<pre>9/25/2019 at 0:08
Tiur, the Gnosis
Sorry this took a bit, I discovered one of the artifacts I intended to put up didn't exist. The auction will go on for 12ish days. And I promise next month is NOT a credit sale.
Some general auction rules:
* Any artifacts bought through auction (including the gold items) cannot be traded in, nor can their power be transferred to any other item.
* Iron Coin and Credit auctions allow you to bid whatever value you want on them, even if you don't have the currency on hand. Gold items require you to have the gold.
* When IC/CR auctions end, you will have a week to get together the amount you won the bid for, or we shrub you until you can pay up. We take this seriously.
* We don't do takebacks on bids, even if you messed up and added an extra zero. Be absolutely careful with your bidding commands.
* Read both HELP AUCTIONS and HELP AUCTIONHOUSE if you are unfamiliar with the Auctioning system in Aetolia.
* Yes, bound credits/bloody iron coins can be used to pay for the auctions!
Full Relic Token - Trades in for a full version of a relic. Surprise me and don't ask for a ethereal link! Also, not the realllllly old ones that turn into artifacts.
Bottomless Vial - You know what this does!
A portable leyspike - Once per howling, spawns a lesser focus in the area where it is used. Can only be used in locations that a focus can normally spawn in.
A Shield of Absorption - A normal 11/11 shield that can be wielded by any class. While wielded, it has a 15% chance to absorb damage against you. Flat out, 15% to just ignore it. Keroc approved, even.
Link of the Ethereal - This relic artifact allows you to create a portal between your haven and another's. The owner of the other haven must agree to the portal being placed. You can change the destination of the portal once per Aetolian year. Use HAVENS PORTAL <target>. Cooldown is tied to the artifact, so owning multiple lets you create multiple portals.
Wand of Eldlore - The eld can be tough cookies to crack, but what glorious ylem when you get to that gooey center! If you want a keepsake of your battles, this wand is for you. Manage to slay an Eld using this wand (it's weak, I'll tell you that) and its image will be transformed into a collectible figurine for your enjoyment!
Relic Piece Token - Trade in for any piece of a relic you need! Contact Tiur upon winning.
Lvl 3 Crit Pendant - Normally 1200 credits
An ilmenite hoe - Normally 250 credits
House Deed - Allows the owner to buy a three room house. Email Tiur to cash in!
Penned by my hand on Quensday, the 2nd of Chakros, in the year 483 MA.</pre>