Roux Aquila 2.0

RouxRoux Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
I am the Roux in your soup, the hidden flavor. I am: Loup Du jour

New thread, curious if anyone has thoughts, or if I need to spread my net wider.

Comments

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sessi adores Roux, but we really need to rp more than through tells. :D
  • RouxRoux Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    Yes! Our timing is just terrible though, I'm at work in the mornings and by the time I get free to rp, you have to leave :(
  • JaslineJasline Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    Best aunt ever! I love it when I can get the time to rp with you. Roux always manages to give Jas a new perspective on situations.
  • SaltzSaltz Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Roux is a RP gem, I'm glad we are finally interacting with each other and it feels very natural to do so, too.
  • RihrinRihrin Member Posts: 38
    Ah, what can I say about Roux! A complicated, multi-layered character that I always enjoy getting to interact with. You write beautifully, and I'm always looking forward to cracking another shell of the exterior to see what's inside. Here's to us bumbling about and talking about horns more. :)
    Roux
  • PieriPieri Member Posts: 10
    Roux was something of a surprise for Pieri during their first encounter. The fact that they both love costumes is something we could definitely have fun over, and it seems he? will be drawing out another facet of growth from the nervous little bird. Kindness and patience go a long way.

Plenty of detail in your emotes, and you've got the ability to make drawn-out scenes feel fresh with those little details. I'm glad we got to meet and write IG, and looking forward to more visits from either end.