When will we hear anything on the Bloodloch Situation?

The original thread was locked, which at first seemed like a good thing to me because it appeared to be in danger of spiraling, but now it seems like all it's done is taken the steam out of the issue, one that is pretty important. My emails and messages to @Tiur have been ignored (as were questions asked in discord), and bringing it up in announce was (perhaps fairly) rated as "Off Topic." From an outside perspective, it feels like the issues, and the players bringing them up, are being intentionally ignored in hopes that the conversation and acrimony surrounding it will just go away. On the one hand I want to believe that this is an unfair read of the situation. On the other hand, it's really frustrating to see this issue continually get ignored.

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for, at the very least, a timeframe for which we can expect the issues brought up by me, @Borminchia, @Haven, @Iazamat, and many others to be addressed. 'cause right now we're just hanging on by a wing and a prayer.

Comments

• Hi!

This is a reasonable concern to raise, and I apologize for not giving a clearer timeframe when I closed the first thread. Although the Bloodloch Situation is important, it's not one of our immediate priorities. We agree that there's a need to consider it, and we have plans to do so in the first quarter of 2021, once holiday madness has slowed down a little bit and we have breathing room.

This doesn't mean we'll be sitting down prepared to hash it out on the midnight of January 1st. We're a limited team with limited resources, and we have priorities we've set for December that might spill over into 2021. If you don't hear from us by February, it might be worth making another topic on the subject.

Until then, I'm closing this one, and referring everyone else curious about the Bloodloch Situation and the discourse to the original thread that @Tetchta has linked.
    TetchtaBorminchiaSaritaRijettaCallidora
This discussion has been closed.