It's no secret that an increasing number of Aetolians have rejected the gender binary, whether it's to swap back and forth between male/female states, or anything in between.
How has this affected your experience? I thought I'd make a general thread to talk about the effects and ramifications of Aetolia's gender revolution.Topic ideas:
- What differences are there when your character changes?
- Do they change through magic? Shapeshifting ability? Do you prefer simply not to worry about it?
- Does your character still identify as a given gender?
- Have people treated you differently or shown a difference in their interest when you change?
- Is it a complete nightmare to find clothing, or does your character simply not care?
- What's your obligatory genderbent name (Masculin, Siderella, Bronecia, etc.)?