Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• edited April 2014
    I said the same thing about Ninja Turtles, but then I raged at Macy's for not having an adult sized t-shirt to match my son's.
    IosyneNolaJasline
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Rashar - There's a new TMNT movie coming out soon bro. Srs bsns. Youtube TMNT 2014.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Those faces are CREEPY.

RivasAryanne
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Haven said:
    Sometimes I feel like I've outgrown Aetolia.
    Outgrown Aetolia?! Mazz is like 50 and he's still knocking around!
    Dourif
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited April 2014

^

Also Mazzion:

Has 20 kids to 20 women and invented the wheel, and crafted the Bayeux tapestry! He is old.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

KerrynBenedicto
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Benedicto said:
    Haven said:
    Sometimes I feel like I've outgrown Aetolia.
    Outgrown Aetolia?! Mazz is like 50 and he's still knocking around!
    Ehh... I spend about 80% of my time idling while I do something else. It's the people I primarily play for at this point and the majority of them have started to play other games with me...so. I dunno.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Riluo said:

^

Also Mazzion:

Has 20 kids to 20 women and invented the wheel, and crafted the Bayeux tapestry! He is old.

He also lives in my backyard.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    it puts the lotion on its skin

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Riluo
  • Ishin said:
    @Rashar - There's a new TMNT movie coming out soon bro. Srs bsns. Youtube TMNT 2014.
    "movie" 
    Benedicto
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    They did back off the idea that the turtles came from outer space... right?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I hope so.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

IshinAryanne
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    No Turtles movie will ever come close to the original 90's film.
    JensenHaernHavenArbreJaslineIshinNolaTrager
  • Daskalos said:
    They did back off the idea that the turtles came from outer space... right?
    I believe the trailer shows a Hollywood-style canister of creepy green chemicals that are probably responsible for the transformation, and there's some expositional dialogue about how people were attempting to make the world better with their experimentation.
    Ishin
    Benedicto said:
    No Turtles movie will ever come close to the original 90's film.
    I wore out like 2-3 VHS tapes because I used to watch it so much when I was a kid :D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Riluo
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

Derailing from the Q&MQ muffin discussion.

No, I don't really see what the big deal is with @Eleanor buying some of Sessi's muffins to give Sessi more exposure outside of Duiran. Eleanor is a bit of a big shot when it comes to crafting and someone who Sessi looks up to when it comes to cooking. Sure, I can understand being denied an apprenticeship in cooking when Sessi was younger, because of oooh-bad-necromancer and all, even though it took away something that could've been fun rp, but to not even be able to sell wares to someone outside of your own allignment is ridiculous.

Cause that's really all it is, but with a bonus! Sessi sold her muffins to Eleanor, who in turn sell them from her shop in Delos, while also advertising Sessi's name! Not her own! The fact that NONE of the Ascendril leadership has approached Sessi about this doesn't make it better. A simple message would be enough to clear out any questionmarks, but yeah, jump to conclusions instead.

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited April 2014
    I have heard about this in game. Mari's opinion was to knock it the hell off (Re: Ascendril shenanigans), gold is gold no matter who is spending it. Sorry such crazy is happening, Sessi.

SessizlikTeani

Logging in to see Guildtells such as the following really brightened my day:

"I am going to rest, everyone. Please take care of yourselves and sell your own produce?"
    "I think I'll have Akirash sell mine."
    "I'm learning to cook and making so many cupcakes."
    "Maybe we can stock them in the guild shop."
    "The world clearly needs cupcakes."

This was, of course, said while I wasn't around and noone has yet come to talk to Sessi about it. Got a msg from Ciarelle that basically said my own shop should be enough and that Eleanor is enjoying the fruits of my labour. Eleanor bought all muffins hands off for the price Sessi sells them at. Sessi earned as much as she would have if she sold that many in the shop, and trust me, it was a lot of muffins. At the time, Sessi's shop had been closed for a while because someone dropped a keysigil outside the door and it got locked. Didn't have a key and took several rl days to get it fixed.

Anywho, decided to go talk to Xavin, the only GL around when I saw those gtells and he managed to talk me out of leaving the guild, cause quite frankly, I was halfway out the door at that time. Let's just see how things turn out from here. 

The obvious answer is to quit the guild and wage a one-Muffin Mage war against the Ascendril.

LET THEM EAT MUFFINS  

SessizlikIshinTeaniAarbrokRiluo

Joking aside, we do understand. People can be real dicks sometimes, (honestly no offense intended to said dicks, I know you mean well), myself included. Luckily, it literally has nothing to do with you personally and entirely to do with people trying to maintain some kind of Status Quo with their roleplay and organization. It's the Looking Good complex - fear takes the place of reason in the name of maintaining appearances. 

I recommend taking your outrage IC and making it an awesome Muffin-centric RP arc.

Sorry I broke the let someone vent rule. I just can't do anything IC about it and hate to see a player get messed up because of something silly like that.

IshinTeani
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Annoying how much everyone seems to be getting their knickers in a wad lately, and blowing up what could be interesting and/or productive discussions into far more drama than they ever need to be. 
    AshmerPiperCiarelleMinaraelAarbrok
    If I could get my hands on a shop in Delos, I would be all for the Muffins against the World arc, for sure!
    ... If I only had credits enough to bribe the admins into giving me a muffin based attack. That's my new rage. I need that attack.
    I think it's in report 5623, for AB ELEMANCY MUFFINHAMMER.

SessizlikPiperAryanneTeani
  • You could just make the counter that the Ascendril should worry about being somewhat relevant in the game before taking a stance or claiming an opinion one way or the other. 

Archmage who? 

Snort.

Bitter rant over.

Do what you do, @sessizlik. Granted, I think you people are far too excited about some text based cupcakes. But hey, we play the game to have fun, so have fun and don't let people drag you down. I don't even like real life cupcakes, so don't mind my grump!
    SessizlikIshinTeaniAarbrok
    If they screw you over, Sessi, just let a hoard of darkies in to smoke their MC again. We've done it before several times :D
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    PerilunaVimi
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Man, let's not take it there unless it's from super srs motivation, it's so lame. :( 
    Periluna
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Plenty of people having your back there, Sessi! Don't you worry! Seriously, I think a lot pf people on both sides would be very sad to see the Muffin Mage go. Just the fact that the Muffin Mage can't be titled Muffin Mage is kind of sad. Everyone knows her as that anyway!

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Sciomancers are magi.
    AshmerAarbrokTeani
This discussion has been closed.