Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• Nope nope nope nope nope. I was hesitant to even click 'like' on that one because of how terrifying that is.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Rashar
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    edited February 2015

Train yourself to let to go of everything you fear to lose - Yoda

@rashar
    AsaraiiAldricEmelleTeaniHavenMoireanIshin
  • edited February 2015
    Let me fix that for you, @jensen.

Cobra blood 10/10 times.
    NEMO.png 199.7K
    AsaraiiColetteEmelleTragerIshin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    You forgot mermaid dancing -
    RasharJensenAryanneAldricEmelleColetteTragerIshin
    @rashar jellyfish are slow, I spear hunt lion fish, nemo is awesome, giant squid are deep water, you have a higher chance of being killed by deer than sharks. That last one looks like a magic card and isn't real
  • Clearly, @jensen still needs a cup of coffee.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Rashar - what is he DOING, besides squishing a snake above you? What did that do and what snake parts did you get in your mouth?

AryanneEmelle
  • edited February 2015
    No no, @mariena. That cobra is headless. How else am I supposed to drink the blood?!
    With a straw?
    KonnornIshin
  • @rashar You are ridiculous <3@jensen that isn't a magic card they have them in Thailand
    Colette
    The drawing of a water dragon looking thing?

• They.... cut the head off the cobra just to squeeze its blood into your mouth?

That... sounds gross, dangerous, and wasteful... Couldn't that give you diseases or something?

• Nah. We were doing some survival training and dealing with snakes was a part of it. All meat was consumed, and snakes don't really carry disease like a lot of other animals do. Plus according to them, I am now immortal and can look forward to years of priapism. So that's a plus, I guess?
    JensenAryanneColetteIshin
    Were they certified organic, non gmo, free range cobras? That's all we eat in my house. Lol
    AryanneHavenNolaIshin
  • @rashar you forgot croctopus
    EmelleArbreAryanneAsaraiiIshinAshmer
  • @Rashar the Thai guy putting the blood in your mouth looks like he's thinking "Is this guy unicorning serious right now?"

Haven
  • Haha, it does sort of look like that. It was more a, "Yeah let's be savage and grrrrr" sort of face. He was the main instigator. That shit wasn't -my- idea.
    Tenshyo
  • Yeah okay because all of us definitely believe that.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    ArbreKerrynColetteTragerToz
  • Idk man, source is pretty legit
    10/10 Would believe again

Went snow shoeing with my grampa, my aunt, and her dog today
    AryanneAsaraiiMoireanHavenIshinEmelleMariena
  • So jelly of the Lamb of God show!

Asaraii
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Nola - Good thing you don't have boogers!
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MalokColette
    Side story with henna and hair - I was walking with a cousin during my layover in LA and this guy approached us. My cousin's got great long curly blonde hair and he wanted to play with it and offered her a free blow out (he's a stylist at a local shop - great way to get business). Anyway, he warned her about henna in hair because it's 'like all of the natural stuff, which means there's like, a high metal content, and your hair can just melt off.' He was (just a little, really, only a minor off vibe, REALLY) a little odd.

You look great, Nola. :)

Malok
  • Thankeee. I couldn't get a good angle to show the color.

The only issues I've heard with henna is when you combine it with chemical dye already in your hair - which in turn creates a chemical reaction, that, is.. well. A lot like that. Smoking.

There is some decent measure of truth but that's more for the henna 'colors' that are anything but red.

If anyone were interested, this explains it really well:

Http://www.hennaforhair.com/science/

• My roommate got me this. On the inside, it says 'So here.'

How the mighty have fallen.......

I hate Valentine's Day.
    AshmerIshinMalokSakylTeaniColetteDraiman
  • Ahahah, ilu <3
    ColetteIshin