Missed Connections: Aetolians

Comments

• edited June 2020
    I totally want to participate!

Aetolia:
    I originally started back in uh, 2003? I played Elawyn, a Daru. So if the players of Kanya, Searoth, and Farnham are still around, you guys introduced me to role play a lot more in depth than I had ever experienced!

I also played Meskhenet, who was a very horrible spy Syssin.

Achaea:

That I started back in 2002. I played Alessa - I believe there were other alts but they are long since deleted. More recently, I played Tegan.

MKO:

Aurora, Alora, Karinya. If there are MKO players around that I am not in contact with any longer, please reach out!

Starmourn:

I only played at the beginning, but I played Doru. :)

JamiAloliArdent
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Benedicto said:

I'd love to know if any of the old Sentaari are still kicking about from the time I joined (Aviv, Tessra, Asmodean, Indalecio etc). I have a feeling that Indalecio probably doesn't play anymore. I remember he was like in his sixties or something when I first started playing over a decade ago and used to complain how bad his back bothered him from sitting at the computer for extended periods.

Not seen Phendegwen for some time either. But some of the old faces such as Sryaen (Team: Double Dragon), Kadvar (my former mistress) and the best villain the game has ever had (in my opinion) the God-King Desian. Eleanor, Kioytan, Edhain and the Bezaliel clan - Gepideth, Caed and Valkalkas. The ol' feller Rashar. The old school Slyphian Order - Ianus and Tralendar.

My only call-out on this thread, and homeboy misspells the damn name. Nice.

Damn, Nightshadow, where you at?
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    BenedictoSigrunRhineTeaniEscelikaArdentAloli
  • Imperian: Kabaal, Targr.
    Lusternia: Kar.
    Starmourn: Kamyr.

Aeryx
  • God-King Desian, Immortal Sovereign says to you, "You've...got some muscles on you now."

omg @Desian's back. MY HUSBAND IS BACK!!!!!!!

<insert unintelligible squeals>

KodaBenedictoOonaghSeurimasAloli
  • I changed my title last week to Frog-King and declared an amphibious Sovereign nation and this chump @Desian comes back.

Time to show him the long tongue of the law.
    EleneDarimSryaenHawa
  • This came on my Pandora station today, and I still hear @Sibatti 's name instead:

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

StineLinRhineSibattiTenshyo
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Mygale, Larissa, Lim, Toz, Kadvar, Ezalor, and Winger are some names I'd like to see again.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Ardent
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Brunneng, Artanis, Drexian, Edhain, Rehan, Yos, Mirrfa. Is there anyone alive out there?
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Haven
  • Ramali, bald froggy necro witch. Uthegen, holocaust mage. Tyrrik, gator death knight.

I enjoyed the PK, but I loved y’all more.

• I've really been wondering what happened to @Teol

Has anyone heard from them/know where they went?

AlmolAloli
  • edited December 2020
    Minaret said:
    I totally want to participate! Aetolia: I originally started back in uh, 2003? I played Elawyn, a Daru. So if the players of Kanya, Searoth, and Farnham are still around, you guys introduced me to role play a lot more in depth than I had ever experienced! I also played Meskhenet, who was a very horrible spy Syssin. Achaea: That I started back in 2002. I played Alessa - I believe there were other alts but they are long since deleted. More recently, I played Tegan. MKO: Aurora, Alora, Karinya. If there are MKO players around that I am not in contact with any longer, please reach out! Starmourn: I only played at the beginning, but I played Doru. :)
    ...So. I don't play anymore,  haven't in many years. But I got curious and stumbled upon this post. Obviously the name is Kanya on Aetolia. Lyllyth back in Achaea. Never moved on past that. There were a few others, uhh Erato. But anyways. Yeah. Hi Elawyn!!
    SryaenJami
  • Edhain said:

Hullo, so...

Recently I found Toz in a discord chatroom about FutureMUD and I remembered Aetolia. Honestly I remember Aetolia a fair deal, and miss several people from my time playing here. @Sibatti was one of the coolest. I also liked @Hadoryu and @Benedicto and @Moirean and @Illidan and @Phoenecia and @Elanth and @Desian and @Yos and @Aere and @Xavin .. also miss those crazy Bezaliels. We all had our weird little tiffs but they all seem pretty distant and silly now that I'm a grown adult. You're all great and I love you. Probably forgetting a lot of people but forgive me, it took me like 5 tries over 15 minutes to remember my password. Some of the names here I only remember because I'm haunted by guilt for how I treated some of you.

