Whos more well known??

RhyotRhyot BloodlochMember Posts: 361 ✭✭✭✭
Having a serious debate at work and I know of no other unbiased community to ask.....

Whos more well known... Bon jovi or Journey??

Comments

• MjollMjoll Member Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Don't stop! Believin'! Journey ofc
    Rhyot
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    Bon Jovi for me
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

RhyotNava
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthMember, Guildmaster Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bon Jovi here.
    Rhyot
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    Bon Jovi!

It's My Life!, Livin on a Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, Bed of Roses...Have Nice Day...

Journey is amazing too but Bon Jovi wins for me.
    Rhyot
  • DannonDannon Member Posts: 11
    edited March 27
    Hmmmmm! This is an interesting question, I think the answer isn't super straight forward, either.

I think the songs by Journey are more widely known, but I think the band name "Bon Jovi" is better known.

I know people who are very familiar with Journey's songs but don't who made them, whereas I don't often run into people* who don't know who "Bon Jovi" is. Similarly, if I saw a picture of Journey, I wouldn't know it was them, but if I saw a picture of Bon Jovi that had the lead singer (as he is usually in the forefront), I would recognize it immediately.

*people over the age of 30
    RhyotHavenKonnornNava
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Journey

• TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naturally I know of both, but I have known about Bon Jovi for much longer.

• EmirEmir Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭
    Gonna have to agree with Eliadon. 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    HavenXenia
  • KalinaarKalinaar Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Both of these children want to grow up to be as well known as their daddy Van Halen some day. The ugly cousin Kansas wishes to be adopted.

ps - Giggity.
    DannonAloli
  • KonnornKonnorn Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭✭
    In that case, I want to argue that uncle ACDC is more well known than daddy Van Halen. I mean.. who doesn't know ACDC?

DannonRhine