LOVE

Comments

• Love that trying to help @Zsadist with a coding question to turn around and find..

Rascal ( the black one) teaching Rocko how to climb up high!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    ZsadistAshmerSerriceXeniaAlexinaTragerAsaraii
  • Having an extra day off that has me feeling more refreshed! Got to love federal holidays.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    Aryanne
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    I love coming back and just having fun. Little bit of RP, little bit of goofin'. You guys are real swell.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

DidiRiluoXeniaEmelle
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I recently started dating this girl, and I've been a lot happier than I thought possible.  It has been a little over a year since I last tried dating anyone, and about two years since I last had feelings for anyone.  Whether or not this goes anywhere, it's nice to know I'm still capable of connecting with other people on this level.
    TeaniTragerReuxEmelleEydisIshinErzsebetHaven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Happy for you, @Jensen! I bet it's really nice getting back to that feeling. :smile:

Jensen
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Whoever designed Madre's Tower is a genious. I really love this place so much and had lots of troubles figuring it all out. Managed to figure it out in the end thanks to the help of some other people that were trying to complete it.

Please more like this!

<3
    Neoma
  • Got approval to let Oswin try cereal today! I really don't like how milky the first time was suggested to be, but he started to get the idea of it at least.

TragerAlexinaAarbrokArekaRevaTeaniMelanthaIshin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Eeeee, Oswin so cute!
    Dristin
  • Was just sent this and spat my food ALL over!!

Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • edited September 2015
    http://www.boredpanda.com/athlete-body-types-comparison-howard-schatz/

I actually think this is really cool. I imagine 98% of Aetolian PCs to fit somewhere in these profiles; it's hard to be anything else when the typical character is encouraged to go out and DO so much.

Hell, look at all the personality on display too.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

MarienaEmelleAryanne
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

Oh my god I'm dead I'm dying

ArekaTrigruSarkis
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    @Reux I think that's interesting too, and while I could picture Sarita's body in there, I think you might be missing a sizable group of PCs that are described as having "ample feminine curves" or whatever flowery reference whoever wrote the description wanted to use to get that general idea across. Most of the women pictured just don't seem to have enough body fat to make that work.
    Aryanne
  • Sarita said:

@Reux I think that's interesting too, and while I could picture Sarita's body in there, I think you might be missing a sizable group of PCs that are described as having "ample feminine curves" or whatever flowery reference whoever wrote the description wanted to use to get that general idea across. Most of the women pictured just don't seem to have enough body fat to make that work.

But men aren't all that questioned, aye?

The only thing I dislike about the comparisons is that the original heights of the people aren't preserved. They at least list the original heights with the names though.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• Awesome, @Oleis. I didn't end up going, slept most of yesterday, but I heard from a few people that it went well!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    @Reux - that is interesting, belatedly. I'd say Femreka in my head is a lot like Connie Price-Smith's build.

@Oleis - that's really cool! The DNC will be in town next year, which will be crazy and fascinating to watch. Though oddly less crazy than the Pope coming in a few weeks (though Philly's just not handled that well. "Oh no hotels charging 4x as much have empty rooms! Why is no one signing up to park a camper at Fairmount for 199 a night when we've made it clear no one will be able to get into the city and public trans will be down?!" - I don't know where I'm going with this)
  • First, I am adjusting to being a mom, despite constant lack of sleep. I am doing okay. Even dipping my toes back into the game!

Second, I AM LEARNING HOW TO PLAY BANJO AND I LOVE IT.

KerrynArekaIshinEmelle
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I love that fun RP I got earlier from whichever Admin it was. Thanks, I don't get to RP much these days :)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    So, I have to praise whoever came up with Herolt's quest. I went ahead to try and do it after completing Mandre's Tower with the assumption that I'd fail miserably, but it's been designed in such a way that it can be completed eventually and it sort of pushes you to find out new stuff about the game.

Along with the fishing quest, this is one of the first things I do each day after logging on, and it keeps me interested in the game. So. Nice!
    MinaretTeani
  • I <3 my Research Methods class.

I also love that I still have Resident Evil 4 since I thought it was lost in the move. I can't wait to get home from class and shoot some zombahs.

I also love that the weather is changing. GTFO heat!!! NewEnglandFall4Lyfe

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    Emelle
  • I love that The Taken King for Destiny is coming out tomorrow, and I love the 2.0 patch that preceded it and made it an entirely different and more awesome game worth playing again.

I love that in a few weeks when we hit October all the awesome tv shows are coming back on again like Arrow, The Flash, and The Walking Dead.

I love having phone conversations with people from Aetolia like @Didi and a few others. Hearing peoples voices sometimes puts things in perspective.

I love that I get two days in a row off this week.

I also love cheese.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Ishin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Malok Me too man. Me too. Esp on Destiny and The Flash. BARRY ALLEN MY BRO.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Malok
  • No doubt. I had a hard time convincing @Callidora to watch it but I got to like episode 6 with her then left my hard drive that had it at her place and then she watched all the rest of the 23 episode season in 2 days. I love The Flash. Its in my top 5 t.v. shows of all time for sure.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Ishin
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    I might be still dying of w/e sickness I have still, but waking up to blow my nose and half-puke into the toilet let me see what was going on at TGS at 4am.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    In my vicious cycle of MAD and LOVES...I come to all today with a love.

So had another procedure yesterday, it sucked balls but I am showing improvement on my right side, had a few proper injections right into the nerve which resulted in me flailing whilst being held down by a hundred pound female nurse and shouting various forms of unicorns, but I made it through it and am feeling somewhat better today.

Sometime during coming out of my anasthesia after all was said and done I had an interview with the DHS department and got approved for food assistance for 200 dollars a month, so that is a bit of relief in ways I can pay forward living without an income in my house and inability to pay rent until student loans come in.

Things gotta keep going, just have to keep my chin up and try and not be a complete prick when im having a shit day.

KEYWORD: TRY

If I have been a shit to you in recent weeks, I am sorry...I am doing my best to not bring it in game, but it happens and I get it.
    Otherwise, love you guys and please dont take bipolar polar bear too serious, hes doing his best.
    AishiaKerrynIsande
  • Really hope things get better for you Aarb.

Love: This is my last week of training at my job, and therefore the last week of needing to rely on people for rides home. Lots of loves for @Reux for staying up way later than he should considering the time he has to be awake for work to come get me. And loves for decent co-workers who aren't willing to let me walk the 4.4 miles home at night on the occasions Reux can't give me rides.
    imageimage
    AarbrokKerrynIsande
    edited September 2015
    I.. I don't even.. what is this:

Moonmoon
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    General:
    He is 472 years old.
    He was born on the 1st of Variach, year -19 of the Midnight Age.
    He is unranked in Aetolia.
    He is a Sightseer in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonmoon is apparently the oldest Aetolian adventurer alive, born before the start of the Midnight Age.
    EydisMarienaAsaraiiEmelleAryanneNola
  • I love that, after tonight, I will be offline until Tuesday evening. Vacation time is go! So excited to take hit the road, see the beach, and just get away from it all for a few days.
    KerrynOleis
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    MoonMoon is my favorite thing ever on imgur. Many more than one + for you