Turns out I can still be kind of an unicorns sometimes, but I'm sorry about it anyway. Feel free to contact me on discord: hobos#2916

Hiiii Edhain! It's good to hear from you! It's Seir, or now Nisavi. I sent you a friend request over on Discord if you'd like to talk again. I hope all is well with you!
    Edhain
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Edhain said:
    Hullo, so... Recently I found Toz in a discord chatroom about FutureMUD and I remembered Aetolia. Honestly I remember Aetolia a fair deal, and miss several people from my time playing here. 
    Heeey. I'm still here! Still the same ol' Phoe. I sent you a friend request over Discord too. I've missed youuuu. 
    Edhain
  • Edhain said:

Hullo, so...

Hey Edhain! I hope you're doing well, it's great to hear from you. I'll send you a request over on discord!

Edhain
  • Edhain said:

Hullo, so...

Recently I found Toz in a discord chatroom about FutureMUD and I remembered Aetolia. Honestly I remember Aetolia a fair deal, and miss several people from my time playing here. @Sibatti was one of the coolest. I also liked @Hadoryu and @Benedicto and @Moirean and @Illidan and @Phoenecia and @Elanth and @Desian and @Yos and @Aere and @Xavin .. also miss those crazy Bezaliels. We all had our weird little tiffs but they all seem pretty distant and silly now that I'm a grown adult. You're all great and I love you. Probably forgetting a lot of people but forgive me, it took me like 5 tries over 15 minutes to remember my password. Some of the names here I only remember because I'm haunted by guilt for how I treated some of you.

Turns out I can still be kind of an unicorns sometimes, but I'm sorry about it anyway. Feel free to contact me on discord: hobos#2916

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    LinEdhain
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Edhain come baaaaack

Or i mean don't, if you're being awesome and living your best life! 
    Edhain
  • Edhain! Warms my heart to see that name, even if you're only just poking your head in to say hello!
    Edhain
  • Edhain said:

Hullo, so...

Don't sweat it. You were always very awesome. We argued, but that was because you cared, and I cared. Cool to see you're alive and well!

HavenEdhainAlmolTetchta
  • Elene said:

Elene is Elene!

I know a few of you have already reached out to say hi to me (<3).

I don't know if Parhelion, Anya, Ramali, or Ryv still play, but hello, I miss you! I don't have you guys on the usual social media so we fell out of touch.</p>

Hey there :smile:

Haven't played in years - job then family etc. Just stumbled on this post. Was fun times back in the day with you. Glad to hear you're enjoying the game again.
    BenedictoBraxHavenMazzionLinEleneSryaenZeheiaXavin
  • @Anya I MISSED YOU, OMG. <3 I'm glad to hear from you at least. You're still a fond memory from my past. Hope you're doing welllllllll!
  • @Hadoryu it’s your frienemy/nemesis Tyriik, the milk sop. I miss you.

TeaniBenedicto
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Almol said:

@Hadoryu it’s your frienemy/nemesis Tyriik, the milk sop. I miss you.

The Legend of the Desk remains.
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    On the off chance we've got any old Achaeans lurking about, I'm Kairuni.
  • For those who remember Iatan, this is he. Totally not playing the asshole anymore, I promise. It's been almost 3 years since I played him. I miss @Oonagh
    Tetchta
  • This is Sinek from MKO, and I'm looking for the player of Murkistad if anyone has any contact with them.
  • Haven said:

Mygale, Larissa, Lim, Toz, Kadvar, Ezalor, and Winger are some names I'd like to see again.

hello, it's me, ur brother.

Suck it @Bulrok , who said that no one else missed me (which I honestly thought made sense, but it's nice to be proven wrong- HELL YEAH).
  • Lim said:
    Suck it @Bulrok

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

LimElene
  • Wow. Some of these names bring back many good memories of Aetolia from over 15 years ago. 
    MjollAlmolLinEleneAeryx