Kjell

I think I am finding my feet and Kjell is more developed now that I have more experience with the game.

Right now he is still a boy but I hope he will be challenged and grow.

It is pronounced Chell. It is Norwegian.
OonaghStineAloli

Comments

• edited May 2020
    @Kjell is the best little brother, but for real having had the honor of meeting you and learning how genuinely kind and sweet you are has been fantastic.
    You are absolutely a wonderful part of the game, and a wonderful player to be around.
    Continue doing all the magnificent, quirky, and wonderfully innocent things you do, because it provides a wholesome realness to your character and the story you tell with him.

I am excited to see where Kjell goes, and what comes of him....there is limitless potential for him.
    StineRhine
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Kjell is a sweet, whole-hearted type of character. I've only had that one RP scene with him and Tanixalthas, but I hope to see more out of him!
  • The way that Kjell has taken to Duiran is something I wish could happen with all of our true new players.

I have watched Kjell grow, and the player behind it learn more and more, seemingly every day with this crazy world and everything that happens within it. Your positive outlook on life is infectious and I am glad to have you around to help temper my sometimes negative or pessimistic view of some situations.
    OonaghChurchEorosRhineAloli