Ardent

My basic understanding this is where people you've interacted with leave impressions. I'm interested in feedback to see if there are things I can improve on.

Comments

• AxiusAxius where I am
    Always an interesting lad. Axi holds 'im in moderately high regard for the short stints of interaction they have. Usually sends 'im people when they think the person needs services that Ardent's uniquely suited to provide. Overall? Axi approves of the little 'bold that has found his own two feet and is making his way in the world.
    Ardent
  • Ardent is the most important person in Marti's life for so many reasons. Our rp is always intense, fascinating and character-building and I can never tell where things might lead. Your rp style is amazing and it's truly been a pleasure seeing Ardent grow from the small insecure Kobold he was when they first met, to the much more confident, though still so very socially awkward, man he is today. I look forward to seeing where you will end up!
    Ardent
  • edited May 2020
    I feel like it's now appropriate for me to leave a note on your self-affirmation page.

What was simply an interaction of mere boredom actually blew up into something much more. From the simple dynamics of a relationship that started off as scientist and volunteer, it has transformed into something more foreign, a more complicated web of  interactions that still struggle to name itself friendship.

I enjoy every single sessions we've delved into, from the thought-provoking conversations they had while hunting, to the words and actions leveled during particularly intense interactions, and to discussing wild flights of fancy turned into a (horrifying) reversal of reality.

Truly, the question now that needs to be answered is: how much of Ardent has Elene managed to coax out, and how willing is she to help him properly embrace it?

If anything, I'm excited to find out.
    Ardent
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    We've mostly been interacting in tells so far, but what started off a little bit gruff (because of Rihrin) has really become something else. You've really made Rihrin be challenged on trying to be nicer, and have returned her attitude/sass with the same back that has made her re-evaluate a lot of how she speaks to others. You definitely have Ardent well-defined, and I feel like each conversation I crack into that just a little more. I'm looking forward to us actually interacting directly more and see where it goes.
    Ardent
  • Oh, my son. I am so proud of the man you have become. Minus the chains, that scares me a little bit. I'd have a talk with your mother, but that means we'd have to discuss things best left to the adults.

You're fun.

GalileiEphiArdent
  • They've been ports in a storm to each other aplenty. I'm looking forward to exploring those different viewpoints Ardent and Galilei must surely have, but with the amount of respect and trust already built up I'm certain the conversation's going to be good.

Love the amount of care you invest in most RPs, whoever you're in it with.
    Ardent
  • HEY KID WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY?

ArdentRhyot
  • Curious if any new opinions have cropped up. Aside from Cupman offering to see dead bodies.
    GalileiHawa
  • Hey kid wanna see a death cup?

GalileiArdent
  • edited June 2020
    Devotion inspires devotion.

Doing a lot of character development together, and I'm so glad for it. I swear this doggo acts so much older than he's supposed to be!! <3 Keep on being awesome.
    Ardent
  • For someone who I've only ever really met because of being friends with Galilei, you've already made a significant impact in how Tai views both friendships and potential relationships. Because people SHOULD care about each other and spend time together! He's sort of fascinated by their dynamic, and it's entirely because he doesn't know what to make of Ardent yet. 

Also burgeoning music buddies? Maybe? We will have to see...
    Ardent
  • Been back for a bit now. Bump for the sake of it.
  • There... is no way I haven't posted on this yet. Holy hell. Oh, the murderous doggo of Spinesreach! Aya's adopted brother and probably her biggest criticizer! There have been many, many fun interactions between the two, even when at each other's throats! I love every conversation they have and every bit of RP we have together! Even if the doggo is a giant stick in the mud when Aya is just trying to have a good time! WORK ON THAT! <3
    Ardent