LOVE

Comments

• Cherry Coke, Vernor's Ginger Ale, most things Jones, Peach Ne-Hi, a rare Dr. Pepper, or gtfo.
    Infin
  • I went to pick up a bottle of Baja Blast the other day, then I turned it around and read the label.

Eugh.

AliceAryanneAngweEmelleInfin
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Oleis for refunding me for a fuck up I made. Thanks man, much much appreciated.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    OleisAshmer
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Twelve hour coding session so satisfying.

I even got some org work done, thanks to @Solaria.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

SolariaIshin
  • I love that not only has Google Now figured out when I like to wake up, but now it gives me directions to the nearest Popeye's Chicken about 12 seconds after my alarm goes off.

i am rapture coder
    FurtumMoireanIshinIosyneArekaMaiteSeirPerilunaInfin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    We just got a Popeeyes in my city, in Canada. Popeye's chicken is unicorns awesome.
    FurtumOmeiIshinSetneNolaSeir
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    They have blackened chicken now. It is the delish.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• edited June 2014
    The blackest chicken

ETA: I realized only later that could be construed as racist, totally meant like evil
  • Too late. You're already a double racist.

i am rapture coder
    IshinSetneFurtumAlice
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @OMEI
    JensenIshinIosyneTeaniAarbrokFurtum
  • Moirean said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @OMEI

D'AWWWWW NO BE QUIET (thank you)

Love: @Haern got me Jamestown!

i am rapture coder
    IshinMoireanAryanneTeani
  • Grats on being old.
    MoireanXavin
  • Setne said:
    SQUEEE! I don't need cable for this. I still have the website bookmarked. When does it return?

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Solaria
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Don't think they've said yet, though believe they've produced all the episodes, but I believe it usually returns in September.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • I love getting a new job this week, within a 5 minute walk, that is better money as a waitress. Killer hours. Never have to work past 9PM ever.

Since I converted at the end of last year, every employer I have worked for has ended up being Muslim as well.

I am just amused by this. I live in a small town in Oklahoma. Muslim people are not common.
    MoireanIshinCiarelleBrayden
  • Just saw Edge of Tomorrow. plot holes you can drive a truck through, but OH MY GOD IT'S SO FUN.

i am rapture coder
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Drunken skype calls and card games with Aetolians late into the morning.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    SolariaAryannePiper
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Backstory: In Sweden some real estate companies have a point system when it comes to rentals. You sign up to stand in line, earn points as time goes by and search for available apartments. If several people are interested in the same place, whoever has the highest accumulated score will "win" the contract. Basically, this means that whoever has stood in line the longest will have a better chance to pick and choose between the more desirable locations. I've been signed up for a good few years now.

Two days ago, I turned down an offer for an apartment (even though I was at the top of the line) because there was this other apartment in a different area that I -really- wanted. There was still a chance that someone else might come in and sign up for it who would have a better score than me, so it was a gamble. So, yesterday I spent all day agonizing and updating this website to see if anything changed and naturally it did after office hours, so I couldn't call in to see if whoever applied had a better score than mine or not.

I called first thing this morning and was told I'm still at the top! The place is mine if I want it! Now I just have to go over there to have a look. If the place is about to fall apart, I can ask what they plan to do about it before accepting the contract, but I doubt it's going to be too horrible. :D

EmelleAryanneIshinSessizlik
  • Omei said:

Just saw Edge of Tomorrow. plot holes you can drive a truck through, but OH MY GOD IT'S SO FUN.

I'll throw this review here to help promote this movie.

Politics
  • edited June 2014
    Congratulations @Benedicto
    Damariel
    @Benedicto - At times like this, my little English snowflake bro, I RAGE THAT THERE IS NO FUCKING 'AWESOME' BUTTON ON THESE FORUMS. SO COOL. CONGRATULATIONS :D:D:D

Super happy for you man :D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    TeaniNolaBenedictoAryannePiperPeriluna
  • She must like the tentacle(s).
    FurtumIshinArekaNolaBenedictoIosyneAryannePiperPeriluna
  • ERMAGASH BENEBB IS GETTING MARRIED YAAY
    PiperEmelle
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I mean, it just goes to show when that happens that there's no justice left in the world.

IshinFurtumPeriluna
    Serrice said:

I mean, it just goes to show when that happens that there's no justice left in the world.

Just a blatant show of folks trying to keep the little guy down.
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Furtum