Cordia D'baen

Recently returned. Seeing what folks think of interactions so far, plus just post to encourage more RP to head my way. Thanks!

Comments

• I'm back. So, bumpage.
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    you only introduced yourself to me, so we've not had any interaction yet, but I definitely look forward to interacting at least somewhat with you!
  • Princess/Arch Duchess/Ambassador/Hermit. She's lovely, quick-witted, and just a tad 'off' in the greatest way possible. Not some towering mind of brilliance nor some brutish warrior, but Cordia manages to find this great balance in having just a -hint- of a threat should anything go awry, while somehow masking that threat in a veil of complex, wordless promises. Its like scratching the surface on a mountain of archaeological finds.

I'm excited to see how far he can dig.
  • With the amount our character's have interacted I can say that Cordia seems like a no-nonsense get-it-done kind of person. Hard working and never letting herself be distracted by the things that do not improve her home in any way. And Fyrren likes people like that :smile: Hope to interact more in the near future!
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
  • Thanks for the feedback! Very excited to see what else comes along the way. :)
    Fyrren
  • ErebosErebos Right there! Oh you missed him!
    The little interaction Erebos and Cordia have had has been spot on exactly what I was hoping for. I think her "No nonsense" attitude plays perfectly to the dynamic of our RP and I look forward to the continuing interaction. 

I did not realize you had been away so long,  and that worries me about how things will go later,  but so far I'm quite pleased.

Fyrren
  • Giving this a little bump since I'm trying to take her in a new direction.
  • Still liking her so far, though I may not really have noticed the new direction since.. Fyrren is an emotionless bastard. :smiley:
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
  • I THINK YOU ARE SWELL, CORDIA.

And also, I know we've had little direct interaction, but I know you as a player, and you're good at what you do. Keep up the hard work, yo.
  • I read that as "I think you smell" the first time.

o:) 
    CordiaAxiusDidi
  • You're a joy to roleplay with, you're helpful while staying in character, and you're more than willing to listen to Zisra's terrible ideas.

That said, you've made me misuse the correct pronoun constantly, 0/10.
  • Cordia is awesome. But you already knew that.