Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I'm just happy people usually think I have yet to reach 30. :smiley:

Aryanne
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited February 2015
    Rashar said:

No offense, but I will molly whop the world's oldest living active teacher -and- the 118 year old kung fu champion. That doesn't mean my back doesn't hurt like a bitch, my knees don't pop every time I do a squat, and it doesn't take me 2 cups of coffee to function in the mornings. :(

If I drink two cups of coffee, my stomach acts up :(

Lucky bitch.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Emelle
  • @Mariena you're a cutie-patootie! :3

pls get better
  • Blizzard warning in effect until midnight. Don't like living surrounded by hundreds of acres of fields, can't see ANYTHING! That poor tree is like the only thing you could see. Thank god for 4x4.

AryanneZhythHavenEmelleIshinMoirean
  • That's a tree?

AryanneSetne
  • Haha, yep! It's actually a big honkin tree too, but the wind is 30-45 mph. It's a complete whiteout!
  • Good thing I bought wine yesterday.

• Get home safe, @Asaraii!

AsaraiiSetneHavenEmelle
  • @mariena - I wish I looked that put together after 45 minutes of working out - I look like I was hit by a bus after my current 8 minutes O.O! You rock, sistah!

@asaraii - Oh wow, that would terrify me, ahaha. I could never drive in that, ahhhh!

Colette
  • edited February 2015
    Home safe and sound, thanks @Tenshyo :) guess I get to watch the superbowl at home after all >_> woot!

@aryanne It was definitely sketchy! I had stopped for a second there, it was just white everything and I was getting dizzy.... got a bit worried I would find myself in the field instead of on the road, haha. It was impossible at times to see
  • Glad your back safe @Asaraii, enjoy the game!

AsaraiiColette
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Asaraii: Let's go Patriots! >=[
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • @Haven Even my dogs are excited the Pats are losing!!

AryanneDraiman
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Aryanne said:

@mariena - I wish I looked that put together after 45 minutes of working out - I look like I was hit by a bus after my current 8 minutes O.O! You rock, sistah!

@asaraii - Oh wow, that would terrify me, ahaha. I could never drive in that, ahhhh!

@Aryanne Hah! Thank you lady, but what that fuzzy low light is concealing is a bucket of back-sweat and the fact I'm leaning against the handle bars (where my winter hats also live) like they're my life support.

Aryanne
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Lol dat dog. So yawn. Much yikes.

Kid's got your energy, you hillbilly :3
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    RiluoPeriluna
  • OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM

let's get murried and have like 10 more together
    AryanneIshin
  • Yes plz! <3
  • That is actually really pretty.

• @Malok - I'm curious what the colourful part of that is made of, do you know?

• Aryanne said:

@Malok - I'm curious what the colourful part of that is made of, do you know?

Mystic Fire Topaz.

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    inb4 Malok takes it for himself

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    MalokHavenXenia
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    You'll do that but not scuba dive?
    RasharTeani
  • Gtfo, bro. I was born with feet, not flippers. I ain't goin' down in no freak Kraken accident.
    TragerKerocRiluoAzzelloPeriluna