Orisae Adesso

Having lost all the WONDERFUL THINGS you all said about her, I think it's appropriate to leave NEW WONDERFUL THINGS now.

Yes.

Bump. :wub:

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I originally avoided Orisae because of her clique (metagamebre), but I'm glad that I stopped and got to know her better when she took Benandanti.  She fit right into our group and works hard, and it's something I appreciate, and appreciate that I can rely on in the Shamans as well, though I worry about giving you -too- much work to overwhelm you (I don't want Aetolia to turn into a job for you).
    Orisae
  • You. I need to prod Orisae again in the near future. I enjoyed our.. single? RP session. The spread of sheer -stuff- that happens in your emotes is very refreshing.
    Orisae
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    We RPed for the first time today! It was simple, a little clinical, but overall a good sort of introduction. As you well know, I especially enjoyed the attention given to their contrasting demeanors. Orisae is unlike many Aetolians in that she isn't writing descs or emotes in an attempt to appear attractive or sultry or any other form of appealing that most players are wont to do, and that's a proverbial breath of fresh air. She is who she is, take it or leave it. And I, for one, look forward to more interactions. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Orisae
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    She is the worst cook Aetolia has ever seen.
    Orisae
  • Lin said:

Can't be worse than Ere was with her first try at cooking. Those cookies... Nasty.

• I experienced, or rather viewed the experience of one of her latest creations. A chocolate and lobster casserole I think?

Description was epically awful. I haven't interacted with Orisae beyond maybe a hello once or twice, but now that I've seen this monstrosity of cooking...I want to.
    OrisaeLin
  • Konnorn said:
    Lin said:

Can't be worse than Ere was with her first try at cooking. Those cookies... Nasty.
    Just you wait. Ori's been cooking and coming up with recipes for something you'll probably have to deal with. After all, she learned to cook from Kerryn
    KonnornHaven
    Lin said:
    How quickly you forget Devin. Yes, Orisae's candy casserole may give you diabetes just by thinking too hard about it, but at least it's not a dead, bloated bird drowned by forced rum intake. 
    Rivas
  • Oh. Kiyo. I have something like that, too. :(

Welp, then you are the worst. :D Wilford Brimley salutes you with a big middle finger.
    Lin
  • edited December 2012
    :(

Hey, hey. Ori's is a pigeon. Not a songbird. There are totally differences!

Contained in a large ceramic bowl, this soup looks as if it had been left out to cool overnight with its broth already thickened into a heavy sludge with under cooked slices of vegetables slowly sinking to the bottom. Floating around in slimy little piles and chunks, the innards and toes have been whisked and stirred into the granulated syrup. Undissolved pinches of sugar have been sprinkled over the top of the soup, a majority of which have settled onto the unplucked torso and head of a pigeon that dominates the remainder of the bowl.
    RaecheLin
  • Ladrana and Orisae got along great when Ladrana was in Duiran Duiran.

Ori was always pretty chill, and despite Ladrana stealing her feathers and wanting to eat her eyes, they had a pretty normal friendship >.>
  • Orisae said:
    :(

Hey, hey. Ori's is a pigeon. Not a songbird. There are totally differences!

Contained in a large ceramic bowl, this soup looks as if it had been left out to cool overnight with its broth already thickened into a heavy sludge with under cooked slices of vegetables slowly sinking to the bottom. Floating around in slimy little piles and chunks, the innards and toes have been whisked and stirred into the granulated syrup. Undissolved pinches of sugar have been sprinkled over the top of the soup, a majority of which have settled onto the unplucked torso and head of a pigeon that dominates the remainder of the bowl.
    My. God.
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    I was pleasantly surprised when you came to the courtyard to rp with me. I've really missed it. As always your emotes are stunning and I loved every minute of it and I look forward to hopefully more chances to rp with you.

• Slight bump. Orisae has been back, somewhat, and made a number of changes. Many major changes, actually. Any critiquing would be GRAND.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Will she react instinctively to a pillow being thrown at her?

• Absolutely. Pillow throwing instincts are primed to a fault.
    /me hunts down for RP

/me THOUGHT THAT WAS A MOD FUNCTION, WTF
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I rather enjoy the interactions between Stath and Ori. Much fun all around.
    Orisae
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Orisae is like the sister Aarbrok has never had. 
    That seems really strange, but getting to know her has been comforting and I am glad about the RP we have been having and enjoying it, Its a strange rush with all the change and "rediscovery" I am having with my character.
    Orisae
    I love @Orisae. Some things never change, and sometimes I can only understand about 20% of what she says.

What I do understand, though, is that she's matured unfathomably, finding a real and solid purpose in her life in Slyphe's Order. Every word she says is for Him, and that sort of godly obsession is a rare and remarkable quality to see in her. One thing, for certain, was that I didn't think you would cut out in the Sentaari - I mean you don't even use the class! - but Ori makes it work, bringing not a martial artist to the table, but instead wisdom, kindness, and a quirky love for sugar on meat.

Jesus @Aarbrok, your signature makes it so hard to focus on typing.
    Orisae
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Ew, sugar on meat?
    Aarbrok
    Um, sugar on meat is delicious. 

Only if it's ham and brown sugar.

And yes, Orisae's cooking is easily some of the worst in the game.
    HavenOrisae
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I want lobster chocolate casserole!
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA

Aarbrok said:
    I want lobster chocolate casserole!
  • You people are crazy. Get off my affirmation thread before I call the cops!
    Aarbrok
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Finally managed to get some real RP. Orisae has more history than I expected and I'd like to know more about it. Hopefully they'll be able to sit down soon again for a chat and it will be revealed.
    <3

Orisae