally just sat and stared at my screen for about five minutes in shock.
    And I just cursed about Missari and Atrapoema today to Mjoll for the part they played a long damn time back in a Spirean coup!

How about that, huh?
    MjollMartinauxBenedictoTeaniOonaghLinAymahHaven
  • Haha I ALWAYS KNEW.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
  • edited April 2020
    I'm actually Bulrok, I'm also Mazzion. Actually I'm like 90% of shadow.

BulrokHawaGavramelArdent
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited April 2020
    I really miss the first Niuri's player. Wherever you are, I'm sending lots and lots of love, hugs, and kisses.

I also miss Serivalis and Thrasius, they were really good people. I wonder what happened to @Maldoror, @Damonicus, and Irawn, I miss those guys too. I know there were a lot of people who didn't like each other back then but I got along with practically anyone, so I very much miss the original House D'baen and Voltaire and all that great RP but I'm happy to have kept in touch with some people through the years after I had to quit the game for a few years. If you're from the original family, reach out and say hi!

From the Magi I miss the age of Acino and @Dexter (maybe not magi? can't remember where I met Dexter) and all that chaos. From the old Sentaari, the brief and enlightening conversations I had with some of these people were the kind of conversations that changed a kid's perspective on life. I'd have loved to have spent more time with Clearwater back then and talking with people like @Tessra and Indalecio. I wish I stuck around long enough to really get to know people like Gunshen because it was through him that I even knew monks were a thing and that there was life outside the Consanguine and the war with Enorian and those pesky priests like Daskalos.

I miss Alexina, Saga, and Mephiston too! The world did really tremble when he shouted "Silence!"
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Callidora
  • No, I'm Spartacus
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    Escelika
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    There are a few names from back in the days that had a great impact on my gaming experience. Some I'm still connected with, but if Paladin-era Pjoll and Vector are around, I wouldn't mind a chat. 

EleneAgothaxlArdent
  • edited April 2020
    I mostly lurk in Discord and occasionally on Aetolia (perma-phase), but I miss y'all quite a bit. Would love to reconnect with anyone who wants to (Discord: Kranzl #6473)!

Aetolia: Soramizu, Kaedrasha
    MKO: Firieth, Sevlani
    The Inquisition Legacy: Lynis

To rekindle the nostalgia, some (not all!) of the OGs that I miss and have lost contact with:

Aetolia. Calikura, Kadvar, Keshena, Tenedos, Inasnum, Seth.
    MKO. Grin!
    GavramelEoros
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    SORA!!!!
    Soramizu
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I just wanna brag that I knew about @Mjoll and didn't tell anyone.
    Uhh Aetolia: Aishia
    Lusternia: Triana, Kelysa, Kaete
    Imperian: Zaithia
    Mjoll
  • RurthinaRurthina Spinesreach
    Tiur said:

I mean, Sarapis himself outed mine.

Achaea: Firefox
    Imperian: Vahin (Sereven if you knew Celani)

@Tiur - Firefox!! the good ole days. But my Achaean is staying in the closet where she belongs.
    Rurthina's fun!
  • I miss Edhain. I also miss Desian, even if all the jokes about Dune and Ivoln are way too on the nose.
    https://twitter.com/TastyArts
    Probably listening to this.
    Illikaal
  • edited May 2020
    I’m curious about... 

Shayne
    Dragonesis
    Ailien
    OH and...
    Shakira 

(Feel free to PM me if you don’t want to come out publicly :smile: )

I don’t think these people play anymore 
  • Oh man...

OH MAN...

Nervous sweats all up in here.

Well, I am obviously Tenshyo.

But in days long, long passed I was Seifer, the Paladin. I was also Sorvence, the Atabahi.

Plz no kill, am just a birb!!

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Wait, YOU were Seifer? C'mere, I'ma smack you like you're a jello with an air bubble on the surface.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Tenshyo
  • Well I was 100% a different person back then, than I am now so I think I will keep my history to myself for those who don't already know it. Though some of these are shockers :) I can't say I every particularly hated any one though.
  • Gwendolyn, ryusa, miss them.
  • Oh I know who...
    Theragil? Or some T name... they wrote the original midwifery book, but they were always so immersed in the rp I just loved to be around them. ^_^
    TirriaAloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Aniko said:

Oh I know who...
    Theragil? Or some T name... they wrote the original midwifery book, but they were always so immersed in the rp I just loved to be around them. ^_^

Was Theragil that very famous cook?
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Edhain
    EnsisEleneIllikaalCallidora
  • Styx, Truft, Darliea and Sryaen
    SryaenKoda
  • Sryaen said:
    Hello everyone! This thread was forwarded to me by a friend.

(Wild that after all these years, I still remembered my forum password lol)

I am Sryaen (and at one time, Omei), credit whore, guild hopper, mid level PKer, RP nerd, and I gotta say I miss y'all.

I'm friends with a few of y'all on Facebook, so it's been nice to see people grow in their own personal lives. BUT, the good old days. I guess naming names, I miss Elene, Atrapoema and Missari, Ashmer, Prism, Anfini, Macha, Lexen, Hadoryu, Mazzion, Benedicto (love you brobro), Kadvar, Ecikoria, Sibatti (I still think about "I've got 50 chickens, mfer" to this day), Seir, Tralendar, Ianus, Arbre, Aithene, Matadartice (you little PK punk), Desian, Moirean, Ezrax, Rosalind, Argo, Xavin..

I can't think of any more right now but if I do, I'll definitely give a shout-out!

Peace ❤️

Aww, I miss you too, buddy! Best protege ever. We are Facebook friends but nothing quite compares to the good old roleplay days. Come back if you ever decide you have time away from life to spare, no pressure. <3
    SryaenArdentBenedictoXavinNisavi
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Sryaen said:

I am Sryaen (and at one time, Omei), credit whore, guild hopper, mid level PKer, RP nerd, and I gotta say I miss y'all.

I'm friends with a few of y'all on Facebook, so it's been nice to see people grow in their own personal lives. BUT, the good old days. I guess naming names, I miss Elene, Atrapoema and Missari, Ashmer, Prism, Anfini, Macha, Lexen, Hadoryu, Mazzion, Benedicto (love you brobro), Kadvar, Ecikoria, Sibatti (I still think about "I've got 50 chickens, mfer" to this day), Seir, Tralendar, Ianus, Arbre, Aithene, Matadartice (you little PK punk), Desian, Moirean, Ezrax, Rosalind, Argo, Xavin..

I can't think of any more right now but if I do, I'll definitely give a shout-out!

Peace ❤️

Miss ya bud! (and still remember that one crazy party in KC). I've got 50 unicorns'ing chickens waiting for you if you ever pop back into Esterport (Delos).
    ArdentNisaviSryaen
  • edited June 2020
    Elene said:

Sryaen said:

Peace ❤️

We're Facebook friends too, but it's Seir here.