Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• @Asaraii That view is amazing..! Sounds like an awesome experience. :)
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
  • I hate how I'm tempted to try collecting up this cat and taking them to the vet. See if they're alright or chipped. They have no collar, and they keep trying to beg their way in. Friendly enough with people, but my cat won't have it and keeps getting irritated.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

Aryanne
  • @reux - don't let your cat control what other cats you take to the vet! Better yet, bring it to a local humane society, post up on Craigslist/mailbox that you found a lost cat and wait to see if it returns.

Outdoor cats are horrible for the environment, and if it is a personable cat, it would do better to have a home.

MarienaEmelleIsande
  • spayed and neutered outdoor cats can be good for the local cat population in some senses, since they can help control feral cat population by being territorial. Though there's a few arguing schools of thought on the subject.
    Periluna
  • This is true, Aishia!

• edited September 2015

I haven't seen the cat again since it was brought to my attention there was a cat bothering my cat. I'm not sure what to do just yet. -.-

Setting that aside, I'm at a job and, I like this building, because they use a lot of stonework, but what they did with the pillars baffles me to no end. Why aren't the tops flush to the roof? It doesn't look like they're stringing electronics or safety stuff, and it would seem like a possible  pest home to me.

Also editing the picture so it's more convenient.

• edited September 2015
    Reux said:

I'm at a job and, I like this building, because they use a lot of stonework, but what they did with the pillars baffles me to no end. Why aren't the tops flush to the roof? It doesn't look like they're stringing electronics or safety stuff, and it would seem like a possible  pest home to me.

@Reux I was immediately reminded of the "myth of the columns" story I remember from history class. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windsor_Guildhall

**edited for smaller picture

Reux
  • edited September 2015
    Aryanne said:

Reux said:

blockquote>

@Reux I was immediately reminded of the "myth of the columns" story I remember from history class. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windsor_Guildhall
    Thank you for that read. Maybe it's someone's inside joke now.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    could be there was a drop ceiling and there isnt one now.
    AryanneReuxTeaniAlastair
  • hey I kno you
    Anfini
  • girl if i dip will u dip
    Aishia
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    God, look at that hipster beard and those hipster glasses and that hipster washed out lighting.

AarbrokEmelleAryanneAnfini
  • I come bearing bebeh pictures! Already showed a few photos over Front Line, but these are from just now. Meet my little niece, Clara. She's a bit over two months old.

Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
    DristinMinaretAnfiniAarbrokAryanneEmelleTeaniRiluo
  • Moar babies! Always better with more babies.

She's adorable.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited September 2015
    Aww, Congrats @Melantha !!

Nieces are a treasure, I spoil mine rotten!
  • @Aarbrok Thanks! As for the spoiling, I have to get in line, unfortunately. Big family, and it's my mom's first grandkid.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
    Aarbrok
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited October 2015
    What 30+ hours of no sleep looks like for me... screw working overtime in the medical field and screw you female who request this picture!! -I know your secret's-

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

KerrynAarbrokMinaretAryanneMarienaHavenTeani

And I say this in a good way, I think Alan Rickman is handsome and fantastic!
    MinaretRiluoTeaniAnfiniXeniaPeriluna
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited October 2015
    @Aarbrok hah never thought about it :blush: cheers and this is just for you baby..

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

AsaraiiAryanneMarienaAarbrokTeaniAnfiniIsandeXeniaNola
  • I don't know what just happened but I'm laughing. Thank you forums, you're even better than coffee.
    RiluoHavenAnfini
  • Can we get a 'Badass' button?? Because 'like' just doesn't cut it....
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

TeaniIsande
    @Riluo 50+ Points for tickling all the right fancies.

Also holy shit that is an amazing tattoo @Conner
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited October 2015
    Love that tattoo, @Conner. My new one (got it today!) feels puny in comparison.

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited October 2015
    Sorry for double post. Here's a picture of my new one!

Edit: Should add that the letters you see in scattered in there spells out my daughter's name, Emelie. :smile:

AryanneAarbrokConnerEmelleKaleigh
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    edited October 2015
    And I got my latest one last wednesday and it's the puniest of them all! (I got it for free while my friend got a bunch of tattoos, that's why it's so puny)

aaa.JPG 15.6K
    KerrynIsandeTrager