Orisae Adesso

2»

Comments

• KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    I am so delighted to have Orisae back in Kerryn's life. I love seeing the changes she's going through and how she is rediscovering herself. You emote beautifully, easily bringing every little thing Orisae does to life. I also know that wherever Orisae is, trouble is not far behind.

Plus she throws pots, who doesn't love a woman who throws kitchenware? <3

LinOrisaeHaven
  • I have gotten to interact with you quite a bit in the last couple of days, and have been loving it. I had honestly thought that after trying one Congregation, Mesk would not be interested in joining another.

However, Ori has a beautiful way of spinning words and knowing what to say to get a reaction of people. I am not quite sure what the relationship will end up like, but I am definitely looking forward to more. And you have provided a whole new avenue of RP for my character.  Your emotes, as always, are excellent - I find myself trying to do better to match it. 
    Orisae
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School

I'm not sure what to say that I haven't already said before... so I guess I'll say some of it again!

I think that you are a wonderful writer who has exceptional range and knows how to keep/set paces well in any scene that you decide to involve yourself in. While sometimes I'm not sure whether this is just a character quirk or just how you personally are, I've also come to really appreciate how you're willing to assert yourself into arcs and or take initiative or really just take things and make it into your own thing. Whenever we roleplay, there's never really that background feeling that you're solely relying on me to carry the torch or that you need me to entertain you. Our interactions for the most part come off natural and you're perfectly willing to have an adventure anytime/anywhere and that's something I like feeding off of. I guess I mean to say you've got energy and charisma I can easily bounce back and forth with.

You're also really patient with my slowmoting so that's really cool too!

P.S. It cracks me up whenever Orisae literally pays Haven a sovereign for his thoughts. The joke never gets old, not to mention it helps add to his gambling addiction fund.

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Piper
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Never have I more lovingly insulted anyone, I feel like the viler the slander, the more warmly heartfelt the GOOD FEELINGS behind it. Such a deep bond, it's almost like they can't manage not to care deeply about each other despite trying their hardest to act like they HATE each other. Always fun emotes and birdy times. OUR CANON RUNS DEEP. I wish I saw more of her.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

HavenEmelleXenia